Author Topic: Steve Harvey on Tiger Woods  (Read 8092 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: The black and white of Tigers affairs
« Reply #50 on: December 12, 2009, 04:40:33 PM »
Finnish women are insanely jealous of both Norwegian and Swedish women, while the Swedes are just thankful they aren't Finns, even though they will never be as good as the Norwegians either. They're happier being in the middle than at the bottom.

The rates of alcoholism and drug addiction are higher among the Finns because of the cultural inferiority complex.
I'd say Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a more (non-genetic) likelier cause.   

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2009, 04:49:48 PM »
I'd say Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) is a more (non-genetic) likelier cause.   

Certainly plausible, but aren't Finns considered less desirable mates for Norwegians and Swedes? Or is there a lot of mixing without regard for geographic lines between the 3 nations?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #52 on: December 12, 2009, 04:50:04 PM »

"We've discussed this for years among black women," said Denene Millner, author of several books on black relationships. "Why is it when they get to this level... they tend to go directly for the nearest blonde?"

Simple answer:  because most black women are ugly as shit!
Ron: "I am lazy."

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2009, 04:51:43 PM »
see, that just doesn't make sense, it ain't true.  black women are, percentage wise, the leaders in single mothers. go to any black neighborhood and you will find areas rife with infidelity.  the fact that the men won't stick around isn't because the women kick their ass, its cuz they just don't care and would rather buy rims than baby food.
Traps, you got it ALL WRONG! It takes two to tango, and these women PICKED these men. And nobody forced these women to have sex with these men. They do so out of their own volition. One of a women's many jobs is to dictate what type of behavior that she will or will not accept. As I said before, black women have diff standards for black men vs Others, it should be accross the board. You have a lot, a whole lot of good black men with jobs, making money, staying out of trouble, but many black women choose not to date or deal with them.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2009, 04:54:47 PM »
Certainly plausible, but aren't Finns considered less desirable mates for Norwegians and Swedes? Or is there a lot of mixing without regard for geographic lines between the 3 nations?
More than plausible, bro. The literature is pretty solid on this. And the Swedes hate the Norwegians, and vice versa. It's a real visceral hatred thingy all tied up in land, politics, sovereignty and 'freedom.' But don't take my word for it it, just ask a Swede or Norge.  

Method101

• Getbig V
Worldwide Breaking News!
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2009, 04:55:02 PM »
Tiger Woods just brushed his teeth.  ::)

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2009, 05:15:28 PM »
Traps, you got it ALL WRONG! It takes two to tango, and these women PICKED these men. And nobody forced these women to have sex with these men. They do so out of their own volition. One of a women's many jobs is to dictate what type of behavior that she will or will not accept. As I said before, black women have diff standards for black men vs Others, it should be accross the board. You have a lot, a whole lot of good black men with jobs, making money, staying out of trouble, but many black women choose not to date or deal with them.

see, that was my point above.  those men aren't interested in no hood rat, they want to prove that they have stepped up in society, or into a better socio-economic status, and that means dating a white woman. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2009, 05:27:05 PM »
see, that was my point above.  those men aren't interested in no hood rat, they want to prove that they have stepped up in society, or into a better socio-economic status, and that means dating a white woman. 

Your assuming that the black women are hoodrats. Many are not. There are I believe more black women with advanced degrees than black men. In my area, the Balt-washington, dc area there are tons black women who are not hoodrats and have good , if not great jobs. Many complain about finding a good black man, like they are at some undisclosed location. But they are very picky. Also, they will date dudes who are incarcerated as well, in fact those men are a single man's biggest competition. They have all day to wrk out and think of shit to say. Many come out of prison with a place to stay.

There are far more black women in the professional workforce than black men, as it is for white women vs white men. More women graduated college, law school, grad school than men period.

Black women just make poor choices in men. Period. Steve Harvey has a book about it, because he would get all these letters about the literally dumb shit that black women would do.  And then blame black men for it. And you can't have a family unless a woman picks the right man to head that family.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2009, 05:36:18 PM »
Your assuming that the black women are hoodrats. Many are not. There are I believe more black women with advanced degrees than black men. In my area, the Balt-washington, dc area there are tons black women who are not hoodrats and have good , if not great jobs. Many complain about finding a good black man, like they are at some undisclosed location. But they are very picky. Also, they will date dudes who are incarcerated as well, in fact those men are a single man's biggest competition. They have all day to wrk out and think of shit to say. Many come out of prison with a place to stay.

There are far more black women in the professional workforce than black men, as it is for white women vs white men. More women graduated college, law school, grad school than men period.

Black women just make poor choices in men. Period. Steve Harvey has a book about it, because he would get all these letters about the literally dumb shit that black women would do.  And then blame black men for it. And you can't have a family unless a woman picks the right man to head that family.

ok, i agree with that last part.  black women do make poor choices, and the successful ones aren't as interested in "stepping up" the same way that the men are.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Worldwide Breaking News!
« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2009, 05:51:10 PM »
i thought u quit getbig forever?  ???

Canuck

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2009, 05:58:04 PM »
It's only news if he used a white tooth brush

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »
I thought Tiger's wife knocked his teeth out with a golf club?  ;D

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2009, 06:35:28 PM »
His mouth had a 3-way with Crest and Scope.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2009, 06:38:37 PM »
I thought Tiger's wife knocked his teeth out with a golf club?  ;D

Fuck off noob.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2009, 10:49:04 PM »

ok, i agree with that last part.  black women do make poor choices, and the successful ones aren't as interested in "stepping up" the same way that the men are.

Here is Steve Harvey's book
http://www.amazon.com/Act-Like-Lady-Think-ebook/dp/B001NLL89M/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2