Author Topic: The almighty SQUAD rules Getbig!  (Read 664008 times)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
We were all wrong in that other thread. Let's all say sorry now  ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
Hard to tell.  I am beginning to think he may not be the 300 lbs or whatever he is purportedly in the magazines.  I easily could be wrong though.

I really couldn`t get an idea of arm size. 

I have alot of close ups of Ronnie. 

Im sure you guys will find them most enjoyable.  No telling what you will do with them. ha ha.

But I thought I would be a lot smaller than him.  Oh well.
No no, he gets past 300lbs. Not sure what months Ronnie takes it down, but a few years ago, 255 was minni coleman, he cleans his diet up alot more than in the past.
His arms are impressive in the pics, but I've seen Ronnie on a few occasions working out and resting and thats nothing his arms blow your mind, his forearms especially, in real life you notice them when he is in a shirt, they actually shake with the muscle on the bone when he moves his arm  :o
Also if you are in Medical field you look at his muscles like you look at the dried up corpses when they dehydrate them to show the forarms flexors and that is what his look like you can entail each and every flexor.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
No no, he gets past 300lbs. Not sure what months Ronnie takes it down, but a few years ago, 255 was minni coleman, he cleans his diet up alot more than in the past.
His arms are impressive in the pics, but I've seen Ronnie on a few occasions working out and resting and thats nothing his arms blow your mind, his forearms especially, in real life you notice them when he is in a shirt, they actually shake with the muscle on the bone when he moves his arm  :o
Also if you are in Medical field you look at his muscles like you look at the dried up corpses when they dehydrate them to show the forarms flexors and that is what his look like you can entail each and every flexor.

Well he said at that show in November 05 that he was 255 lbs contest.  Thats what he said.The MC of the show was introducing Ronnie Coleman at 255 lbs. People were yelling in the audience......295! 295!.  The MC of the show was like, "Im reading off of what Ronnie gave me and told me"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
And this was like a week or less after the Olympia.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
MELTDOWN OF THE MONTH!

hahahahaha

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
A. You can't rape the willing.

B. Stiffing a hoe out of $8 and some crack isn't considered rape. f**k!!! crack isn't even legal, LOL! :)

He could be fair. That being said, my legs are a weak point and he would deduct heavily.

Yeah, he could be fair, but you know he won't be. Can someone please tell me his credentials? I am totally lost on why they are having some fat guy who no one has ever seen judging the contest.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
just a teaser, but what a teaser  :P

&search=moorea
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Another one

&search=moorea
Z

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
I'd let her put my fat head in a scissor leg lock any day :)
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

Yeah, he could be fair, but you know he won't be. Can someone please tell me his credentials? I am totally lost on why they are having some fat guy who no one has ever seen judging the contest.

OK, it's well known that Sarcasm is actually the anon for a lessor known IFBB pro. That's why he was made a judge.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
She is fucking hot!!!

Busted face but God doesn't give you everything. :)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
why would you call that a meltdown? thats kind of stupid. If you DON'T enter the contest, you will be known as the biggest pussy on getbig, you know that, right?
ok my buddy kiwiol was wrong in that instance. this is a meltdown 8)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
I've seen Sarcasm and he's actually a big dude.
"Shut the F up and train"

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
yeah?  so all of the squad gag ball bandits have seen sarcasm?  is this during the group circle jerk or what?
grundle has no sack,

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
yeah?  so all of the squad gag ball bandits have seen sarcasm?  is this during the group circle jerk or what?

Jamie, why aren't you entering? Everyone wants to see your monster 42" waist again.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Well Adonis,  I would have a bowl of Oxyandrolone for breakfast.  Every natural bodybuilder should include that
you could use clomid instead of milk

don't expect to gain any muscle without the proper amount of bee pollen ;D

gtbro1

• Getbig V

they have seen him from their knees looking up.thats it.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
If I was a betting man I'd say it's a battle between Adonis and Bast for first. Based on what I've seen anyway. Bast is ripped, Adonis has almost pro-size mass. If he juiced he'd definately turn pro.
i say bast takes due to the fact he is a tad bit more ripped that adonis but christ judging from his latest pics adonis could easily win best arms

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
adonis pro size? you guys go too far in believing your own stuff.

danielson

• Getbig V
adonis pro size? you guys go too far in believing your own stuff.

I agree with you Gibberish, but you also believe you look half way decent, when in fact you look like an obese 15 year old, so your all full of shit.
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
ok mr. 4% bodyfat ::)  didn't i own you bad enough yesterday? i never said an of any kind about how i look... now don't talk to me.

danielson

• Getbig V
ok mr. 4% bodyfat ::)  didn't i own you bad enough yesterday? i never said an of any kind about how i look... now don't talk to me.

shoudln't you be doing cardio or something ,you fat tub of shit.
E

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
monster aggression. i suggest today you start drinking early today.

danielson

• Getbig V
monster aggression. i suggest today you start drinking early today.

good idea :D, have a good a day kid.
E