Author Topic: Woman prison officer, 27, who shared hours of intimate phone calls with four inm  (Read 5953 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2155463/Woman-prison-officer-27-shared-hours-intimate-phone-calls-inmates-jailed-year.html

A woman prison officer who admitted swapping erotic letters and phone calls with four serving convicts was jailed for 12 months yesterday.

Zanib Khan, 27, made more than ten hours of amorous calls to drug dealers and robbers.

One prison inmate said he could not forget ‘walking through those gates and seeing my beautiful gal’.

Another referred to kissing her ‘beautiful lips and body’ and spoke about how he wanted to see the petite warder’s ‘size 2 feet’ in the air as they made love.

The letters, smuggled out of her workplace, HMP Brixton, were later found in her bedroom at her parents’ home.

After the arrest it emerged she had previously been disciplined for failing to disclose her father was serving a four-year sentence for immigration offences, and that her boyfriend was inside for robbery.

Although Khan only admitted misconduct with four prisoners, police suspect she was conducting relationships with a further three inmates.

Her defence counsel insisted that though the letters contained ‘sexual matters’, it was all fantasy.

Robin Du Preez, prosecuting, said between March and November 2011: ‘Miss Khan developed an inappropriate intimate relationship with serving prisoners on A Wing at HMP Brixton.

‘They were Timothy Iyegbe, Daryl Smith and Jason Graham. She was responsible for them at prison and she did not disclose any of the contact, contrary to the Prison Rules.’

Smith and Iyegbe were both heroin dealers.

Mr Du Preez, detailing Khan’s previous disciplinary offence, said: ‘Her father was a serving prisoner and she joined the prison service [in January 2009] 12 days after her father’s imprisonment.

Also she did not disclose her relationship with a serving prisoner, Wahid Khalique.’ Khan’s tangled love life came to light in October 7, 2011, when a mobile phone was found in Jason Graham’s cell at Ford open prison. He had been an inmate at Brixton.

More...

'I think I got away with it': 'Stupid' ABH criminal convicted after bragging to friends on Facebook before jury began deliberations
    Woman EastEnders extra who battered widow, 86, with hammer until her 'skull collapsed' and then stole and pawned her jewellery for just £61 is jailed for 24 years

Mr Du Preez said the phone had been in contact with Khan. A check revealed that the same number used by Khan had been used to call ‘a number of serving prisoners’ including Iyegbe and Smith.

Between March 10 and November 22, 2011, there had been ten hours of calls between Khan and the prisoners.
Affairs: Brixton Prison, south London, where Zanib Khan shared racy phone calls letters with two convicts as well as a third in an open prison

Affairs: Brixton Prison, south London, where Zanib Khan shared racy phone calls letters with two convicts as well as a third in an open prison

Mr Du Preez explained prisoners are allowed to make calls to a restricted number of approved numbers which are taped. Iyegbe had Khan’s number listed ‘as his mother’ and Smith had it listed on the system as ‘his partner’.

Police retrieved the tape of one three-and-a-half minute phone call between Iyegbe and Khan dated August 28, 2011.

Mr Du Preez said Khan finished the call saying ‘I love you,’ as he did to her. Khan was arrested on January 28, 2011 after her home in Ilford, East London was searched and the letters found. She resigned that day.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2155463/Woman-prison-officer-27-shared-hours-intimate-phone-calls-inmates-jailed-year.html#ixzz1yAh4DTBB

The letters from Wahid Khalique were ‘of an innocent nature,’ while the letters from Smith and Iyegbe were more graphic, the court heard.

Khan’s counsel, Anand Beharrylal, said in mitigation the sexual content in the letters was ‘fantasy and flattery.’

Judge David Higgins told Khan, who admitted misconduct in a public office: ‘You undertook a knowing and sustained voluntary and gross breach of trust.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2155463/Woman-prison-officer-27-shared-hours-intimate-phone-calls-inmates-jailed-year.html#ixzz1yAh7HxeQ

Stark

• Getbig V
Looks like a muzzie

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Peace officer of peace ::)

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
she has the look of a mudshark

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Does HMP Brixton ring any bells here??
from incomplete data

Fortress

• Getbig V
Phone sex of peace

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Does HMP Brixton ring any bells here??

i'll ave you, you fackin slag.

i'm in with the top boys here in mumbai

*insert picture with underage indian rent boy*

;D

*insert picture with random knife or kitchen utensil here*

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
She's nice..I like those hips and thighs..

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
am i a mudshark for hitting that?
A

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  she is hot for a prison guard

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
GREAT waist-hip Ratio!

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
Never realized Pakistani women were so beautiful.

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
I'd hit it! 8)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Nice hips, stupid decision to lose your job over "messages".

Some female COs make that stupid decision.

BOW

• Getbig III
well hard to tell under the ninja suit(burka)

indian women are often beautiful too, at least before they get fat and grow moustaches.however, they dont shave armpits :-X
there are some hot middle eastern girls out there. i used to mess around with this syrian girl a few years ago.very beautiful and had an amazing body and the perkiest little nipples  :P she moved back to to syria though, i hope shes still alive after all that shit going down over there.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Would trade canteen for a week for blow job

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Would trade canteen for a week for blow job
;D