Author Topic: Is Australia and its Police gone?  (Read 841 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Is Australia and its Police gone?
« Reply #25 on: Today at 02:34:24 AM »
I used my truck to help a couple cops move a fallen tree off the road a few years ago. It was at a time before vaccine mandates but the state government had declared a state of emergency and everyone had to scan in or sign in at every shop you entered. If you were at a Covid Hotspot you could be ordered to isolate at home and some people were taken to quarantine camps to establish they weren't sick.

While we worked I asked them if signing in was a law and they said yes. I asked how it became a law. What legislative process under the declared state of emergency was used to make it a law but they didn't know. There were zero identified cases of covid in the state so I asked about the criteria for a state of emergency to be declared and sustained but they didn't know. Pretty much all they knew if they were told to enforce new rules. They were nice enough guys but I was left with the strong impression that they were content to be uncomprehending mercenaries for politicians as long as their pay was in the bank each week.

When I arrived they were both sitting in their car looking at the tree in the road.

Self absorbed twats that make people's life harder than it has to be.