Author Topic: Super Strength Substance (Myostatin) One Step Closer to Human Trials  (Read 10463 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Super Strength Substance (Myostatin) One Step Closer to Human Trials
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2009, 04:39:51 PM »
That cartoon probably had influences from many sources. I'm sure you're both right.
The Japanese have a fetish for costumes, and philologist will tell you: a similar name does not necessarily indicate the same origin--
or idea in this case. If you are looking for such things you will find them.

The idea of us becoming superhuman is destined to happen. It is in our genes. We are in fact becoming Gods by altering living things.
This is what the Gods have already done in the past when they still had contact with us(creation of vampires and werewolves as tools for war).
We are doing what's called "breeding back"--
purging ourselves of the negative pollutants and becoming closer to the Gods that spawned us.

For a long time the Gods stopped contact with us, due to our rejection of them for the human religion called Christianity.
They turned their backs on us, and allowed the great masses to subsume us. However, the Gods will get the last laugh.
We are about to re-establish contact with them. Not through a direct connection--but within.

This is destined. It is our duty as humans (hybrids) to usher in the era of the Gods sooner.
I am part of an organisation formed to do just that.
But whether we do so or not it will happen. Speaking teleologically, it is the end result of our genetic coding--or purpose.
Hi Sevastase  ???
follow the arrows

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2009, 05:10:40 PM »
Hi Sevastase  ???

My writing style is not the same, sorry.
His is very incoherent, nearly schizophrenic rambling.
☠ Order of Nephilim

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2009, 05:22:53 PM »
Hi, gh15!   :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2009, 05:30:32 PM »
Hi, gh15!   :D

I am not growth hormone 15 international units...

However I am very old and have a direct connection with the Gods you have forsaken.
Whether you realise it or not, there is a new era coming. Our job is simply to bring it sooner than later.
That way we can prevent further suffering, racism, disease, and appease the Gods.
They hate Christianity very much.
☠ Order of Nephilim