spinnis

Re: Fedor
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2009, 01:04:02 PM »

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2009, 01:09:27 PM »

I bet the one in the red is a wild thing.
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2009, 01:36:20 PM »
  I bet the one in the red is a wild thing.
I was gonna say that. The hair, the shirt, the lipstick, the bustiness. But she's kinda like a prettier version of Marge's twin sisters. I just upchucked a lil, at the that thought.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2009, 01:42:53 PM »

Bottom lefts hairdo tells me that she is making a statement.

That must've been quite wild and revolutionary at that time and place.
Q

spinnis

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2009, 01:49:23 PM »
no one is noticing the photoshop? lol

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2009, 01:53:54 PM »

what are you talking about?  ??? ::)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2009, 02:06:15 PM »

Haha good one Sweduschky! :D
Q

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2009, 03:04:37 PM »
smiling not allowed

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2009, 03:05:46 PM »
LOL I was born In Russia and most of the stuff you hear in U.S about Russia is nothing more but American propaganda to make U.S look like a good guy.  Lol while i was in Russia, Russian Government spoke of America as the instigators and that all Russian people wanted was peace.  Russians would always say to each other "why does america want to fight us?we actualy like americans! Then when i came to America it was the other way around. It was Russians who were bad and Americans are good. Lesson behind is that people on both sides are good its the Corrupt governments on both sides that make them fight each other.

While living in Russia  I never had to Wait for medical care. IN fact Doctors came to my house to check on me and give me meds.  Government paid for our 2 week vacation every year.

America is the best contry in the world but at the same time don't believe everything you hear, get your info from lots of different sources.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2009, 03:13:08 PM »
LOL I was born In Russia and most of the stuff you hear in U.S about Russia is nothing more but American propaganda to make U.S look like a good guy.  Lol while i was in Russia, Russian Government spoke of America as the instigators and that all Russian people wanted was peace.  Russians would always say to each other "why does america want to fight us?we actualy like americans! Then when i came to America it was the other way around. It was Russians who were bad and Americans are good. Lesson behind is that people on both sides are good its the Corrupt governments on both sides that make them fight each other.

While living in Russia  I never had to Wait for medical care. IN fact Doctors came to my house to check on me and give me meds.  Government paid for our 2 week vacation every year.

America is the best contry in the world but at the same time don't believe everything you hear, get your info from lots of different sources.
so that whole thing about Stalin trying to instigate a fight with the US by using The Doctor's Plot was a bunch a BS? or Khruschev banging his shoe on a table to get his point across about Russia vs US was nothing, especially after he came to the US and saw the wealth of food and production. And that whole Communist thing, how was that working out?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2009, 03:14:46 PM »

I use to hear that when I was a kid during the Cold War but one thing that struck was why people in Communist governments weren't allowed to leave. Why a Berlin Wall with armed guards. I had an opportunity to meet with the family from East Germany whose daughter was an exchange student staying with my brother. He told me how his uncle was very outspoken against the Communist government. One night their family got a knock on their door. He was never seen again.

Of course there was the Gulag and all those murders and all. That kind of sucked too.

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2009, 03:24:33 PM »
That stuff was going on right after world war 2. Not in the late 80s and 90s. Like i said it was not perfect but it was not as bad as American gov wants you to believe.

My parents still go to Russia everytime they need medical stuff done. Never any problems. They save Thousands on top of Thousands of dolllars.

Growning up In russia all I the kids around me looked up to American kids, they always had good things to say about american kids.  When I came to America, American kids were so brain washed by U.S gov. instead of getting to know me they kept calling me  communist.    As for Arms race, Russian people trully did believe that Americans were building up their Military because they wante to invade Russia and in return Russia was building up their military.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2009, 04:59:58 PM »

"During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2009, 05:05:47 PM »

"During this fight, I've seen a lot of changing, in the way you feel about me, and in the way I feel about you. In here, there were two guys killing each other, but I guess that's better than twenty million. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that if I can change, and you can change, everybody can change!

;D

Rocky Balboa approved.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2009, 05:09:05 PM »

'What a country!'