Author Topic: Ted Cruz is creepy  (Read 8587 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Ted Cruz is creepy
« on: March 25, 2015, 06:45:35 PM »
WTF - these poor kids are forced to listen to this idiot (they were required to attend) and then he surreptitiously appears to be trying to get their
contact info

http://thedailyshow.cc.com/videos/1n4zvp/democalypse-2016---ted-cruz-is-in

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ted Cruz is creepy
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 07:43:51 PM »
I dont care if he molests every white house visitor over the age of 18 willing to walk past the sign warning it will happen...

if dude will fix the economy and shut the borders, I'm cool with him.

Besides, everyone looks creepy sometimes

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 08:02:18 PM »
I dont care if he molests every white house visitor over the age of 18 willing to walk past the sign warning it will happen...

what leads you to believe any Republican (much less this cadre of dipshits)can "fix" the economy

the current economy is certainly much better than it was the last time we had a Republican in the White House

Maybe by "fix" you're referring to what is going on in Kansas right now

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 08:06:57 PM »
the current economy is certainly much better than it was the last time we had a Republican in the White House

maybe it "feels" that way, but it's impossible to quantify in any meaningful way.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 08:13:40 PM »
maybe it "feels" that way, but it's impossible to quantify in any meaningful way.

nothing to do with "feeling"

do you really want to have this discussion or are you just trolling

keep in mind this thread is about Cruz's creepy tactic to build a database (just my speculation on his motivation but given that he was announcing his run for POTUS I think it's a safe bet)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2015, 07:20:11 AM »
You really think this is a good economy
L

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2015, 08:27:46 AM »

Obama already fixed the economy....as for the borders....they will NEVER BE SHUTDOWN....no one want to do it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2015, 08:51:11 AM »
You really think this is a good economy

everything is relative
compared to what we had 6 years ago or even 4 years ago it's definitely much better
look at the basic markers - gains in employment, real estate values stabilized in most areas and hitting new highs in many areas, value of the dollar (great comparison of the relative strength of our economy to the rest of the world), just to name a few. 

Can you still find things to complain about?  Most definitely.

Are things much better than the shitstorm handed off to him by a Republican POTUS ?  MOST DEFINITELY

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2015, 09:54:23 AM »
everything is relative
compared to what we had 6 years ago or even 4 years ago it's definitely much better
look at the basic markers - gains in employment, real estate values stabilized in most areas and hitting new highs in many areas, value of the dollar (great comparison of the relative strength of our economy to the rest of the world), just to name a few. 

Can you still find things to complain about?  Most definitely.

Are things much better than the shitstorm handed off to him by a Republican POTUS ?  MOST DEFINITELY

yeah but FOX NEWS is telling me............. :D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 10:04:41 AM »
so no one here thinks it's creepy that Ted Cruz is preaching to these kids about privacy and then trying to trick them into giving him their contact info via text

If Obama or a Dem did that people on the right would be losing what little is left of their minds

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2015, 10:15:38 AM »

What about Cruz's record makes you think he's capable of doing that?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2015, 10:18:52 AM »
What about Cruz's record makes you think he's capable of doing that?

he almost single-handedly shut down the govt in order to curb obama's reckless spending, remember?

He would have done it again, if Boehnner/Reid/Obama didn't undercut him on the trillion dollar budget. 

He's VERY capable of slashing the PORK that both the RINOs and Dems have delivered.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2015, 10:19:38 AM »
so no one here thinks it's creepy that Ted Cruz is preaching to these kids about privacy and then trying to trick them into giving him their contact info via text

If Obama or a Dem did that people on the right would be losing what little is left of their minds

1)Attendance were forced to go to a  political rally supporting Cruz

2)Once students arrive at mandatory political rally, Cruz orders them to send personal info to undisclosed website

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2015, 10:22:53 AM »
he almost single-handedly shut down the govt in order to curb obama's reckless spending, remember?

He would have done it again, if Boehnner/Reid/Obama didn't undercut him on the trillion dollar budget. 

He's VERY capable of slashing the PORK that both the RINOs and Dems have delivered.

You mean the publicity stunt that even Republicans called him out over??

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2015, 10:24:58 AM »
Hahaha, every one posting in this thread is a leftist...lmao. Maybe you can bring Bob Dillon to the next terrorist summit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2015, 10:38:05 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2015, 10:40:55 AM »
Hahaha, every one posting in this thread is a leftist...lmao. Maybe you can bring Bob Dillon to the next terrorist summit.

what about him not being born in the U.S?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2015, 12:38:12 PM »
what about him not being born in the U.S?

His parents were. Makes him perfectly legal. I understand that Libs think they're above the law.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2015, 12:55:00 PM »

He shut down the government because he was having a temper tantrum over Obama care

Then he pretended that he wasn't responsible for shutting it down

Remember?

Here's someone from his own party talking about Cruz

“We need intelligent debate in the country. Ted Cruz may be an intelligent person, but he doesn’t carry out an intelligent debate,” King said. “He oversimplifies, he exaggerates and he basically led the Republican Party over the cliff in the fall of 2013. He has shown no qualifications, no legislation being passed, doesn’t provide leadership and he has no real experience. So, to me, he is just a guy with a big mouth and no results.”

But would King support Cruz if he ended up becoming the Republican Party nominee for 2016?

“I hope that day never comes,” King told Blitzer. “I will jump off that bridge when we come to it.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rep-peter-king-threatens-to-jump-off-a-bridge-if-cruz-gets-gop-nomination/

again ....Dems would LOVE IT if Cruz were the nominee but you can bet your ass Repubs aren't going to let that happen

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2015, 01:00:22 PM »
His parents were. Makes him perfectly legal. I understand that Libs think they're above the law.

His Dad didn't become a citizen until ~ 2005 so only his mother was a US citizen when Cruz was born in Canada

you knew that?

right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2015, 01:24:02 PM »
His Dad didn't become a citizen until ~ 2005 so only his mother was a US citizen when Cruz was born in Canada

you knew that?

right?

Not sure what your point is Jr. Hes still legal. Even stated it on Hannity about two weeks or so ago.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20130818-ted-cruz-born-a-citizen-of-canada-under-the-countrys-immigration-rules.ece

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2015, 01:26:12 PM »

Not sure what your point is Jr. Hes still legal. Even stated it on Hannity about two weeks or so ago.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/headlines/20130818-ted-cruz-born-a-citizen-of-canada-under-the-countrys-immigration-rules.ece

His point is pretty obvious, nah?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2015, 01:28:47 PM »

your right he's legal but probably not your best defence to use hannity ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2015, 01:33:59 PM »
your right he's legal but probably not your best defence to use hannity ;)

Doesn't matter where he said it. He said it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2015, 02:13:44 PM »

My point is exactly what I said old man

not sure how you couldn't understand it