Author Topic: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth  (Read 107959 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Michael Brown - Discuss the facts and the truth
« Reply #550 on: August 18, 2014, 10:56:50 PM »
Totally understand, but Rob posted it, I was asking him.

No offense, Rog.

No, I know... Just saying  ;D

I'm not stupid dammit

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #551 on: August 18, 2014, 11:35:49 PM »
At what point did he try and take the officers gun? If he was shot at a distance then at what point did they separate and how far away was the officer from the assailant when he fired?

three articulate lawyered up witnesses say the cop reached out of the car and grabbed Michael Brown.  Then a shot went off, the boy ran while getting chased turned around surrendered and was shot several times with hands up.

the chief of police cays the kid tried to grab the gun in the beginning but it's not clear what the final narrative is from the police side yet.

If you view the witness interviews they are compelling.
"

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #552 on: August 18, 2014, 11:38:21 PM »
three articulate lawyered up witnesses say the cop reached out of the car and grabbed Michael Brown.  Then a shot went off, the boy ran while getting chased turned around surrendered and was shot several times with hands up.

the chief of police cays the kid tried to grab the gun in the beginning but it's not clear what the final narrative is from the police side yet.

If you view the witness interviews they are compelling.

This scenario has already been proven false by the autopsy. His hands were not above his head when he was shot.

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #553 on: August 18, 2014, 11:45:41 PM »
After reading this entire thread, Archer is on point.  Option D, please don't take offense but until what Archer is saying is realized within black community the despair and destruction and poverty will continue.  Its beyond disheartening.  My first reaction is anger with this whole episode as with Travon but now its laughable but truly disheartening that a huge percentage of an entire culture is completely and utterly unwilling to look at facts or even consider them whenever a black man is killed by a white man.  The fact that blacks are dying at a rate so disproportionate to any other race doesn't anger anyone(Black on Black crime accounts for 93% of blacks murdered)  I don't know if you read that. Let me repeat NINETY THREE PERCENT 93%, violence, lack of fathers (Nearly 70 % of babies born in black communities are born out of wedlock). All these issues are fact and its swept under the rug.  Just like Archer said Option D, it doesn't fit the narrative you want to believe.  The belief that there is an evil white man holding you down.   As long as someone is blocking your progress then you in fact aren't accountable for it now are you ?  And if you aren't accountable then what do you have to change?  

The answer is nothing and thats why nothing has changed. Thats why the black unemployment rate is nearly double that of other races.  The black community is so far behind in education its downright sad.  But as long as the black community accepts this and continues with this bullshit narrative of the evil white man, I hate to tell you this but nothing will ever change. Now if thats ok with you then so be it, but I know damn well if the future of my people was in doubt I would be doing anything to help them.  It seems that person hasn't risen yet or if they have you would probably call them Uncle Tom. When they do and when the black community starts listening to a new narrative that teaches about accountability and education and to quit pointing the finger at the white man for all your problems  then that will be the day the black community thrives again.  And I pray that day comes. I truly do, whatever you might think to support your narrative about me. You see numbers don't lie, everything I said is fact, please take the time to educate yourself about the issues and how bad they are.  The fact is the truth hurts but either get hurting by facing it or keep dying in the form of poverty, education, family stability.  I hate to keep saying it you Option D but I am just using you as a metaphor for a large percentage after seeing your post earlier talking about "Cop is guilty"  and seeing you say "kill that guy" and seeing you refute the obvious of Mr. Brown's presence in the video, or of you linking to a news site that is so biased its disgusting and the fact you can't even see thought that because "It doesnt fit the narrative".

Do I think Racism doesn't exist?  Of course not, racism is still here.  But do I think the kind of racism that was here for hundreds of years the kind of racism that will stop you or your son or your daughter from achieving whatever they wanted to achieve is still here? That answer is no.  You see the Jesse Jackson's and Sharptons they have fed the black community this line for years and its been accepted as fact nothing can change your mind. What about facts? What about numbers?  Nothing.  Now that is dangerous to be that gullible.  To not think for yourself about what the real issues are and what can be done to stop them.  Hasn't enough time been lost? Enough poverty?  Enough destruction.  Now I'm not saying the Republican way is right, because there are some thing I don't like about republicans but as far as advancing you and helping you at what point is someone going to take stock in what the liberal and democratic ideology has done to the black community? I mean holy shit at what point does the community say "You know this whole blaming the evil white man hasn't really helped us much". It's plain heartbreaking to see a culture that can offer so much just be so blind and just not get it, but whats worse is refuse to get it to ignore facts to make up bullshit scenarios just to support the narrative that has been pumped down your throat for 30 + Years.  I'm currently reading a book by a man named Dr. Ben Carson,a black conservative, the complete opposite to the slime of sharpton and jackson.  Its called One Nation. I challenge you to read it Option D. I know this is some Bodybuilding forum and you might want to clown about it or others might clown on me but this is bigger than that this is about an entire culture dying.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #554 on: August 19, 2014, 12:00:54 AM »
After reading this entire thread, Archer is on point.  Option D, please don't take offense but until what Archer is saying is realized within black community the despair and destruction and poverty will continue.  Its beyond disheartening.  My first reaction is anger with this whole episode as with Travon but now its laughable but truly disheartening that a huge percentage of an entire culture is completely and utterly unwilling to look at facts or even consider them whenever a black man is killed by a white man.  The fact that blacks are dying at a rate so disproportionate to any other race doesn't anger anyone(Black on Black crime accounts for 93% of blacks murdered)  I don't know if you read that. Let me repeat NINETY THREE PERCENT 93%, violence, lack of fathers (Nearly 70 % of babies born in black communities are born out of wedlock). All these issues are fact and its swept under the rug.  Just like Archer said Option D, it doesn't fit the narrative you want to believe.  The belief that there is an evil white man holding you down.   As long as someone is blocking your progress then you in fact aren't accountable for it now are you ?  And if you aren't accountable then what do you have to change?  

The answer is nothing and thats why nothing has changed. Thats why the black unemployment rate is nearly double that of other races.  The black community is so far behind in education its downright sad.  But as long as the black community accepts this and continues with this bullshit narrative of the evil white man, I hate to tell you this but nothing will ever change. Now if thats ok with you then so be it, but I know damn well if the future of my people was in doubt I would be doing anything to help them.  It seems that person hasn't risen yet or if they have you would probably call them Uncle Tom. When they do and when the black community starts listening to a new narrative that teaches about accountability and education and to quit pointing the finger at the white man for all your problems  then that will be the day the black community thrives again.  And I pray that day comes. I truly do, whatever you might think to support your narrative about me. You see numbers don't lie, everything I said is fact, please take the time to educate yourself about the issues and how bad they are.  The fact is the truth hurts but either get hurting by facing it or keep dying in the form of poverty, education, family stability.  I hate to keep saying it you Option D but I am just using you as a metaphor for a large percentage after seeing your post earlier talking about "Cop is guilty"  and seeing you say "kill that guy" and seeing you refute the obvious of Mr. Brown's presence in the video, or of you linking to a news site that is so biased its disgusting and the fact you can't even see thought that because "It doesnt fit the narrative".

Do I think Racism doesn't exist?  Of course not, racism is still here.  But do I think the kind of racism that was here for hundreds of years the kind of racism that will stop you or your son or your daughter from achieving whatever they wanted to achieve is still here? That answer is no.  You see the Jesse Jackson's and Sharptons they have fed the black community this line for years and its been accepted as fact nothing can change your mind. What about facts? What about numbers?  Nothing.  Now that is dangerous to be that gullible.  To not think for yourself about what the real issues are and what can be done to stop them.  Hasn't enough time been lost? Enough poverty?  Enough destruction.  Now I'm not saying the Republican way is right, because there are some thing I don't like about republicans but as far as advancing you and helping you at what point is someone going to take stock in what the liberal and democratic ideology has done to the black community? I mean holy shit at what point does the community say "You know this whole blaming the evil white man hasn't really helped us much". It's plain heartbreaking to see a culture that can offer so much just be so blind and just not get it, but whats worse is refuse to get it to ignore facts to make up bullshit scenarios just to support the narrative that has been pumped down your throat for 30 + Years.  I'm currently reading a book by a man named Dr. Ben Carson,a black conservative, the complete opposite to the slime of sharpton and jackson.  Its called One Nation. I challenge you to read it Option D. I know this is some Bodybuilding forum and you might want to clown about it or others might clown on me but this is bigger than that this is about an entire culture dying.
Ben Carson is a creationist moron who thinks the world is 6000 years old only.

:-\

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: August 19, 2014, 12:03:12 AM »
IT WAS the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way- in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

There were a king with a large jaw and a queen with a plain face, on the throne of England; there were a king with a large jaw and a queen with a fair face, on the throne of France. In both countries it was clearer than crystal to the lords of the State preserves of loaves and fishes, that things in general were settled for ever.

It was the year of Our Lord one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five. Spiritual revelations were conceded to England at that favoured period, as at this. Mrs. Southcott had recently attained her five-and-twentieth blessed birthday, of whom a prophetic private in the Life Guards had heralded the sublime appearance by announcing that arrangements were made for the swallowing up of London and Westminster. Even the Cock-lane ghost had been laid only a round dozen of years, after rapping out its messages, as the spirits of this very year last past (supernaturally deficient in originality) rapped out theirs. Mere messages in the earthly order of events had lately come to the English Crown and People, from a congress of British subjects in America: which, strange to relate, have proved more important to the human race than any communications yet received through any of the chickens of the Cock-lane brood.

France, less favoured on the whole as to matters spiritual than her sister of the shield and trident, rolled with exceeding smoothness down hill, making paper money and spending it. Under the guidance of her Christian pastors, she entertained herself, besides, with such humane achievements as sentencing a youth to have his hands cut off, his tongue torn out with pincers, and his body burned alive, because he had not kneeled down in the rain to do honour to a dirty procession of monks which passed within his view, at a distance of some fifty or sixty yards. It is likely enough that, rooted in the woods of France and Norway, there were growing trees, when that sufferer was put to death, already marked by the Woodman, Fate, to come down and be sawn into boards, to make a certain movable framework with a sack and a knife in it, terrible in history. It is likely enough that in the rough outhouses of some tillers of the heavy lands adjacent to Paris, there were sheltered from the weather that very day, rude carts, bespattered with rustic mire, snuffed about by pigs, and roosted in by poultry, which the Farmer, Death, had already set apart to be his tumbrils of the Revolution. But that Woodman and that Farmer, though they work unceasingly, work silently and no one heard them as they went about with muffled tread: the rather, forasmuch as to entertain any suspicion that they were awake, was to be atheistical and traitorous.

In England, there was scarcely an amount of order and protection to justify much national boasting. Daring burglaries by armed men, and highway robberies, took place in the capital itself every night; families were publicly cautioned not to go out of town without removing their furniture to upholsterers' warehouses for security; the highwayman in the dark was a City tradesman in the light, and, being recognised and challenged by his fellow-tradesman whom he stopped in his character of "the Captain," gallantly shot him through the head and rode away; the mail was waylaid by seven robbers, and the guard shot three dead, and then got shot dead himself by the other four, "in consequence of the failure of his ammunition:" after which the mail was robbed in peace; that magnificent potentate, the Lord Mayor of London, was made to stand and deliver on Turnham Green, by one highwayman, who despoiled the illustrious creature in sight of all his retinue; prisoners in London gaols fought battles with their turkeys, and the majesty of the law fired blunderbusses in among them, loaded with rounds of shot and ball; thieves snipped off diamond crosses from the necks of noble lords at Court drawing-rooms; musketeers went into St. Giles's, to search for contraband goods, and the mob fired on the musketeers, and the musketeers fir on the mob, and nobody thought any of these occurrences much out of the common way. In the midst of them, the hangman, ever busy and ever worse than useless, was in constant requisition; now, stringing up long rows of miscellaneous criminals; now, hanging a housebreaker on Saturday who had been taken on Tuesday; now, burning people in the hand at Newgate by the dozen, and now burning pamphlets at the door of Westminster Hall; to-day, taking the life of an atrocious murderer, and to-morrow of a wretched pilferer who had robbed a farmer's boy of sixpence.

All these things, and a thousand like them, came to pass in and close upon the dear old year one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five. Environed by them, while the Woodman and the Farmer worked unheeded, those two of the large jaws, and those other two of the plain and the fair faces, trod with stir enough, and carried their divine rights with a high hand. Thus did the year one thousand seven hundred and seventy-five conduct their Greatnesses, and myriads of small creatures- the creatures of this chronicle among the rest- along the roads that lay before them.

All well and good, but what about the "gentle giant"?

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #556 on: August 19, 2014, 02:40:11 AM »

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #557 on: August 19, 2014, 05:02:21 AM »
This scenario has already been proven false by the autopsy. His hands were not above his head when he was shot.

yes good please explain his to me.

heres a pic of the forensic expert who did the autopsy. I'm sure he would be curious about it too.

"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #559 on: August 19, 2014, 05:22:14 AM »
yes good please explain his to me.

heres a pic of the forensic expert who did the autopsy. I'm sure he would be curious about it too.

The explanation is that the picture, which has been shown by many media outlets, has been presented out of context:

The Associated Press

Michael Brown is pictured in this Facebook photo dated January 5, 2013. (Big’mike Jr Brown/Facebook)

A pathologist hired by the family of an unarmed Missouri teenager fatally shot by police says a bullet wound to his arm may have happened when he put his hands up, “but we don’t know.”

cjn1717

• Getbig II
« Reply #560 on: August 19, 2014, 05:23:11 AM »
Ben Carson is a creationist moron who thinks the world is 6000 years old only.

:-\

So the fact that he is a Christian not the content of what he says on a wide variety of other slightly more important issues makes him a moron?

Yep..... A moron that doubles by day as a brain surgeon.  What a fucking idiot he is!!!!!

Smh

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #561 on: August 19, 2014, 05:29:21 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #562 on: August 19, 2014, 05:33:55 AM »
CNN Source: Story Corroborating Officer's Account Is Accurate

LEMON: The caller to the radio station, identified only as "Josie," told listeners she knew officer Wilson's side of the story, and in detail she laid out Wilson's account. Here is is in its entirety:

FRIEND OF DARREN WILSON: He rolled his window down and said, "Come on guys, get out of the street." They refused to do it and were yelling back that they were almost where they were going, and there was some cussing involved. And then he just kept rolling up, and he pulled over, and I believe at that point he called for backup, but I'm not sure.

I know he pulled up ahead of them, and he was watching them, and then he gets the call in that there was a strong-arm robbery, and they give the description, and he's looking at them, and they've got something in their hands that looks like it could be the cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them, tries to get out of his car, they slam his door shut violently. He said Michael did. And then he opened his car again and tried to get out, and as he's trying to stand up Michael just bum-rushes him, just shoves him back into the car, punching him in the face.

Then Darren grabs for his gun, Michael grabs the gun. At one point he got the gun totally turned against his hip, and Darren shoves it away, and the gun goes off. Michael takes off with his friend. They get to be about 35 feet away, and Darren's first protocol is to pursue, so he stands up and yells, "Freeze" Michael and his friend turn around, and Michael starts taunting him, "Oh, what are you going to do about it? You're not going to shoot me."

And then he says all the sudden he just started to bum rush him. He just started coming at him full speed, and so he just started shooting, and he just kept coming. So he really thinks he was on something, because he just kept coming. It was unbelievable. And then so he finally ended up, the final shot was in the forehead, and then he fell about two to three feet in front of the officer.

LEMON: None of this is to be taken as fact. Just like any eye-witness, it is their account. This is her account, but the source does say--a source with detailed knowledge of this investigation into the shooting--tells CNN that the account is accurate. A souce with detailed knowledge of the investigation into the shooting told CNN that the account is accurate. The source declined to add detail. So, there you have it. This is someone who is allegedly friends with the officer, and allegedly this story was conveyed from Darren Wilson to her before all of the uproar over this, before all of the protests. He conveyed this story to her in the initial hours after that deadly shooting. And now you have heard from his side of the story from someone who alleges to be his friend.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/08/18/cnn_source_story_corroborating_officers_account_is_accurate.html

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #563 on: August 19, 2014, 05:59:53 AM »
CNN Source: Story Corroborating Officer's Account Is Accurate

LEMON: The caller to the radio station, identified only as "Josie," told listeners she knew officer Wilson's side of the story, and in detail she laid out Wilson's account. Here is is in its entirety:

FRIEND OF DARREN WILSON: He rolled his window down and said, "Come on guys, get out of the street." They refused to do it and were yelling back that they were almost where they were going, and there was some cussing involved. And then he just kept rolling up, and he pulled over, and I believe at that point he called for backup, but I'm not sure.

I know he pulled up ahead of them, and he was watching them, and then he gets the call in that there was a strong-arm robbery, and they give the description, and he's looking at them, and they've got something in their hands that looks like it could be the cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them, tries to get out of his car, they slam his door shut violently. He said Michael did. And then he opened his car again and tried to get out, and as he's trying to stand up Michael just bum-rushes him, just shoves him back into the car, punching him in the face.

Then Darren grabs for his gun, Michael grabs the gun. At one point he got the gun totally turned against his hip, and Darren shoves it away, and the gun goes off. Michael takes off with his friend. They get to be about 35 feet away, and Darren's first protocol is to pursue, so he stands up and yells, "Freeze" Michael and his friend turn around, and Michael starts taunting him, "Oh, what are you going to do about it? You're not going to shoot me."

And then he says all the sudden he just started to bum rush him. He just started coming at him full speed, and so he just started shooting, and he just kept coming. So he really thinks he was on something, because he just kept coming. It was unbelievable. And then so he finally ended up, the final shot was in the forehead, and then he fell about two to three feet in front of the officer.

LEMON: None of this is to be taken as fact. Just like any eye-witness, it is their account. This is her account, but the source does say--a source with detailed knowledge of this investigation into the shooting--tells CNN that the account is accurate. A souce with detailed knowledge of the investigation into the shooting told CNN that the account is accurate. The source declined to add detail. So, there you have it. This is someone who is allegedly friends with the officer, and allegedly this story was conveyed from Darren Wilson to her before all of the uproar over this, before all of the protests. He conveyed this story to her in the initial hours after that deadly shooting. And now you have heard from his side of the story from someone who alleges to be his friend.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2014/08/18/cnn_source_story_corroborating_officers_account_is_accurate.html

Bullshit... How does CNN know for sure what is truthful?

Cops are professional liars..... Just because some badge ho reads a statement prepared by the cop who killed Brown doesn't mean shit.

Own up to your crime(s) officer.....

Be a man and stop hiding behind a woman's skirt...

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #564 on: August 19, 2014, 06:07:36 AM »
sorry not impressed with this material  :)

If your brain hurts, what you'll notice is that it's easier to prove a truth than a falsehood

much less mental gymnastics involved

"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #565 on: August 19, 2014, 06:13:40 AM »
What  second video?  WHy did he push the store clerk like that?

Not sure....doesn't change my opinion though
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #566 on: August 19, 2014, 06:16:19 AM »
Every weekend dozens upon dozens of blacks kill each other off and NOT A FREAKING PEEP from the peanut gallery.   One questionable shooting by cop and everyone melts down.

And people wonder why nothing ever improves, changes, or will get better?   95'er Please! 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #567 on: August 19, 2014, 06:17:37 AM »
What if that had been Caliber Fitness that he had walked into and started pushing people around?

I promise you wouldn't be singing your same tune.

He would not have made it to his encounter with Officer Wilson.  
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #568 on: August 19, 2014, 06:20:08 AM »
this town is WILD!   Police have been making $$$$ with lots of arrests.  Sounds like they really messed with a lot of people.  Stopping jaywalkers, it makes sense.  

Ferguson. In 2013 the town issued over 24,000 arrest warrants..

In a town with 21,000 people... Yes you saw those numbers right.

“Despite Ferguson’s relative poverty, fines and court fees comprise the second largest source of revenue for the city, a total of 2,635,400,” according to the ArchCity Defenders report. And in 2013, the Ferguson Municipal Court issued 24,532 arrest warrants and 12,018 cases, “or about 3 warrants and 1.5 cases per household.”

http://www.newsweek.com/ferguson-profiling-police-courts-shooting-264744

Wow....that's very excessive.  No wonder the town is up in arms
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #569 on: August 19, 2014, 06:22:42 AM »
Why would you be shocked at the amount of arrests?  That town is a shithole made up of criminals.

Adonis....its impossible for any town to have that amount of criminals.  The arrest warrant rate is highly suspicious. 
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: August 19, 2014, 06:24:34 AM »

He would not have made it to his encounter with Officer Wilson.  

You got that right.

That would be his last god damn move.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #571 on: August 19, 2014, 06:34:46 AM »
Why do Hebrews enjoy walking in the street so much? ???

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #572 on: August 19, 2014, 06:44:58 AM »
Why do Hebrews enjoy walking in the street so much? ???

They like walking over the white lines.
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #573 on: August 19, 2014, 06:46:51 AM »

Adonis....its impossible for any town to have that amount of criminals.  The arrest warrant rate is highly suspicious.  

You're assuming it's one arrest per. The guy in NYC who got choked by a cop had over 30 arrests and he was 43 years old.

Given the location of the city, my guess is that it's filled with reject troublemakers from St. Louis.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #574 on: August 19, 2014, 07:10:19 AM »
Ok guys, So i see a lot of..."ni66er.s" kill each other every day but when a cop does it you want to be all up in arms"
And i can see where your confusion is because i thought the same thing. Then i talked to some old heads and the explained it like this. The black on black violence is a serious issue and gets addressed. Usually the killer is found and they go to jail. Its not as if justice isnt served.

When a cop shoots a black man a couple of factors are at play. 1. Cop shouldnt be judge, jury and excecutioner. Also this is the guy that is supposed to protect you not shoot when rattled. Yes black on black violence is a problem. But police killing unrmed blacks is a well documented problem aswell.

Now i also read something like "not a peep from the peanut gallery when a black kills a black".. First of, I dont read about the individual murders and they arent discussed in the news in great detail as when a sworn officer/ authority figure does it. Secondly, I myself spend many many hours teaching black and hispanic youth the other options and the possibilities out side of gang life. Now if you arent really in it, and you can look at if from the sideline, you will say, "oh thats bullshit, all they have to do is get a job". And its correct in a sense, but the truth is, They seriously think they have zero options and its reinforced every day. But thats a discussion for a different time.

So basically, yes the black on black crime is a serious problem that is attempted to be addressed in house. But when its COP on black, its almost like, the one we should be able to go to for protection is the one killing us and they have the law and judicial system on their side. Some probably wont understand what im saying, but im sure a few will...

time for work