Author Topic: Steve Harvey on Tiger Woods  (Read 8091 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: The black and white of Tigers affairs
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2009, 12:04:49 PM »
LOL, only reason Tiger dates white women is that he likes white women. I don't think he has any deeper racial thoughts than that.

He just don't like black women (attraction).

I also believe he had a somewhat white amierican upbringing, making him feel more white than black.
Q

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2009, 12:10:18 PM »
the reason so many black men go for women that are not black is because it symbolizes a step up in society (this is not true, but it seems to hold some weight within the african american community). Its like, you're not really rich or successful if you're still dating a girl that came from your same socioeconomic situation.

Black culture has issues man.  Interracial dating is not a bad thing at ALL.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2009, 12:13:18 PM »
I don't think that's the case in Tiger's case (step up in society) just because he doesn't regard himself as black.

He acts like a white dude (was probably raised as such) with the penchant for white women is all.
Q

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2009, 12:14:35 PM »
I call BS on that article .
Obama's  mom was white ! nothing wrong dating a white chcick when he grew up around white mom and grand ma'

Now on Tiger any man of any race with $$$$ would go for white or latinas simply because theyre "fun to the eye" .

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2009, 12:21:14 PM »
Now on Tiger any man of any race with $$$$ would go for white or latinas simply because theyre "fun to the eye" .

...and easier to bang.

With the exception of baby mama, the white girls give me less drama. 

I don't like drama. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2009, 12:31:07 PM »
Coal miners have no life

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2009, 12:37:29 PM »
Actually, if you guys knew, that in pro sports, most of the  "hardcore"groupies are white. I'm talking, the drive hard to the hole, hardcore. At U of Md, collegepark, MD, this one chick was telling me that the majority of the college groupies are white as well. I know of a woman who gets upclose and personal with the Ravens, she hasn't done shit, but she is more than a "ultimate fan". Then you got the women who bring turkey basters in to get semen out of the cooters or condoms. Yeah, you have a ton of black groupies, but since most of the athletes are black, there is certain distrust we have of fine ass black women who only come around when a mofo got money.

As Pimpin Ken had said, a white ho will work the track like that shit was her life, a black ho won't. It's like that for groupies, look at the fake breasted Playboy chick, Kendal, she was a groupie and landed a NFL dude. Now, she is not prettier than Vanessa Veasley, Rita G., or Ester Baxter, and I could throw in Melyssa Ford who has implants herself.
But, Kendal is white, puts it down like she is "all for her man", and yes, a black man's guard is down. That last part is telling, and white women know this. They think and know that a black man will pick a pretty white chick over a pretty black chick, and they do the same damn thing.

Do you actually think that Elin was really checking for Tiger? I mean if Tiger was a businessman or hell, the bagger at the local grocerystore, she wouldn't let him get close, and she was a Nanny ::)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2009, 01:58:13 PM »

Interracial dating is not a bad thing at ALL.

yet it fails 99% of the time...

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

yet it fails 99% of the time...

As do 99% of non-interracial relationships.  Your point?

But, Kendal is white, puts it down like she is "all for her man", and yes, a black man's guard is down. That last part is telling, and white women know this. They think and know that a black man will pick a pretty white chick over a pretty black chick, and they do the same damn thing.

Do you actually think that Elin was really checking for Tiger? I mean if Tiger was a businessman or hell, the bagger at the local grocerystore, she wouldn't let him get close, and she was a Nanny ::)

Tiger's not really considered a good-looking guy by most, even though his skin is a nice color (no homo) and he's got 'good hair'.  So, having $400 million in the bank when he started dated Elin was definitely the selling point for her, even though she herself brings nothing to the table but good looks and a Swedish lineage. 

But, I disagree with the point you make about black guys choosing the pretty white girl over the pretty black girl, assuming he's got a choice.  If it happens, it's because the white girl will fight MUCH harder for her man and will be far more loyal to him than the black girl will.  I'll concede the point if that's what you're talking about, but if the thought is that it's based primarily on looks, I have to disagree. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2009, 02:11:11 PM »
she has his ass grounded to a new house on an island in sweden, reachable only after a 45 minute ferry ride.

no perkins waitresses to bang round here.  and you know his ass isn't getting his own cell phone.

If she leaves today, she gets 5 mil.  if she waits 2 more years, she gets $55 mil.  So, as you can imagine, she is gonna make him leave golf for a year or two, then STILL leave his ass in 2 years once the $ is tenfold.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2009, 02:36:09 PM »
As do 99% of non-interracial relationships.  Your point?

Tiger's not really considered a good-looking guy by most, even though his skin is a nice color (no homo) and he's got 'good hair'.  So, having $400 million in the bank when he started dated Elin was definitely the selling point for her, even though she herself brings nothing to the table but good looks and a Swedish lineage. 

But, I disagree with the point you make about black guys choosing the pretty white girl over the pretty black girl, assuming he's got a choice.  If it happens, it's because the white girl will fight MUCH harder for her man and will be far more loyal to him than the black girl will.  I'll concede the point if that's what you're talking about, but if the thought is that it's based primarily on looks, I have to disagree. 

both points Trey. I have had it happen to me. This white chick who I worked with, who was fine as hell, and looked like a prettier version of Jennifer Aniston, showed me the nude pics and all, the GM and M of the place were both black women, and watched me like a hawk. One day, I met this fine, fine ebony honey, like straight out Essence Magazine---if it was written by black men. I was telling the white girl about her, and then she gave me a ultimatum, I chose the black chick, that other girl mouth dropped. She said, does she have long blonde hair? Does she look as good as me. I told, no she doesn't have your hair, and yes she does look better than you. And she is not a crazy chick who has two marines after her, and whose dad broke her nose. I'm glad of my descisions, because she married a controlling ex marine who beat the shit out her...

The other point, I agree with as well.

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2009, 02:45:02 PM »

Black or white...I couldn't care less. I had longterm relationships with black, Asian, white women.

Racism and religion are about as worthless as breasts on a nun.

-peace

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2009, 02:48:22 PM »
Black or white...I couldn't care less. I had longterm relationships with black, Asian, white women.

Racism and religion are about as worthless as breasts on a nun.

-peace
Dude, do you think all nuns, were are chaste? Some of those breasts were put to good work ;)

plus from a black man, black women are harder to deal with. One can be nice to them or be a nice guy, but that would have to be a white or Asian dude who does that. Black women have diff standards for black men vs. Others. If s black man is nice, he is considered weak and is thrown to the rabid wolves. For other men, it's expected.

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2009, 02:54:32 PM »
Dude, do you think all nuns, were are chaste? Some of those breasts were put to good work ;)

are you talking about crack nuns?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2009, 03:06:00 PM »

No, there are some women who after dating and what not, have become nuns, like dudes who become priests. I've read of some that people are like, " you are too fine to be a nun!" answer is she was a single gal before. And then there are those that say fuck it, I want the single life. There is a certain percentage of those who becomes nuns that go back to secular life in the first yr.

Also, I added more to my post above.

Matterhorn

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2009, 03:16:41 PM »
No, there are some women who after dating and what not, have become nuns, like dudes who become priests. I've read of some that people are like, " you are too fine to be a nun!" answer is she was a single gal before. And then there are those that say fuck it, I want the single life. There is a certain percentage of those who becomes nuns that go back to secular life in the first yr.

Also, I added more to my post above.

true, indeed.

in fact, one of my teenage girlfriends joined the salvation army after we broke up. would that count as a "diet nun" (like diet coke) or are they still allowed to have sex??? Don't know.

cheerio. gotta go to sleep. past midnight over here. leg day tomorrow.  :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2009, 03:58:24 PM »
plus from a black man, black women are harder to deal with. One can be nice to them or be a nice guy, but that would have to be a white or Asian dude who does that. Black women have diff standards for black men vs. Others.

Amen to that.

I used to blame myself and thought that black women just didn't want to put up with my shit, but then I realized that I am what I am and I'm not going to change and if they (as a group) don't recognize the value here, then it's just not my problem.  I'm still open and available to dating black women, it just never seems to happen for me.

And unfortunately for me, I do have a thing for blondes, which sucks.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2009, 04:00:05 PM »

That is some funny shit Matter

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2009, 04:01:38 PM »
...and easier to bang.

With the exception of baby mama, the white girls give me less drama. 

I don't like drama. 

I have to actually agree with you on that.....lets not make it a trend
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2009, 04:10:28 PM »

I have to actually agree with you on that.....lets not make it a trend
Now Vince we know the "sisters" have more drama going dont act like its not so

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2009, 04:17:59 PM »

There's nothing wrong with wanting a mate who shares your culture, as long as it's for the right reasons, the comedienne Sheryl Underwood said after unleashing a withering Woods monologue on Joyner's radio show.

"Would we question when a Jewish person wants to marry other Jewish people?" she said. "It's not racist. It's not bigotry. It's cultural pride.

"The issue comes in when you choose something white because you think it's better. And then you never date a black woman or a woman of colour or you never sample the greatness of the international buffet of human beings.

"If you never do that, we have got a problem." - Sapa-AP

lol

Listen to this whining, jealous black lady

get over yourself....

We dont see the Thai ppl jumping up and down crying and carryinbg on.....only the blacks.....talk about insecurities.....

Lee Preist said it best!!!!!!!

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
Re: Steve Harvey on Tiger Woods
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2009, 04:22:53 PM »

hahaha

and accidently watched this clip lol

ta ta
  ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »

lol

Listen to this whining, jealous black lady

get over yourself....

We dont see the Thai ppl jumping up and down crying and carryinbg on.....only the blacks.....talk about insecurities.....

Lee Preist said it best!!!!!!!

Thai women have straight hair, they don't have to perm their hair to get get straight, and they neither had to go thru the subjugation that black women have. Black women feel that in term of competition for black men's affections that they lose out to white and Asian women. So no, lee priest did not say it best. Plus the average Thai chick has better chest than he does.

Tiger's mother had said some bad things about black women, gee I wonder why, chances are, her husband had issues with black women.  

Btw, you should read about the subjugation of a woman who caused the thread of women in Europe and America to wear those whalebone corsets so they could look like they have a small waist and a big ass. It's a sad story.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2009, 04:37:33 PM »
This is an interesting read IMO

By Jesse Washington

Amid all the headlines generated by Tiger Woods's troubles - the puzzling car accident, the suggestions of marital turmoil and multiple mistresses - little attention has been given to the race of the women linked with the world's greatest golfer.

Except in the black community.

When three white women were said to be romantically involved with Woods in addition to his blonde, Swedish wife, blogs, airwaves and barbershops started humming, and Woods's already tenuous standing among many blacks took a beating.

'how many white women does one brother waaant?'
On the nationally syndicated Tom Joyner radio show, Woods was the butt of jokes all week.

"Thankfully, Tiger, you didn't marry a black woman. Because if a sister caught you running around with a bunch of white hoochie-mamas," one parody suggests in song, she would have castrated him.Continues Below ↓

The Grinch's Theme Song" didn't stop there: "The question everyone in America wants to ask you is, how many white women does one brother waaant?"

As one blogger, Robert Paul Reyes, wrote: "If Tiger Woods had cheated on his gorgeous white wife with black women, the golfing great's accident would have been barely a blip in the blogosphere."

The darts reflect blacks' resistance to interracial romance. They are also a reflection of discomfort with a man who has smashed barriers in one of America's whitest sports and assumed the mantle of the world's most famous athlete, once worn by Muhammad Ali and Michael Jordan.

'we still see him as a black man with a white woman'
But Woods has declined to identify himself as black, and famously chose the term "Cablinasian" (Caucasian, black, Indian and Asian) to describe the racial mixture he inherited from his African-American father and Thai mother.

This vexed some blacks, but it hasn't stopped them from claiming Woods as one of their own. Or from disapproving of his marriage to Elin Nordegren, despite blacks' historical fight against white racist opponents of mixed marriage.

On the one hand, Ebonie Johnson Cooper doesn't care that Woods's wife and alleged mistresses are white because Woods is "quote-unquote not really black".

"But at the same time we still see him as a black man with a white woman, and it makes a difference," said Johnson Cooper, a 26-year-old African-American of New York City. "There's just this preservation thing we have among one another. We like to see each other with each other."

Black women have long felt slighted by the tendency of famous black men to pair with white women, and many have a list of current transgressors at the ready.

"We've discussed this for years among black women," said Denene Millner, author of several books on black relationships. "Why is it when they get to this level... they tend to go directly for the nearest blonde?"

This tendency may be more prominent due to a relative lack of interracial marriages among average blacks. Although a recent Pew poll showed that 94 percent of blacks say it's all right for blacks and whites to date, a study published this year in Sociological Quarterly showed that blacks are less likely to actually date outside their race than are other groups.

"There is a call for loyalty that is stronger in some ways than in other racial communities," said the author of the study, George Yancey, a sociology professor at the University of North Texas and author of the book Just Don't Marry One.

The colour of one's companion has long been a major measure of "blackness" - which is a big reason why the biracial Barack Obama was able to fend off early questions about his black authenticity.

"Had Barack had a white wife, I would have thought twice about voting for him," Johnson Cooper said.

So do Woods's women say something about the intensely private golfer's views on race?

"I would like to say no, but I think it garners a bit of a yes," Johnson Cooper said.

Carmen Van Kerckhove, founder of the race-meets-pop-culture blog Racialicious, said there have been frequent discussions on her site about the fine line between preference and fetish.

"Is there any difference between a white guy with a thing for blondes, and a non-white guy with a thing for blondes?" asked Van Kerckhove, who has a Chinese mother, a Belgian father and a husband born in America to parents from Benin.

She claims that Asians don't fully embrace Woods, either.

"There are two layers of suspicion towards him," Van Kerkhove said. "One towards the apparent pattern in the race of his partners, and the second in the way he sees himself. People have been giving him the side-eye for a while."

There's nothing wrong with wanting a mate who shares your culture, as long as it's for the right reasons, the comedienne Sheryl Underwood said after unleashing a withering Woods monologue on Joyner's radio show.

"Would we question when a Jewish person wants to marry other Jewish people?" she said. "It's not racist. It's not bigotry. It's cultural pride.

"The issue comes in when you choose something white because you think it's better. And then you never date a black woman or a woman of colour or you never sample the greatness of the international buffet of human beings.

"If you never do that, we have got a problem." - Sapa-AP

see, that just doesn't make sense, it ain't true.  black women are, percentage wise, the leaders in single mothers. go to any black neighborhood and you will find areas rife with infidelity.  the fact that the men won't stick around isn't because the women kick their ass, its cuz they just don't care and would rather buy rims than baby food.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2009, 04:38:21 PM »

Finnish women are insanely jealous of both Norwegian and Swedish women, while the Swedes are just thankful they aren't Finns, even though they will never be as good as the Norwegians either. They're happier being in the middle than at the bottom.

The rates of alcoholism and drug addiction are higher among the Finns because of the cultural inferiority complex.