Author Topic: Gay, Muslim, Racist, Mysogynist, Jihadi, Democrat kills 50 and Libs blame NRA  (Read 5312 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Admittedly I  am anti-gun...but i'm reasonable and open to compromise...unlike the gun fanatics who hide behind the 2nd Amendment......I understand pistols serve a function even though I personally don't like them....BUT ASSAULT RIFLES????...come on....
As stated in my other thread, why are you ok with pistols that kill multiples of people over assault rifles every year, that can shoot just as man rounds just as quickly as rifles and are more concealable?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
As stated in my other thread, why are you ok with pistols that kill multiples of people over assault rifles every year, that can shoot just as man rounds just as quickly as rifles and are more concealable?

Because he doesn't understand the difference and is blindly embracing political talking points? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Admittedly I  am anti-gun...but i'm reasonable and open to compromise...unlike the gun fanatics who hide behind the 2nd Amendment......I understand pistols serve a function even though I personally don't like them....BUT ASSAULT RIFLES????...come on....

LOL hide behind a constitutional right?

Let me break it down for you, the guy walked into a crowded night club, people have no where to run, he could have done just as much damage with a pistol, not mention the 556\223 round is not the most effective for killing someone.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
LOL hide behind a constitutional right?

Let me break it down for you, the guy walked into a crowded night club, people have no where to run, he could have done just as much damage with a pistol, not mention the 556\223 round is not the most effective for killing someone.

we are parsing here..it dosn't matter which round is most efective at killing...they should NOT have access to these rounds in the first place

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
we are parsing here..it dosn't matter which round is most efective at killing...they should NOT have access to these rounds in the first place

you are an idiot - a deer rifle round is more lethal, as are slugs in 12 guage - are those banned to in the Andrehatesguns mond?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
you are an idiot - a deer rifle round is more lethal, as are slugs in 12 guage - are those banned to in the Andrehatesguns mond?
again...says the NRA lackey who doesn't care about lives, only that terrorists and criminals have access to guns

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
again...says the NRA lackey who doesn't care about lives, only that terrorists and criminals have access to guns

Emoting much?  Are you transitioning to a woman or something?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :D

Kazan

• Getbig V

Why? What makes you the authority on what people should have access to?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Speed limit is 65, why do you need a car that goes 100? Come on.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Speed limit is 65, why do you need a car that goes 100? Come on.....

I don't read any articles about cars involved in mass killings...again..you are upholding some idiotic principle and nopt looking at the lives its costing...we are the ONLY free society in the world that has the murder rate that we have

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Hide behind the 2nd Amendment..what the fuck does that mean. Seriously explain that...maybe I think you're hiding behind the 1st or maybe as a black guy I should just take away your 4th amendment rights and throw your worthless ass in jail and then take your shit. Just cause....
Holy Christ your an idiot. You know why I have assault weapons...because I fucking can.....they're no different then a ton of other weapons that might not look scary. You pansies need to get over it.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I don't read any articles about cars involved in mass killings...again..you are upholding some idiotic principle and nopt looking at the lives its costing...we are the ONLY free society in the world that has the murder rate that we have

Cars kill a lot more people than guns in this country. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Cars kill a lot more people than guns in this country. 

when you subtract out accidents and just look at intentional violence and suicide how do they compare then?

Kazan

• Getbig V
when you subtract out accidents and just look at intentional violence and suicide how do they compare then?

It is not relevant, there is no right to drive.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

exactly...those who bring up the car issue are using the wrong analogy....when people get killed by cars...these are ACCIDENTS...not intentional acts of violence..good job, straw

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
exactly...those who bring up the car issue are using the wrong analogy....when people get killed by cars...these are ACCIDENTS...not intentional acts of violence..good job, straw

Obama was an accident too unfortunately and look at all the damage that caused?  ;)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Hide behind the 2nd Amendment..what the fuck does that mean. Seriously explain that...maybe I think you're hiding behind the 1st or maybe as a black guy I should just take away your 4th amendment rights and throw your worthless ass in jail and then take your shit. Just cause....
Holy Christ your an idiot. You know why I have assault weapons...because I fucking can.....they're no different then a ton of other weapons that might not look scary. You pansies need to get over it.

just want to point out you brought up race....AGAIN...in a few more posts you wil do like you always do and say i brought it up first

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Obama was an accident too unfortunately and look at all the damage that caused?  ;)

oh sure...4% employment and Wall St. booming......Millions of jobs created...gas at $2.00........damage indeed..the only damage done was to your mind

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
oh sure...4% employment and Wall St. booming......Millions of jobs created...gas at $2.00........damage indeed..the only damage done was to your mind

4% UE lmfao  , millions of jobs?  where - handing out welfare checks? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
4% UE lmfao  , millions of jobs?  where - handing out welfare checks? 

Really odd that a guy like you who had his hand out when he needed government money for law school is constantly talking about the benefits that others are getting.....

STRANGE...........