Author Topic: Nasser's response to Milos's latest post  (Read 20668 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser's response to Milos's latest post
« Reply #125 on: January 12, 2008, 12:25:27 PM »
bigbobs I have no respect for you anymore.  You are such a schmoe its ridiculous.  Man you bought used clothing from a bodybuilder.  Whats wrong with you?  If you don't see your constant cocksucking of Nasser as being extremely gay, then you are delusional.  Even Earl1972 and his Levrone thing arent as bad as you.  Clearly your pics of you with a chic are a cover up.  Fag

Big loss, because of course my goal in life is to earn respect from "avesher."  I honestly wont even flame you back even though there is so much I can say about you because I feel sorry for you for you-know-what.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: January 12, 2008, 06:19:45 PM »
Hedgehog and asked me in one of the Nasser threads nearly a week ago to get more details on Milamar and Nasser's sexual encounter, so here they are!

1)  It lasted 45 minutes
2)  She wanted Nasser to wear a condom; initially Nasser did not want to but finally he complied!
3)  She was loud - moaning and screaming.
4)  She was also calling him "Nasty Nas" in bed!
5)  The "cute penis" comment was her word choice to compliment it.  She was not going to say "your penis is beautiful," and I guess she didn't want to say something like, "your dick is so huge, Huge Nasser!" 
6)  Nasser had her in all different possible positions, frequently turning from one to another.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2008, 06:21:03 PM »
Hedgehog and asked me in one of the Nasser threads nearly a week ago to get more details on Milamar and Nasser's sexual encounter, so here they are!

1)  It lasted 45 minutes
2)  She wanted Nasser to wear a condom; initially Nasser did not want to but finally he complied!
5)  The "cute penis" comment was her word choice to compliment it.  She was not going to say "your penis is beautiful," and I guess she didn't want to say something like, "your dick is so huge, Huge Nasser!" 
6)  Nasser had her in all different possible positions, frequently turning from one to another.

How do you know these things? Did Nasser tell you on the phone?
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2008, 06:30:44 PM »
How do you know these things? Did Nasser tell you on the phone?

Yes, since I was not actually there I would have learned it from Nasser himself right?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #129 on: January 12, 2008, 06:35:32 PM »
Yes, since I was not actually there I would have learned it from Nasser himself right?

bobs what is your stance on being noted as the biggest schmoe/fag on this board now?

seriously

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #130 on: January 12, 2008, 06:57:10 PM »
bigbobs I have no respect for you anymore.  You are such a schmoe its ridiculous.  Man you bought used clothing from a bodybuilder.  Whats wrong with you?  If you don't see your constant cocksucking of Nasser as being extremely gay, then you are delusional.  Even Earl1972 and his Levrone thing arent as bad as you.  Clearly your pics of you with a chic are a cover up.  Fag

I completely agree.  Bigbobs is obsessed, may even become Nasser's stalker.  It's obvious Bigbobs: eats, sleeps, and breathes Nasser.  What's real creepy is that he knows Nasser's sexual secrets.  You are a SICKO!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: January 12, 2008, 07:00:56 PM »
bobs what is your stance on being noted as the biggest schmoe/fag on this board now?

seriously

Looking at the background of those who claim I'm a schmoe/fag I actually take it as a compliment.  I have yet to see someone I respect think of me as a schmoe.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2008, 07:05:01 PM »

Just making sure you didn't hear it from that bbscribe dude. He is a notorious trouble maker and I am not sure if he is trustworthy.
E

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: January 12, 2008, 07:07:16 PM »
Just making sure you didn't hear it from that bbscribe dude. He is a notorious trouble maker and I am not sure if he is trustworthy.

No, I got that from Nasser himself.  Why do you think something is wrong with David Robson?  I've exchanged some emails with him and he seems like a stand-up guy, in good shape too:

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #134 on: January 12, 2008, 07:09:34 PM »

1)  It lasted 45 minutes
7) Nasser blew his load in 17 seconds, about the same time it takes to blow his load into big bob's ass

you forgot one

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2008, 07:23:53 PM »
Looking at the background of those who claim I'm a schmoe/fag I actually take it as a compliment.  I have yet to see someone I respect think of me as a schmoe.

thats because you only respect nasser (to the extent you buy and wear his old clothes - fucking pathetic)

obviously nasser doesn't see you as the delusional schmoe that you are,
to him (equally delusional) you are a dedicated "fan"

a gay fan & a washed up bodybuilder - a match made in heaven

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2008, 07:31:32 PM »

That's because they're afraid.  And to describe you as a "schmoe" is understated.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2008, 07:49:13 PM »
No, I got that from Nasser himself.  Why do you think something is wrong with David Robson?  I've exchanged some emails with him and he seems like a stand-up guy, in good shape too:

He comes here to cause trouble. Which is fine, this is getbig after all. But when he started that thread on the G and O about Bluto being kicked out of the team, I knew he was a character. Plus he only has like 40 posts, I don't know what he is all about other than stirring shit up.
E

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2008, 07:52:12 PM »
Its probably a DP gimmick

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2008, 07:53:20 PM »
Its probably a DP gimmick

I heard that as well.
E

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2008, 10:35:42 PM »
T he real details on Milamar and Nasser's sex!

1)  It lasted 45 seconds (yes so much more than 17 congrats nasser
2)  She wanted Nasser to go kill himself, but he gave her some sleeping drugs then mounted her...(we are all still hoping that he does what she intitially wanted)!!!
3) he was loud - moaning and screaming. (for some man to stick a huge dildo in his ass
4)  She was trying to call the cops, but nasser flashed her and she threw up
5)  The "tiny penis" comment was her word choice to compliment it. she described it as disgusting and tiny, not enough to satisfy any one except bigbobs (but than again even nasser name makes he arroused..)YES HE IS A FAG
6)  Nasser had her in all different possible positions, but still couldn't get the sight of man juice out of his mind.. yes nasser is gay...
THERE YOU GO I FIXED IT FOR YOU, THIS IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
there's no magic pills... just needles

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2008, 11:45:04 PM »

1)  It lasted 45 minutes
You know this because you were on the tip of Nassers dick? WTF, you just make shit up, queerbait.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2008, 11:51:42 PM »

I like Nasser.  Extremely intelligent man.

My question is: wouldn't being as muscular as Nasser give you the chance to get laid as often as you wanted?  You have to think that preferences for men who are THAT muscular is practically a fetish and it's not like there are tons of men that big for girls to pick.  I would imagine that any woman with a preference for huge men would go for Nasser so I don't think the possibility of Nasser sleeping with the girl in the picture above is so unlikely.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2008, 11:54:28 PM »

I like Nasser.  Extremely intelligent man.

Serious question, in bold, do those two have anything to do with each other?
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2008, 12:12:12 AM »
MattC, serious question. Do you like people because they're intelligent?
follow the arrows

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2008, 12:24:03 AM »
Serious question, in bold, do those two have anything to do with each other?

Yes.

MattC, serious question. Do you like people because they're intelligent?

Yes I do.  Intelligence is the main thing I look for in people.  Sometimes I find myself complaining about somebody because they are unorganized or routinely late or something else and I find that their vices almost ALWAYS stem from lack of intelligence.  I'm always organized, always on time, always can be relied on, etc, etc, seldom does anyone that knows me complain about me and that's because I'm smart enough to understand why it's wrong to have those flaws.  Smart people I find "get it" when it comes to life and don't need to be told a dozen times before figuring things out.  I like smart people who I click with right away and I don't feel like I need to treat them like a child in order to get through to them.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2008, 12:39:09 AM »
Yes.

Yes I do.  Intelligence is the main thing I look for in people.  Sometimes I find myself complaining about somebody because they are unorganized or routinely late or something else and I find that their vices almost ALWAYS stem from lack of intelligence.  I'm always organized, always on time, always can be relied on, etc, etc, seldom does anyone that knows me complain about me and that's because I'm smart enough to understand why it's wrong to have those flaws.  Smart people I find "get it" when it comes to life and don't need to be told a dozen times before figuring things out.  I like smart people who I click with right away and I don't feel like I need to treat them like a child in order to get through to them.

Funny you would state such a misconstrued misunderstanding of pepole.  I've met a few very intelligent people who are disorganized and routinely late; and intelligent people who are normal; as well as intelligent people who are socially inept.  I think your issue is not with unintelligent people, but with immature irresponsible people.  Maybe you're too arrogant, or you need new friends.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2008, 12:49:19 AM »
Funny you would state such a misconstrued misunderstanding of pepole.  I've met a few very intelligent people who are disorganized and routinely late; and intelligent people who are normal; as well as intelligent people who are socially inept.  I think your issue is not with unintelligent people, but with immature irresponsible people.  Maybe you're too arrogant, or you need new friends.
I agree, except the insults since I do not know Matt. I don't find that there's a connection between being intelligent and being responsible, though acting as such is considered to be an intelligent decision. It doesn't take a great amount of intelligence to know what you want from life and be responsible, its a matter of having focus and will power.

I personally don't care about intelligence as much I care about someone's character, since in most cases one has more control over his/her character than they do over their intelligence. How you treat me matters to me, not how how intelligent you are. Similarly, its what you do with your potential that matters, not mental masturbation  ;)
follow the arrows

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2008, 12:57:23 AM »

Intelligence is a multifaceted quality, but I believe that strict IQ is a very good indicator of overall intelligence.  Although you do not necessarily need a high IQ to operate well in everyday tasks, but I do not think that a high IQ would preclude you from doing so, and generally speaking I believe the opposite is true (high IQ = higher likelihood of succeeding in daily tasks).  There are so many people in the world, that you can basically pick and choose who you are friends with.  I like intelligent and respectful people.  Those are two very important qualities for me.  Although low IQ / high EQ is fine by me!  I like academic intelligence, but practical intelligence is what I am most a fan of.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2008, 01:05:27 AM »
Intelligence is a multifaceted quality, but I believe that strict IQ is a very good indicator of overall intelligence.  Although you do not necessarily need a high IQ to operate well in everyday tasks, but I do not think that a high IQ would preclude you from doing so, and generally speaking I believe the opposite is true (high IQ = higher likelihood of succeeding in daily tasks).  There are so many people in the world, that you can basically pick and choose who you are friends with.  I like intelligent and respectful people.  Those are two very important qualities for me.  Although low IQ / high EQ is fine by me!  I like academic intelligence, but practical intelligence is what I am most a fan of.

Which variation of intelligent people people do you see yourself as?