Author Topic: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**  (Read 38441 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Should I keep seeing a married woman? **PROOF PIC pg12**
« Reply #350 on: December 11, 2009, 01:08:22 PM »
I don't know what's worse, her nipples or Nasser's eyes.
Damn good question Wiggs

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #351 on: December 11, 2009, 01:14:29 PM »
This is low for even a getbigger.

:-\

i find that hard to believe

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #352 on: December 11, 2009, 02:44:13 PM »

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #353 on: December 11, 2009, 03:18:05 PM »
I don't know what's worse, her nipples or Nasser's eyes.

Awww come on, how can you even compare titties vs. googly eyes... titties win everytime!

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #354 on: December 12, 2009, 05:44:53 AM »
We need more pictures of Spike in this thread.  :P

rkw1969

• Getbig II
« Reply #355 on: December 12, 2009, 06:48:41 AM »
i think she is fucking hot, from what i have seen and would love to see a straight on pic of those great tits. you boys bitching about her tits have probably never touched any as good as those. spike, you think you can get her to take a better pic from the front showing both tits without any shirt on? get her to do that and you rock bro. lol

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #356 on: December 12, 2009, 08:04:42 AM »
Hi,
Hold on one thing real quick.  This is that girl.  Just so you know I do NOT have one nipple that points up and one that points down!  How dare you!  My arm is up so maybe it looks like it's higher and like that guy says my top is pushing it up some too.  Just wanted to let you know.  Haha
Thanks bye

Thank you - I can't speak for other Getbiggers, but I'll definitely sleep better now knowing this!
A

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #357 on: December 12, 2009, 09:42:22 AM »
Spike is jacked & looks awesome...but all the drugs it takes to achieve that "look" ? No thanks.

The girls nips are fine. It's just the angles the pics are taken from & she lifts her arms for the high angle shots.

heavyNbasic

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #358 on: December 12, 2009, 12:09:43 PM »
Good Spike, ...As long s you got a handle on this...To many guys get wrapped in this bodybuilding fantasy world.....I am going to be a pro some day shit@#@.
Spike Most IFBB Pro cards aren't even worth the paper they are printed on.
A IFBB pro card is useless to to 90% of the pro bodybuilders out there.
Ask Craig Licker, Garret Downing,or even Ken Brown.They put all this shi$%4 in there body, and they are still a personal trainer at some local gym.
Then you guys like Bob Chic who had a brain and used hid IFBB status to open doors for him.
Spike you know how many guys I seen spend all there money ( $12,000)on gear, and risk there lives, just to place 15 at Nationals?????.They got no trophy and not even a thank you.
But they just shortened there life span and lost $12000 in the process.
Spike just as long as you keep a realistic out look on bodybuilding and what it is, that cool.
Just always remember your still young and there is much more to life then fuc$# bodybuilding.
I am 42 now I competed for 14 years, and I walked away 4 years ago, with good health.
I used bodybuilding as a vehicle to open doors for me, and now I am done.
Like I said I have a friend of mine right now 36 who both of his kidneys failed and is waiting for a kidney transplant and will die if he doesn't get it.
I bet if he had to do it all over again he wouldn't have taken anything.
Spike you don't mess with pain killers at all do you? I am not prying into your life but alot of bodybuilders play with juice and pain killers.....Those 2 things will take your kidneys down faster then you can blink an eye.Tom Prince's Kidneys weren't taken down from fuc#$3 Advil, lol.It was more like pain killers Juice, and Nubaine........They used to call him the Prince of Darkness, because he got Eric Fromm hooked on the shi$#.May Eric Rest in Peace, because he couldn't beat the demons that got him.
Anyways have fun Spike,,,, you look good, just run bodybuilding...don't let it run you....god bless...

I didn't know Eric Fromm had passed away.  RIP. :(