Author Topic: New Business Roll out  (Read 24036 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
New Business Roll out
« on: March 15, 2019, 10:04:21 AM »
Launching on March 29th. Not necessarily workout wear that's not the theme of this line although it is activewear but capturing the So. Cal/Huntington Beach lifestyle that combines the active lifestyle with surf. This is business thats been in the planning almost non-stop for almost a year. This is the first of out two start-up businesses that will be rolled out this year.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: New Product Roll out
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2019, 10:09:23 AM »
Launching on March 29th. Not necessarily workout wear that's not the theme of this line although it is activewear but capturing the So. Cal/Huntington Beach lifestyle that combines the active lifestyle with surf. This is business thats been in the planning almost non-stop for almost a year..

Almost non stop for almost a year.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: New Business Roll out
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2019, 10:11:11 AM »
Launching on March 29th. Not necessarily workout wear that's not the theme of this line although it is activewear but capturing the So. Cal/Huntington Beach lifestyle that combines the active lifestyle with surf. This is business thats been in the planning almost non-stop for almost a year..

Good luck coach,you seem to be a hustler so I’m sure it will do good.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2019, 10:12:15 AM »
Almost non stop for almost a year.

I think you live in the area. Watch for the brand.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 10:12:40 AM »
Spam?

Jk congrats Coach, looks like you have an exciting opportunity ahead of you.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 10:14:03 AM »
Gotta say, this is a great logo. If the quality of the products is there, you'll do very well and when it catches on you can change SoCal to SoFla ( etc.)

Knowing you are a man of faith, have a look at this as a benchmark for affordable quality ( I bought some the clothes the other day.)

https://threenailsclothing.com/

J

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2019, 10:14:14 AM »
Launching on March 29th. Not necessarily workout wear that's not the theme of this line although it is activewear but capturing the So. Cal/Huntington Beach lifestyle that combines the active lifestyle with surf. This is business thats been in the planning almost non-stop for almost a year. This is the first of out two start-up businesses that will be rolled out this year.

That name sounds very familiar, you ripped it off didn’t you?
T

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2019, 10:18:01 AM »

Deadz can you use your contacts at Vitamin Shoppe to get this product line in store?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 10:19:57 AM »

It's my old handle but about 15 years ago my wifes uncle used the same name for his business on Guam when he changed the name, we took it and have been sitting on it for almost that long.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2019, 10:23:19 AM »
Gotta say, this is a great logo. If the quality of the products is there, you'll do very well and when it catches on you can change SoCal to SoFla ( etc.)

Knowing you are a man of faith, have a look at this as a benchmark for affordable quality ( I bought some the clothes the other day.)

J

I like this. They did a great job with it. Yes, hopefully, one day we can hit all of the bigger beach cities like So. Fla. We do have a couple of stores on Guam that is willing to carry some product.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2019, 10:24:37 AM »
I like this. They did a great job with it. Yes, hopefully, one day we can hit all of the bigger beach cities like So. Fla. We do have a couple of stores on Guam that is willing to carry some product.

For what its worth to you, I'll grab a hoodie or two. I hope there is a GetBig discount code.

Good luck with this.

J

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2019, 10:27:21 AM »

J

The tees are quality. Here's an example of the fit. We don't start our photoshoots until next week but you get the idea..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2019, 10:28:43 AM »
For what its worth to you, I'll grab a hoodie or two. I hope there is a GetBig discount code.

Good luck with this.

J

Appreciate it. When the site is up I'll post it.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2019, 10:36:34 AM »
I wish nothing for the best for you Joe, I will support it.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2019, 10:49:26 AM »

J
               men's workout pants sold out already.
F

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 10:54:15 AM »
I wish nothing for the best for you Joe, I will support it.

Thank you, really appreciate it 8)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2019, 11:00:31 AM »
Thank you, really appreciate it 8)
looks like any old t-shirt with a logo printed on it,but hey people will buy what ever the trend of the day is ''sheep follow sheep''
good luck with it
p

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 11:00:59 AM »
The tees are quality. Here's an example of the fit. We don't start our photoshoots until next week but you get the idea..

Love this new trend of printing the information on the shirt - no more bothersome tags digging in my neck.

J

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2019, 11:05:45 AM »
I think you live in the area. Watch for the brand.

Maybe, just maybe, we will pass each other in front of The Bungalow @ Pacific City, wearing our respective Joe t-shirts.

We won’t say anything, but a subtle nod will speak volumes.

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2019, 05:12:11 PM »
my sponsorship forbid me to wear anything but otomix and crazee wear.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 05:20:54 PM »

Fantastic!

Congratulations Joe, I wish you the absolute best.

With the kind of athletes you know and train, you can get a lot of exposure.

"1"

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2019, 05:29:29 PM »
good luck -

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2019, 05:40:23 PM »

where is the "Made in USA" stamp?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2019, 05:43:24 PM »
looks like any old t-shirt with a logo printed on it,but hey people will buy what ever the trend of the day is ''sheep follow sheep''
good luck with it

I respectfully disagree. The logo has a vintage general store sign vibe and it immediately becomes familiar. It will resonate with people in the mid fourties, fifties and if age appropriate garments are printed on, individuals in their early sixties may well be inclined to buy. I could see stickers being popular with youth and that impression would have them looking for mom and dad to buy for them.

I was busy and only glanced at the logo earlier, now that I have my glasses on I think it’s even cooler. I don’t know if It’s possible, but a long sleeve t-shirt with the Local Joe repeated as it appears in the graphics would be VERY popular. And a variation ( logo shield ) with just “LJ” embroidered on a skull cap ( thin knit cap ) would be a huge hit. I love the grey used for that t-shirt . . . Black on black, grey on grey, black with a dark red.

Heck Dave Palumbo invites people to send him t’s which he wears on IronRage and he often plugs the company who sent it to him - given Coach’s presence in the scene, I’d say Dave knows of him and would do it in a heart beat.

Oh yeah, this could hit.

J

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2019, 05:44:09 PM »
where is the "Made in USA" stamp?

That actually a great idea.

J