Author Topic: Mudsharks on Howard Stern Intervies Kim & Khloe Kardashian  (Read 1781 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Mudsharks on Howard Stern Intervies Kim & Khloe Kardashian
« on: December 11, 2009, 11:13:53 AM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Mudsharks on Howard Stern Intervies Kim & Khloe Kardashian
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 11:22:29 AM »
Huh?

That wasn't discovery.

Where are the Scyliorhinidae? Wrong clip?
Q

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 11:25:11 AM »
A friend of mine was in South Beach last Sat aftnoon and ducked underneath an umbrella of a cafe due to rain..two of the Kardashian's are sitting at a table 10 feet away from him. The director/producer is giving them instructions to act like they're eating and to be suprised when their friends walk by. The camera crew was in place and the director says "action"!! Two giggly girls stroll by and the Kardashian's start screaming and waving their arms as though they're sooooo glad to see them......totally scripted...reality TV my ass! Oh brother ::)

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 02:06:29 PM »
A friend of mine was in South Beach last Sat aftnoon and ducked underneath an umbrella of a cafe due to rain..two of the Kardashian's are sitting at a table 10 feet away from him. The director/producer is giving them instructions to act like they're eating and to be suprised when their friends walk by. The camera crew was in place and the director says "action"!! Two giggly girls stroll by and the Kardashian's start screaming and waving their arms as though they're sooooo glad to see them......totally scripted...reality TV my ass! Oh brother ::)

Another bubble burst!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 02:52:07 PM »
Now imagine if that was a RealityKings or Bangbros vid shoot. Even more  ::). "OMG, your cock is soo big. Oh yeah, I'm gonna cum!"
--"Did you cum?"

"Oh yeah, I came 3x! Oh another, and another, ooohww, you feel sooo good!"  ::) ;D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2009, 03:35:32 PM »
I friend of mine, well aquaintance, is a paparazzi photog and he is tight with Kim. She actually pays him to take those "candid' caught in the act photogs that you see in the rags. She tells them where she is going to be and when. He takes the pic and then sells to tabloids. But he did say that she does not like the cellulite photographs and doesnt want him to take those, and he says she has really bad cellulite.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2009, 08:18:05 PM »
All MudSharks should be put to death.

The Beef

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2009, 08:32:42 PM »
I friend of mine, well aquaintance, is a paparazzi photog and he is tight with Kim. She actually pays him to take those "candid' caught in the act photogs that you see in the rags. She tells them where she is going to be and when. He takes the pic and then sells to tabloids. But he did say that she does not like the cellulite photographs and doesnt want him to take those, and he says she has really bad cellulite.

A talentless attention whore looking for attention....how shocking.  ::)
HAHA, RON.....