Author Topic: HOW MUCH YA BENCH????????  (Read 18186 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: HOW MUCH YA BENCH????????
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2012, 02:29:24 PM »
That's a good lift, NZ. Especially for someone who looks like they never touched a weight in their lives. But you have to remember that I'm 6'5" and look much, much better than you do. If I had your short little arms, I'd probably hit 200kg easy. I had no spotter the day I did that 170 either, I'd definitely have hit 180kg that day, little buddy. Keep up the good work! Some day you might look like you lift and get rid of that dorky looking face, lmfao.
Your next response will be "oh oh, but you were juicing Dave" who gives a fuck I don't train as a powerlifter, seriously dude get off this board you're a loser and look like a twink.

Power to weight ratio is far more impressive than just a bottom line lift.

I love the fact that I could wake up and have the option of running 10 miles or going to the gym and repping 315. All around fitness you fat ass.

And btw, this dorky face has got me plenty of lovely ladies  ;)
P

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #101 on: September 30, 2012, 02:29:40 PM »
bad year dude, started off in sept  2011 torn quads two monthes later pullmonary embolisms, now gall stones that caused pancreatis which killed 90 percent of my pancreas, i won't wish this stuff on my worst enemy.

Wow.  Man, I hope you get back to perfect health as soon as possible.
A

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: September 30, 2012, 02:35:14 PM »
Wow.  Man, I hope you get back to perfect health as soon as possible.
unlikely i have to shoot insulin right now , docs say there's a possibilty my pancreas's 10 percent might handle the load once the infection subsides, thanks for the kind words.
F

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #103 on: September 30, 2012, 02:40:31 PM »
 :(

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #104 on: September 30, 2012, 02:43:06 PM »
bad year dude, started off in sept  2011 torn quads two monthes later pullmonary embolisms, now gall stones that caused pancreatis which killed 90 percent of my pancreas, i won't wish this stuff on my worst enemy.

Very sorry to hear that.

Back in July 2010 I tore my leg quad off my knee and tore the muscles around the knee as well.  Spent two weeks torn up before surgery, then 2 weeks after surgery was rushed to ER because I was basically dying.  Docs discovered enormous pulmonary embollism (a saddle type basically) and blood clots in my legs.  Spent 2.5 days in intensive care and by grace of God the doctors and nurses got me outta the hospital in a week.  Then it was months of physical therapy, 2 a day blood thinner shots in the stomach for months and tons of doctor follow-ups.  Today I have a clean bill of health, but that alone was a brutal journey. 

Truly sorry to hear about the pancreatitis and I will keep you in my prayers.  Stay positive and keep trying to move forward.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: September 30, 2012, 02:51:19 PM »

Stay strong, and get well soon!

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #106 on: September 30, 2012, 03:41:29 PM »
Power to weight ratio is far more impressive than just a bottom line lift.

I love the fact that I could wake up and have the option of running 10 miles or going to the gym and repping 315. All around fitness you fat ass.

And btw, this dorky face has got me plenty of lovely ladies  ;)

I train thai boxing in Holland 3x a week. I think my cardio is pretty good for my size. And you're not good looking either lady's man. So combined with the fact you're not particularly good looking, not tall and don't even have a decent physique you're just an internet hotshot I will admit one thing though, I'd love to knife you (srs).

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #107 on: September 30, 2012, 03:49:40 PM »
I train thai boxing in Holland 3x a week. I think my cardio is pretty good for my size. And you're not good looking either lady's man. So combined with the fact you're not particularly good looking, not tall and don't even have a decent physique you're just an internet hotshot. I will admit one thing though, I'd love to knife you (srs).

irishdave
 ::)

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 30, 2012, 03:50:27 PM »
irishdave
 ::)

stay outta this fuckface

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #109 on: September 30, 2012, 03:53:44 PM »
  Holland has always had great Muay Thai Boxing

irishdave

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 30, 2012, 03:57:56 PM »
 Holland has always had great Muay Thai Boxing

It's good for sure, I complain about the Dutch but they've got great camps over here. The Dutch lads are always at me to give up the booze and start training more seriously so I'm considering training full-time soon but I love the sauce. It kills my conditioning. Sorry for derailing the thread but NZ is a fucking KUNT of the highest order.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #111 on: September 30, 2012, 05:41:12 PM »
No he didn't.  He told someone else their post will be believed because they didn't add that they were natural.   He was implying that most people aren't telling the truth.  

lol, ya I was NOT reffering to you and I was only kidding anyway, I believe anyone especially you, I seen a picture of you and you're a big dude and look strong as an ox  ;)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #112 on: September 30, 2012, 05:46:45 PM »
lol, ya I was NOT reffering to you and I was only kidding anyway, I believe anyone especially you, I seen a picture of you and you're a big dude and look strong as an ox  ;)

It was me he was referring to.  I did do it and I was NOT natural.
A

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: September 30, 2012, 05:57:42 PM »
The bar and 2 10s for 11.5 reps  ::)

That's off the sauce  :o

Big Daddy Caine

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 30, 2012, 07:01:43 PM »
Recently changed my grip from regular to reverse grip, with the regular grip i can hit 405 and probably the same on the reverse grip at 37 soon to be 38 @298 lbs

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2012, 07:03:09 PM »
Recently changed my grip from regular to reverse grip, with the regular grip i can hit 405 and probably the same on the reverse grip at 37 soon to be 38 @298 lbs

do you consider yourself obese?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2012, 07:09:52 PM »
lol @ the knife fight that is brewing.

Today I found all the weights in my gym that weren't being used and put them on my bench and benched it.  It was about 6000 pounds (I got bored and stopped counting).  After this I had a pizza and wacked off.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: September 30, 2012, 07:16:21 PM »
So what do we have so far, about 15 elite benchers and 1 video?  Now that's the Getbig I know!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: September 30, 2012, 07:52:47 PM »
Too many bullshitters in this thread.  :-X

To be objective shave 20-30% off the top for half the claimants. You know the ones that are full of horse shit. It was like the other time when i posted my bench among all the other numbers + drug regimen. The bench wasn't nothing to speak of and never was -- among everything else. Some Joe blow by the name of Sheriff shelby jumps in to tell everyone how big his dick was at a so and so body weight, yet wouldn't reveal any other lifts.  

For others suggesting 'i was on little or no juice', either you are a user or you're not -- NO EXCUSES - IF'S AND BUT'S. Once you've crossed the line you got no reason to make excuses. Some are stronger to begin with whether on/off. The juice helps, but your genetic potential is the real mitigating factor like everything else in life.

Again most of us can see  :o right through the cookie cutter bullshit numbers.

P.S.  Coach, if you can take pictures of the weights with the chains - you can take a picture/video of your lift like the other gentleman. Just cut out that right-wing ideological idiotic bullshit that you so diligently defend by hanging off the GOPs balls every chance you get -- every waking hour of your life, and the entrenched prerogatives, privileges, and powers owed to you. Then maybe you will also be able to see clearly through the bullshit.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #119 on: September 30, 2012, 07:56:40 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #120 on: September 30, 2012, 07:57:15 PM »
Shit is getting real in this thread.

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: September 30, 2012, 09:45:24 PM »
245 for 10 reps.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #122 on: September 30, 2012, 09:46:34 PM »
245 for 10 reps.

10 1/2 ROM reps you mean. Be honest now.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2012, 12:03:37 AM »
It was me he was referring to.  I did do it and I was NOT natural.
you are a strong dude, how is your deadlift?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2012, 12:20:01 AM »
Wait, let me bring in a camera crew. Forget that it was just me and training partner. Maybe next time I have 445 chains, I'll just tell him to forget the spot and just video the lift. Brilliant. Hahaha.

See the I posted on here and go from there.

Or you could set up the camera and video the lift that way? No need for anyone to hold the camera?