Author Topic: SARCEV at his best  (Read 8104 times)

Hack Benchers

Re: SARCEV at his best
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2017, 12:32:58 PM »
Around '97, before he went crazy with the synthol.. great physique. Underrated quads

I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN THESE PICS. FANTASTIC!

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2017, 12:34:05 PM »
Sarcev is not given enough credit, he was the one who started the pre, intra and post workout revolution it was suppose to be done with insulin to gain size but the  fart powder companies start to sell it to the average joe scamming them into believing that if they didn't take it they would lose gains, and the mythical anabolic window was created.

If you dropped the whole 300 pound thing and pretending to be in shape and were just yourself you would actually be a good contributor to these boards.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2017, 12:36:19 PM »
If you dropped the whole 300 pound thing and pretending to be in shape and were just yourself you would actually be a good contributor to these boards.
^THIS^
::)

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2017, 12:37:28 PM »

That's stretching it, but there are far worse posters active here. At least 8 Inch keeps his shit to their own threads most of the time.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2017, 01:09:08 PM »
That's stretching it, but there are far worse posters active here. At least 8 Inch keeps his shit to their own threads most of the time.
I keep wondering if 8 inch is Be There' s alter ego.

doggler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 04:44:59 PM »
I keep wondering if 8 inch is Be There' s alter ego.

He is Nether's dildo. :P