Author Topic: Floyd mayweather is scared of pacqiou (Video)  (Read 5060 times)

GettingBig

• Getbig II
Re: Floyd mayweather is scared of pacqiou (Video)
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 06:24:06 PM »
Mayweather is smart he take care of his health ?

Please give me a break he is is scared if you the champ then prove it and fight.

coming up with this im smart thing is not helping.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2014, 08:23:23 PM »
I am with you on this one. It is much more difficult to fight Mayweather than people think (those who never boxed).

the style that beats FMW is a great jab

oscar had won many rounds when he jabbed FMW, controlled those rounds with his jab and combo's off his jab

manny does not have a great jab
manny has headmovement great footwork and still quite fast hands- the power may not be what it was 3-4 years ago

but he wont get close to FMW- who has a much much longer reach also
FMW by easy points, giving manny a boxing master class

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2014, 07:03:03 AM »

oscar had won many rounds when he jabbed FMW, controlled those rounds with his jab and combo's off his jab

manny has headmovement great footwork and still quite fast hands- the power may not be what it was 3-4 years ago

FMW by easy points, giving

manny a boxing master class

Not easy by a long shot
choice is an illusion

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2014, 07:26:44 AM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2014, 11:51:43 AM »
I hope it does happen in 2014. I would give the edge to Mayweather but it would be interesting to see how their styles match and if Manny could land any clean punches. Be a massive event.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2014, 12:18:39 PM »
don't even know why people are still debating this . of course mayweather is scared, he basically said it himself when talking about a pac fight in that vid at the end.
"i'm not scared... i'm smart, i care about my health, i don't care about the money, if i had to walk around with a limp or permanently scrunched over i would give all the money back"

that is a clear admission that he fears a fight with pac could permanently damage his health. he is scared of pac, end of.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2014, 12:33:54 PM »

FMW by easy points, giving manny a boxing master class

this but it will be a SD, and fmw won't risk that with arum working the judges.  there goes his "0".  from what i hear, manny's contract may end with top rank in may.  lets see.

as far as danger, it's lara @154, south and 75" reach and bradley.  fmw won't touch those fights with another boxer's fists.  that's why he's on youtube singing he's really a 140 fighter.  ::)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2014, 12:44:58 PM »

POS  ::)

This video is a setup.  He has gone through the top Mexican sluggers at 147-152, so now he has to sell he can fight 140 fighters like Danny Garcia or  Lucas Matthysse (he's still in the picture, just needs to drop an 147 at a catch weight or knockout a Mexican contender with name.)  

Khan and Maidana (if he isn't stupid enough to give Broner a rematch) are the easiest and most marketable paydays left at 147.

Manny happens when he forfills his TR obligations.  That should be fight 50 in FMW tomato can retirement tour.  ::) 

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2014, 01:41:59 PM »
Yeah but that was before Marqez handed Manny's ass back to him and before the string of poor performances by Manny both a combination of him seeking his political ambitions as well as coming off the gear.

Now Mayweather not scared no more, Manyweather will win on points as usual unless Manny has a lapse of concentration and gets knocked out by Floyd.

Any fighter can be hit with  knock out punch dude that means nothing....
Did you watch the mosely mayweatger fight when mosely put mayweather on his knee

PAC was winning that Marquez fight I don't know why people make a big deal about that fight good/ lucky punch it can happen to ANYONE
choice is an illusion

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2014, 03:48:02 PM »
Any fighter can be hit with  knock out punch dude that means nothing....
Did you watch the mosely mayweatger fight when mosely put mayweather on his knee

PAC was winning that Marquez fight I don't know why people make a big deal about that fight good/ lucky punch it can happen to ANYONE

Lol, sure dude.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2014, 04:39:52 PM »

???

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2014, 07:25:22 PM »
???

Caught him with a good shot and stumbled Floyd
choice is an illusion