Author Topic: GETBIGGERS IN LA..........  (Read 4617 times)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: GETBIGGERS IN LA..........
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 05:44:58 PM »
Homeless people are great.I like to poke a hole in a $20.00 bill and tie it with a fish line.then I hide around the corner and when the bum reaches down for it I pull the money away :)
FAIL

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 05:47:01 PM »
FAIL

Sorry I pulled the money away from you.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 05:53:28 PM »

Sorry I pulled the money away from you.
FAIL x2 ... you tried to be funny the first time and you failed, just leave it at that

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2009, 06:00:25 PM »
FAIL x2 ... you tried to be funny the first time and you failed, just leave it at that

Oh so your the guy who is in charge of the funny on GB ::)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2009, 06:16:25 PM »

Oh so your the guy who is in charge of the funny on GB ::)
let it go... u werent funny. its not the end of the world

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2009, 06:52:38 PM »
that is awesome, mal

a few months ago i was walking in the city and some homeless guy said hello to me, i nodded and said "hey"

he then said "thank you sir you are a good man for saying hi to me"

broke my heart :(

E

damn my man..its cool you spoke to him...to you its nothin but to him it made his day because people might just walk by him and act like they arent human

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2009, 06:54:57 PM »
Had I seen this earlier I would have helped for sure. Good man, that big_mal!

thats alright...next time...i might go next week so thats cool...if youre interested pm me

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2009, 06:58:39 PM »
that is awesome, mal

a few months ago i was walking in the city and some homeless guy said hello to me, i nodded and said "hey"

he then said "thank you sir you are a good man for saying hi to me"

broke my heart :(

E

Theres good homeless and theres bad homeless people ...

The nights that i bounce at the club, i usually stop by the local Subway or pizza shop and get a sandwich, if theres a homeless there and asks for money, i tell them if they want a slice of pizza... some of them thank me so much that it makes me feel so good, some others say "just give me the money", which then im like HELL NO, cuz im not gonna pay for his drugs.

Some of them if you really get to talk to them, you'll feel so bad... the shit that happened to them can happen to anyone... we have a usual homeless who hangs out around the backdoor of the club and i usually bring him bottles of cold water, and he started telling me his, damn man i almost cried... some sad shit

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2009, 06:59:37 PM »
Good man, Mal! How did it go?

I had a guy ask for "spare change?" outside of a McDonald's once, so I bought a bagful of burgers and a drink and handed it to him on the way out.

He looked at me and said, "What the fuck am I supposed to do with that?"

LOL

You are definitely a good man to do that, Mal. What encourages you to do that?

I always think about helping out at the local "soup kitchen" but to this day, I haven't done so. I think your post is gonna get me off my ass and lend a helping hand.

THANKS

yeah its easy...i been doin it as a kid...not a lot to it...just an hour or two..

The one in LA i go to is the midnight mission. With this one...all you do is go up to the desk and tell them you wanna volunteer..and then they just say yeah you can scoop food, or give the plates to the handicapped...or you can pick up the plates and dump them in the trash...they are hella cool. usually there is some non profit group there, but i just get in where i fit in..

good on ya bro...man you never know their story and they can always use a hand up.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2009, 07:01:28 PM »
Theres good homeless and theres bad homeless people ...

The nights that i bounce at the club, i usually stop by the local Subway or pizza shop and get a sandwich, if theres a homeless there and asks for money, i tell them if they want a slice of pizza... some of them thank me so much that it makes me feel so good, some others say "just give me the money", which then im like HELL NO, cuz im not gonna pay for his drugs.

Some of them if you really get to talk to them, you'll feel so bad... the shit that happened to them can happen to anyone... we have a usual homeless who hangs out around the backdoor of the club and i usually bring him bottles of cold water, and he started telling me his, damn man i almost cried... some sad shit

yeah thats a true story..you know that you can always listen to them and just treat them like the real people they are

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2009, 07:03:47 PM »
You seriously do that?  If I wasn't on the other side of the country, I'd join you!

Awesome, your a good man!

yeah just do it in your area.. its nothin to it...if you got time just go to the 99c store and get some canned food and give it out...this dude tonight hadnt eaten in 2 days

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2009, 07:08:28 PM »
Homeless people are great.I like to poke a hole in a $20.00 bill and tie it with a fish line.then I hide around the corner and when the bum reaches down for it I pull the money away :)

LOL! ;D ;D

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2009, 07:09:56 PM »
Yo me and my sister are going to go Downtown today and feed the homeless for a while...if you have some time and wanna join...pm me for my phone number ...we goin at like 2

"Feed" the homeless? Sounds like you are feeding animals. You obviously have no respect for the homeless as human beings.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2009, 07:16:52 PM »
"Feed" the homeless? Sounds like you are feeding animals. You obviously have no respect for the homeless as human beings.

you are the only fag bitch ass punk that thought of animals when you read that....dont come on here trollin shit up...either help or shut the fuck up

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2009, 07:18:12 PM »
there are the volunteers today

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2009, 08:46:59 PM »
Props Mal!

I actually passed out 20 tacos to the homeless last month a/f church one Sunday.

Smart to not give them any $$. Only food.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2009, 08:48:47 PM »
Yo me and my sister are going to go Downtown today and feed the homeless for a while...if you have some time and wanna join...pm me for my phone number ...we goin at like 2

I'd help if i wasn't so far away,  in Sweden.

You have a pretty sister Malcolm!
Q

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2009, 09:08:00 PM »
there are the volunteers today

Hey Mal, if you see that guy with the crooked ass hat on again, tell him to fix that shit, looks retarded.  8)

Let me know when you're going again, if I'm available, I'll come down and help.

I have experience in feeding he homeless, I did it for 6 months to satisfy the court when I was a minor. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2009, 09:08:55 PM »
Do I see the token white guy in the back there ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2009, 09:15:12 PM »
Good job Mal.  Anyone who bashes you are just ignorant morons.  Donating time to a charitable cause is even better than giving money.  I spent two thanksgivings in Richmond Virgina at my friend restaurant/club feeding the homeless turkey dinner and in Hawaii I bought 20 turkeys twice and went to the Blaisedell Center to help feed the homeless.  Donating time is very very rewarding and make you feel very good inside.  Congrats to you
No Worries 4 me

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2009, 11:41:27 PM »

you are the only fag bitch ass punk that thought of animals when you read that....dont come on here trollin shit up...either help or shut the fuck up

LOL at the hypocrite "big" mal  ;D

Perhaps you have some turkey bones left after Thanksgiving you can throw them. You FEED dogs and infants, not adults. Use a bit more respectful language. I assume you "feed" the homeless to make yourself look good... ::)

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2009, 12:49:16 AM »

Ha, yes! When they ask "Got any spare change, mister?"... I like to reply " Yes, I have plenty, thanks", then jingle said change in my pocket and then walk off with a smile.

A laugh can be worth just as much as a sandwich (even if it is at their expense.).

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2009, 01:35:25 AM »
Ha, yes! When they ask "Got any spare change, mister?"... I like to reply " Yes, I have plenty, thanks", then jingle said change in my pocket and then walk off with a smile.

A laugh can be worth just as much as a sandwich (even if it is at their expense.).

If I see one of these low lives approaching me I get in there before they open their mouth and say "excuse me mate, have you got any spare change...... please...... I'm really hungry"  hahahaha they don't know what the fuck just happened and I walk off laughing  ;D
P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2009, 01:36:36 AM »
If I see one of these low lives approaching me I get in there before they open their mouth and say "excuse me mate, have you got any spare change...... please...... I'm really hungry"  hahahaha they don't know what the fuck just happened and I walk off laughing  ;D
:D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2009, 01:38:19 AM »
P