Author Topic: Holy sh*t... gh15 (again) dead on about Hammer machine for shoulders  (Read 16355 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Holy sh*t... gh15 (again) dead on about Hammer machine for shoulders
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2011, 04:02:55 PM »
congratulations you want an award ?

you do NOT need to squat to have big legs

Nope...but don't make such blanket statements.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2011, 04:05:00 PM »
Nope...but don't make such blanket statements.

lol ok "coach master of training"

haha

::)

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2011, 04:07:24 PM »
i dont knwo if your name shoudl be the trainer my friend lol ,, dotn know about that lol

the biggest among us use big time mcahines esecially hammers to build our physiqes ,, especialy hammers lol

if it was up to sotrength as i said over and over in the past,, i would have been 10 time mr o by now ,, it has nothing to do with strength

gh15 approved
truth. 

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2011, 04:10:49 PM »
And for all you lazy pussies here who love to train on machines, go watch a video of ronnie training and understand what it takes to be the best.
I hear what you're saying, but you can't compare people to Ronnie cuz he was just that much more of a freak.  He'd still be 8 time O if all he ever did was machine stuff I bet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2011, 04:23:51 PM »
i dont knwo if your name shoudl be the trainer my friend lol ,, dotn know about that lol

the biggest among us use big time mcahines esecially hammers to build our physiqes ,, especialy hammers lol

if it was up to sotrength as i said over and over in the past,, i would have been 10 time mr o by now ,, it has nothing to do with strength

gh15 approved

He's right for the most part. I know it's bodybuilding and isolation is the goal but before machines (the ones of today) were invented bodybuilders were bigger, thicker and much stronger. When you do a barbell or dumbbell bench, when you do a squat (not with smith) etc, you have to recruit other muscle fibers to assist in that lift. Take away the drugs of today and you have smaller and weaker bodybuilder. You can't train mostly on machines and expect to be "huge". 

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2011, 04:41:35 PM »
He's right for the most part. I know it's bodybuilding and isolation is the goal but before machines (the ones of today) were invented bodybuilders were bigger, thicker and much stronger. When you do a barbell or dumbbell bench, when you do a squat (not with smith) etc, you have to recruit other muscle fibers to assist in that lift. Take away the drugs of today and you have smaller and weaker bodybuilder. You can't train mostly on machines and expect to be "huge". 

They were stronger because they had years of foundation, they didn't hop on all the drugs and blow up too quick like nowadays.  They did their groundwork.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2011, 04:42:52 PM »
They were stronger because they had years of foundation, they didn't hop on all the drugs and blow up too quick like nowadays.  They did their groundwork.

Good point....that too.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2011, 09:27:15 PM »
I would def give him that only if they were more separated, defined and full while same size.

a close up for you, with better lighting and 100% cold

its funny like 2 months ago I didnt have any horizontal veins crossing my biceps, now they are everywhere even when Im not pumped. the BF on my arms must be a couple of % lower than in the rest of my body easily. And Im thinking about checking BP as well because lots of people suddenly started commented on my veins maybe something aint right lol

and oh as you can see zero SEO on those puppies

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2011, 09:29:11 PM »
a close up for you, with better lighting and 100% cold

its funny like 2 months ago I didnt have any horizontal veins crossing my biceps, now they are everywhere even when Im not pumped. the BF on my arms must be a couple of % lower than in the rest of my body easily. And Im thinking about checking BP as well because lots of people suddenly started commented on my veins maybe something aint right lol

and oh as you can see zero SEO on those puppies

no you just have good arms lol ,, its the skin that is thin there,, everyone has their genetic strength in your case it is arms,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2011, 09:37:29 PM »
congratulations you want an award ?

you do NOT need to squat to have big legs

who has built
their massive
tree trunk thighs
without squatting

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2011, 03:53:47 AM »
if anything this shows that you are a retard because your shoulders look like shit

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2011, 08:58:10 AM »
Hows the training bambam?  8)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2011, 09:04:14 AM »
if anything this shows that you are a retard because your shoulders look like shit, hope this helps

fixed

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2011, 09:07:08 AM »
Hows the training bambam?  8)

hey man, working lats and calves today, what about you?

(and btw, had sex during lunch time today (30 min ago), the girl was a slut Im feeling kinda of dirty now, having thoughts of how sweet it would be if I was in love with someone and how the sex would be more meaningful, I think Im turning into a pussy)