Author Topic: For Stuntmovie....  (Read 1182 times)

Moosejay

For Stuntmovie....
« on: April 11, 2008, 01:54:33 PM »
...hey Stunt, start another 'who dat...?' thread...I enjoyed the challenge from your 'archive-like' memory and experiences!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: For Stuntmovie....
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 01:59:56 PM »
Ever heard of Personal Messaging........ ???  ;)
HAHA, RON.....

Moosejay

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 02:09:36 PM »
No, what is that?

m8

• Getbig V

Moosejay

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2008, 02:26:37 PM »
Oh, thanks

JohnnyVegas

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2008, 04:29:09 PM »
Hahaha...  ::)
Gee Moosejay, you should know better. After all, there are so many Relevant, intelligent posts on here. How dare you suggest something that might have to actually do with bodybuilding. The nerve of some people. By the way, Moose if you want to read something really ridiculous, read my post on the I'm not BigBobs thread. See how I respond to our Arab Nasser-worshipping brothers.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2008, 07:51:32 PM »
Howdy, Moose! I'll do my best but lately I've been traveling to and from the Lake Tahoe/Donner Summit region  scouting out locations for a new Hollywood production that may be of interest to GetBiggers sooner or later.

The snow was about three feet thick in one of the Donner Summit valleys that would be great for this next production but I was too damn comfortable to get off the trail to check it out entirely. As a result of my discomforture, they are giving me a helicopter for three hours over a three day period to find the perfect site for a week long shoot with a cast and crew of 30 to 45.

I did tell the producers that it was almost impossible to trek into the valleys during the winter season but they told me to just find a great location for the shoot and let them worry about getting into the site. Apparently their "transportation crew" can work miracles and no site is un-approchable.

I worry about decent accomodations for a three to four week shoot in the wild but they say that they can resolve any problems I can think of, so just find the ideal location and let them worry about any of the pertinent problems.

Nice to work with a crew like that. (Nothing is impossible! Just do your job and let us worry about the details!)

So until I get this job completed, I will have to lay off recalling the good old days of this crazy "sport". Enjoy doing it though, so I will return.

Thanks for asken!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2008, 07:53:43 PM »
Howdy, Moose! I'll do my best but lately I've been traveling to and from the Lake Tahoe/Donner Summit region  scouting out locations for a new Hollywood production that may be of interest to GetBiggers sooner or later.

The snow was about three feet thick in one of the Donner Summit valleys that would be great for this next production but I was too damn comfortable to get off the trail to check it out entirely. As a result of my discomforture, they are giving me a helicopter for three hours over a three day period to find the perfect site for a week long shoot with a cast and crew of 30 to 45.

I did tell the producers that it was almost impossible to trek into the valleys during the winter season but they told me to just find a great location for the shoot and let them worry about getting into the site. Apparently their "transportation crew" can work miracles and no site is un-approchable.

I worry about decent accomodations for a three to four week shoot in the wild but they say that they can resolve any problems I can think of, so just find the ideal location and let them worry about any of the pertinent problems.

Nice to work with a crew like that. (Nothing is impossible! Just do your job and let us worry about the details!)

So until I get this job completed, I will have to lay off recalling the good old days of this crazy "sport". Enjoy doing it though, so I will return.

Thanks for asken!

That sounds like an awesome job man. 

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2008, 08:04:05 PM »
Oh yea, I've been visiting some of the old time spots where the old time bodybuilders spent their teen age years... such as Steve Reeves at Lake Tamescal and the Russian River and maybe even Yarick's Gym in Oakland if I can find it. And the original home of Mus-L-On and Jack Lalanne's original spot in San Francisco, and Lake Tamescal in the Oakland Hills.   Hard work but it brings back old memories of the best days of the bodybuilding era.

Yea, mac, awesome job but lots of fun. I don't know if you've ever been involved in multi million dollar production, put doing so puts you in contact with the best in the business. Kind of like being a part of the Marine Corps once again in a war time environment when loyalty and dedication and professionalism are of prime importance. The only difference is that in Hollywood, money seems to be unlimited until you fuck up by ordering the wrong kind of doughnuts for the major players or give the limo driver the wrong address in Beverly Hills or Malibu.