Author Topic: Ronnie vs. Jay 2001, Prejudging at the O  (Read 3448 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Ronnie vs. Jay 2001, Prejudging at the O
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 05:21:36 PM »
Man, I  remember being in the crowd that year.  I had a friend that worked for the IFBB I asked him had he heard anything about how people looked. He told me word was that Cutler was looking good.  I said, "Jay Cutler?? WTF...ok well see".  When Jay came out during prejudging he looked awesome.  Let me tell you, there were alot of pissed people including myself when they announced Ronnie as the winner.  They said he came back in the posedown round (a round that's not even supposed to be scored).  I'm a huge Ronnie fan but if you lose you lose and that should have been Jay's year.

Ronnie did ' win ' in the posing round first time a Mr Olympia lost the whole prejudging and won a contest by the posing round and Ronnie's posing leaves a lot to be desired , Ronnie knew he lost .

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2007, 08:10:01 AM »
Ronnie did ' win ' in the posing round first time a Mr Olympia lost the whole prejudging and won a contest by the posing round and Ronnie's posing leaves a lot to be desired , Ronnie knew he lost .

It's weird that he was all smiles and acceptance that he'd lose that one.

But in 2006 he acted like a pissy spoiled brat when he lost.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2007, 08:15:54 AM »
haney did the same thing in 90, no way is he a better poser than labrada was....
nasser=piece of shit

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2007, 08:18:14 AM »
Hahahaha, I expected a picture of a fridge.  ;D

ronnie wins...
footloose and fancy free

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2007, 08:22:04 AM »
dude the frdge thing is so old! Enough already, it isnt funny

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2007, 08:38:32 AM »
The sad thing is that a Cutler win in 2001 would have set up a terrific rivalry, something bodybuilding is sadly in need of.  Based on the next years' showings, we would have had a seesaw between these two for the past five years, and that would have been worth getting excited about.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2007, 01:14:31 PM »
The sad thing is that a Cutler win in 2001 would have set up a terrific rivalry, something bodybuilding is sadly in need of.  Based on the next years' showings, we would have had a seesaw between these two for the past five years, and that would have been worth getting excited about.

No we wouldn't have cause Coleman would have destroyed him 2003-05 and he would have prepped better in 02 after losing.

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2007, 04:25:20 AM »
No we wouldn't have cause Coleman would have destroyed him 2003-05 and he would have prepped better in 02 after losing.

Maybe.  Or, Jay would do what he's doing in 2006, and stay in shape all year and come in super dry in 2002.

And anything else could have changed too.  Other guys might have slipped in to win.
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2007, 11:51:33 AM »
Man, I  remember being in the crowd that year.  I had a friend that worked for the IFBB I asked him had he heard anything about how people looked. He told me word was that Cutler was looking good.  I said, "Jay Cutler?? WTF...ok well see".  When Jay came out during prejudging he looked awesome.  Let me tell you, there were alot of pissed people including myself when they announced Ronnie as the winner.  They said he came back in the posedown round (a round that's not even supposed to be scored).  I'm a huge Ronnie fan but if you lose you lose and that should have been Jay's year.

Hey Wiggs, do you love WHITE WOMEN because their pussies don't smell like fried onions like BLACK WOMEN. :P

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2007, 02:13:49 PM »
haha my, how time changes things.

Cutler looked TONS better back then, yet didn't win.  Ronnie, well, he just looked like a broken down old truck now.  Sad how far theyve both fallen.

Why didn't Wolf win again? LOL!
Addicted to the Steal