Author Topic: GETBIGGERS IN LA..........  (Read 4616 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: GETBIGGERS IN LA..........
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2009, 01:40:04 AM »
Thats not Bill Gates!
haha , I want to spit on that cu nt everytime I see him but dont wana wash the dirt off the fuka

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2009, 01:42:04 AM »
No doubt about it...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2009, 01:46:57 AM »
Check this out onemangang. I don't get hung up on phrases. Me and my family have been doing this for years here and in atlanta. Go down to the park down town near ga state. They know me as muffin man because my friend owns a bakery and at the end of the day we take the unsold ones and pass them out at the park. I'm saying. There is an program called feed the hungry, that's just the name but they actually get out and do. So while you're trolling the net on some dumb shit, there are people out there helping the less fortunate and under names like feed the needy, feed the hungry etc. So you focus on names while I and others like myself focus on helping out a little. And I was putting it up on getbig is to see if any one wanted to help. It aint no thing to me though. Also, if you feel any type of way about what I said, I'm not hard to find. So like I said. Either help or don't even spea on it and shut the fuck up. I'm trying to get shit done and you just wanna sit and talk shit fuckin bitch. Little bitch ass softies like you make my skin crawl

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2009, 01:48:54 AM »
Nice going Mal,I`ve done the same type of thing for years back home in Mass.

Happy Holidays ! :)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2009, 01:49:05 AM »
haha , I want to spit on that cu nt everytime I see him but dont wana wash the dirt off the fuka

Someone needs to give him a bullet so we can wash our hands of this disgusting fellow.
P

io856

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2009, 01:50:46 AM »
If I see one of these low lives approaching me I get in there before they open their mouth and say "excuse me mate, have you got any spare change...... please...... I'm really hungry"  hahahaha they don't know what the fuck just happened and I walk off laughing  ;D
what if it was a meth head

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2009, 01:52:01 AM »
what if it was a meth head

Then I would get all Chuck Norris on their ass  8)
P

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2009, 02:07:30 AM »
If I see one of these low lives approaching me I get in there before they open their mouth and say "excuse me mate, have you got any spare change...... please...... I'm really hungry"  hahahaha they don't know what the fuck just happened and I walk off laughing  ;D

Beautiful! Just imagining the look of confusion on their desperate, grubby, booze-addled faces brings a tear to my eye.

If you don't mind, I'm going to add it to my own tramp baiting repertoire.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2009, 05:04:18 AM »
Check this out onemangang. I don't get hung up on phrases. Me and my family have been doing this for years here and in atlanta. Go down to the park down town near ga state. They know me as muffin man because my friend owns a bakery and at the end of the day we take the unsold ones and pass them out at the park. I'm saying. There is an program called feed the hungry, that's just the name but they actually get out and do. So while you're trolling the net on some dumb shit, there are people out there helping the less fortunate and under names like feed the needy, feed the hungry etc. So you focus on names while I and others like myself focus on helping out a little. And I was putting it up on getbig is to see if any one wanted to help. It aint no thing to me though. Also, if you feel any type of way about what I said, I'm not hard to find. So like I said. Either help or don't even spea on it and shut the fuck up. I'm trying to get shit done and you just wanna sit and talk shit fuckin bitch. Little bitch ass softies like you make my skin crawl

I thought we were friends..until you melted down in the last 3 paragraphs. You got very defensive about this. Obviously I struck a nerve when I pointed out you were "feeding" the homeless. Check this out...I am feeding the cats in the neighbourhood and I am providing financial assistance to needy people. Now read and learn from me.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2009, 07:36:02 AM »
Feed the homeless.

To sharks.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2009, 07:46:10 AM »
cool of you Mal..what's the response when you give the homeless food?  is there a spot where there are a bunch of homeless congregate? i tried that once outside a boston market restaurant..some homeless lady was there...i bought her a plate of grub..and she told me to fuck off--she'd rather have the money.

I do the Boston Market thing, too, but never had anyone turn down the food from there.

My homeless are better than your homeless!   ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2009, 08:54:36 AM »
I thought we were friends..until you melted down in the last 3 paragraphs. You got very defensive about this. Obviously I struck a nerve when I pointed out you were "feeding" the homeless. Check this out...I am feeding the cats in the neighbourhood and I am providing financial assistance to needy people. Now read and learn from me.

You didnt strike a nerve..thats how i post...but i was just trying to get people who wanted to help and didnt really know how to go about it, a way to do it. I already got pm's saying that...But you come trolling the thread on some bull shit is what i got a problem with. But if that makes you feel good for the day (i got big mal to melt) i mean hey,  do you  ::).. Like i said i can care less about some phrase or how its put...its some wild shit that thats what you thinkin about.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2009, 08:55:32 AM »
Hey Mal, if you see that guy with the crooked ass hat on again, tell him to fix that shit, looks retarded.  8)

Let me know when you're going again, if I'm available, I'll come down and help.

I have experience in feeding he homeless, I did it for 6 months to satisfy the court when I was a minor. ;D

LMAO Crooked ass hat

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2009, 09:50:41 AM »
I do the Boston Market thing, too, but never had anyone turn down the food from there.

My homeless are better than your homeless!   ;D

i think she was pissed i bought the meatloaf...
footloose and fancy free

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2009, 09:54:18 AM »
Nice going Mal,I`ve done the same type of thing for years back home in Mass.

Happy Holidays ! :)
Thats cool bro..keep it goin..also maybe see if some other people wanna help. you would be suprised

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2009, 09:55:55 AM »
Props Mal!

I actually passed out 20 tacos to the homeless last month a/f church one Sunday.

Smart to not give them any $$. Only food.

thats right bro.. though i dont know what they are going to do with the money...with food..you pretty much know they cant go hawk it for smack...

but if you really talk to homeless or just lest fortunate..you will see all of them dont do drugs..its a small percentage actually. And most of them are greateful for anything they can get. So give out food and clothes if you can.... because think about this....

They need a sweater maybe...they get maybe 20 bucks from asking people on the streets. But they arent going to go into Ross and buy a sweater because maybe they are ashamed or something. So you can just give them an old sweater you got that you never wear...Its nothin to you, but its the difference between freezing and being warm for a long time for them..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2009, 09:57:26 AM »
 8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2009, 07:14:49 PM »
they get maybe 20 bucks from asking people on the streets. But they arent going to go into Ross and buy a sweater because maybe they are ashamed or something.

I respect where your heart is in all this, but come on: BEGGING strangers for money, but ashamed to shop at Ross?

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2009, 12:07:34 AM »

You didnt strike a nerve..thats how i post...but i was just trying to get people who wanted to help and didnt really know how to go about it, a way to do it. I already got pm's saying that...But you come trolling the thread on some bull shit is what i got a problem with. But if that makes you feel good for the day (i got big mal to melt) i mean hey,  do you  ::).. Like i said i can care less about some phrase or how its put...its some wild shit that thats what you thinkin about.

Ok "Big Mal".. ::)

Trolling? I was very serious. Words can hurt. Even homeless people have dignity. Now go out and inflate your ego further by thorwing a few more bones to the homeless. I am sure you have some dinner leftovers you can bring too

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2009, 07:07:14 AM »
Ok "Big Mal".. ::)

Trolling? I was very serious. Words can hurt. Even homeless people have dignity. Now go out and inflate your ego further by thorwing a few more bones to the homeless. I am sure you have some dinner leftovers you can bring too

Inflate ego...dude..have you seen me latley?...i look in the mirror and my ego is inflated...
Who said anything about bones...Sarcasm is hella gay broham..Dinner leftovers? Bro when im in LA i eat burritos only.

Now your feeling like an ass but you have to keep it going because its the getbig douche bag  way. Now just admit that you focused on the wrong thing just to try and get laughs...bro let it go....Let me ask...do you feel the same the way about the Feed the children Non profit?...i dont know maybe you do  :-\

..Check it out...this is a pm i got in response

Wednesday works well for me. Its my last day here. I'll text you for the address and time later.

Glad to help. I never really know how to get involved with such things except when people ask directly.

yeah bro...thats what its about...so go head...keep harping on the terms...while me and some others here go try and help a bit...have fun..fuckin lame

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2009, 01:05:00 PM »
Inflate ego...dude..have you seen me latley?...i look in the mirror and my ego is inflated...
Who said anything about bones...Sarcasm is hella gay broham..Dinner leftovers? Bro when im in LA i eat burritos only.

Now your feeling like an ass but you have to keep it going because its the getbig douche bag  way. Now just admit that you focused on the wrong thing just to try and get laughs...bro let it go....Let me ask...do you feel the same the way about the Feed the children Non profit?...i dont know maybe you do  :-\

Wednesday works well for me. Its my last day here. I'll text you for the address and time later.

Glad to help. I never really know how to get involved with such things except when people ask directly.

yeah bro...thats what its about...so go head...keep harping on the terms...while me and some others here go try and help a bit...have fun..fuckin lame

MELTDOWN! BOOM!  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2009, 06:03:15 PM »

Why would you give onemangay this much attention, let it go.

Let me know before you get out here next time, we'll get some of us together and terrorize some innocents. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!