Author Topic: i seem to have pretty good energy from 12 ounces of juice with 8 ounces of olive  (Read 2074 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
oil

the only juice that tastes right are orange/pinapple/mango ect the red juices dont taste all that great with olive oil but can still work. it tastes like a peach cobbler with olive oil and a mild fruit juice mixed in

in the middle of the night i tend to sweat cause this shit puts you metabolism into hyper mode im certain

im gonna try to drink one or 2 a day and see how it goes along with a serving of veggies a day and protien powders
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
the good thing about it is i dont put on fat, but only put on fat when i add in things like bread, it suprises me not many other of you are trying this , it works really well as far as energy its just in the middle of the night i think my body was gettin a lil queezy trying to digest it all and i was very hot and sweaty. but my waist is staying small just not lean enough but not much to lose either
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
the great johanny cobbler....

io856

interesting

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
oil

the only juice that tastes right are orange/pinapple/mango ect the red juices dont taste all that great with olive oil but can still work. it tastes like a peach cobbler with olive oil and a mild fruit juice mixed in

in the middle of the night i tend to sweat cause this shit puts you metabolism into hyper mode im certain

im gonna try to drink one or 2 a day and see how it goes along with a serving of veggies a day and protien powders

You're sweating because your body is going into cardiac arrest.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i put quite a bit of olive oil on sweet potatoes when I eat them.  I slice them, put olive oil on, salt and pepper, then nuke it in the microwave for about 6 minutes.  Delicious...BUT... sometimes my stomach will be upset afterwards though...im guessing its all of the oil that I put on the potatoes that does it.

dont nuke the oil though put it on after
A

Chevron427

• Getbig II
dont nuke the oil though put it on after

Maybe its just your dads cum that is keeping you energized......

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
pawned your microwave for another hit eh methtard?

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
how can a person be high 24 hours of the day, 365 days of the year seriously?  ???

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
oil

Great Johnny!

Now bring back the physique from 2005!
Q

tonymctones

• Getbig V
oil

thats called night sweats, often times caused by a virus judging by your crack head look and rapidly progressing dementia id say youve got the HIV...

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

12 oz juice- check.

8 oz olive oil - check.

1 oz crystal meth - check.
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Of course your waist is small JF,you eat rabbit fucking food nimrod!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
johanny is just spreading his various and sometimes albeit offbeat training and eating rituals to the flock...

Schilton Sveltlinovski

• Getbig II
  • Hallo, Ich bin Germanish am liebsten
You're sweating because your body is going into cardiac arrest.

*crosses fingers and prays this is true*

ta ta
C
U
N
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Falcon is on the cutting edge of technology each day

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
oil

just curious, what are you trying to fix with your food regimen? what seems to be the problem is it phisical or psychic?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://health.discovery.com/tools/calculators/activity/activity.html

according to this link 1 hour of reading burns 114 calories...

perhaps you could kill 2 birds with one stone and spend your energy reading books to help with your intellect. Id start with basic grammar and then move on to nutrition.

with the amount of idiocy you have displayed you will look like an ethopian by the time youre on par with Helen Keller.

youre welcome for the advice falcon  ;)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
*crosses fingers and prays this is true*

ta ta

you on your 10th account gimmick?

Tombo

• Getbig V
LOL drinking olive oil

soo gross

Schilton Sveltlinovski

• Getbig II
  • Hallo, Ich bin Germanish am liebsten
you on your 10th account gimmick?

Do you understand what a gimmick is my simple loveable peon?

ta ta
C
U
N
T

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Do you understand what a gimmick is my simple loveable peon?

ta ta

Good to have you back ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Good to have you back ;D
X2

YM needs to post more often