Author Topic: KIWIOL!!!!!!! I need an updated SQUAD hitlist  (Read 8453 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: KIWIOL!!!!!!! I need an updated SQUAD hitlist
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2007, 06:50:55 AM »
bf owns himself everytime he comes on here

he even had his post count altered as he was so embarassed that he spends his whole life here

while openly slating others for being on here too much

He's a strange kid, he should be spending time down at the mall with his buddies rather than being on here all the time. Is that what kids his age are still doing?
P

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2007, 07:14:05 AM »
He's a strange kid, he should be spending time down at the mall with his buddies rather than being on here all the time. Is that what kids his age are still doing?

Well, he does spend time at the mall but it's with his mommy for clothes shopping.  His mom still sits outside the Gap dressing room telling him to try on a different sweater.

We should ask him to post a picture of the video game character he created.  I heard it's "real bad ass".

clearance - food court

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2007, 07:24:09 AM »
he even had his post count altered as he was so embarassed that he spends his whole life here

while openly slating others for being on here too much

Hysterical, he truely is a boardie!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2007, 08:46:32 AM »
hahahaha, man am I in your guy's heads. Spending your Friday night talking about me while I'm out getting tail. Good shit. Do you want to know how the pussy tasted, too? Seeing as the closest thing you cockhounds can get to pussy is your flesh lights.

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2007, 09:02:29 AM »
hahahaha, man am I in your guy's heads. Spending your Friday night talking about me while I'm out getting tail. Good shit. Do you want to know how the pussy tasted, too? Seeing as the closest thing you cockhounds can get to pussy is your flesh lights.

Says the kid who drunk posted last week, was mocked about it, and now talks about getting laid this weekend.  Sure...............

playstation - thumbs

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2007, 09:03:00 AM »

It's actually saturday afternoon.... epic timezone knowledge  ::)
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2007, 09:04:36 AM »
It's actually saturday afternoon.... epic timezone knowledge  ::)

Was talking more about NJ_Slinky last night and just lumped you in. It's pretty funny that you're in Europe on vacation and you're spending a Saturday afternoon on the computer. Could you really be any more pathetic? I don't even bring a computer with me when I go on vacation and here you are typing away on Getbig in a foreign country while you're unemployed.  ::)

I just can't help but feel bad for you. The situations you've been in and talked about on this board make it hard to be offended by anything you say.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2007, 09:08:18 AM »
Was talking more about NJ_Slinky last night and just lumped you in. It's pretty funny that you're in Europe on vacation and you're spending a Saturday afternoon on the computer. Could you really be any more pathetic? I don't even bring a computer with me when I go on vacation and here you are typing away on Getbig in a foreign country while you're unemployed.  ::)

I just can't help but feel bad for you. The situations you've been in and talked about on this board make it hard to be offended by anything you say.

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2007, 09:11:59 AM »

Pathetic.... like begging Ron to get your post count taken down so people don't see how pathetic you are, posting all day every day.
I will be out drinking tonight. Unlike yourself who will be playing computer games and jerking to gaybgm's latest thread.
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2007, 09:17:37 AM »
Pathetic.... like begging Ron to get your post count taken down so people don't see how pathetic you are, posting all day every day.
I will be out drinking tonight. Unlike yourself who will be playing computer games and jerking to gaybgm's latest thread.

Don't get all choked up and accidentally swallow your musclebear's panties, tiny. I asked him to take it down because I felt like having 0 posts again. Oh by the way, I'll be out tonight myself.

So tell me, you're unemployed, you mooched off a stripper, and you spend the majority of your time during your "vacation in Europe" posting on Getbig. Is there any reason to feel insulted by anything you say? You're pretty much the poster boy for waste of life. I've seen parapalegics make more out of themselves, and that's pretty fucking pathetic for you.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2007, 07:54:16 PM »
ahhahhahha nj slinky makes fun of BF for being on during christmas and yet he was on to ahhaahahahhahhahhahahha
SAVAGE SELF POWNING

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2007, 08:12:42 PM »
Don't get all choked up and accidentally swallow your musclebear's panties, tiny. I asked him to take it down because I felt like having 0 posts again. Oh by the way, I'll be out tonight myself.

So tell me, you're unemployed, you mooched off a stripper, and you spend the majority of your time during your "vacation in Europe" posting on Getbig. Is there any reason to feel insulted by anything you say? You're pretty much the poster boy for waste of life. I've seen parapalegics make more out of themselves, and that's pretty fucking pathetic for you.
hahahahahahaha, damn!!!!! that was one of the most cruel, sadistic ownings i've seen in awhile, "nzmusclemonster" is BerserkFury's bitch.

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2007, 12:22:19 PM »
ahhahhahha nj slinky makes fun of BF for being on during christmas and yet he was on to ahhaahahahhahhahhahahha
SAVAGE SELF POWNING

Holy Christ you are dumb, read it again.

claw - jack

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2007, 02:43:02 PM »
Holy Christ you are dumb, read it again.

claw - jack
awww fuck me >:( all right all right you wernt on during christmas my fuck up!  >:(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2007, 04:42:31 PM »
awww fuck me >:( all right all right you wernt on during christmas my fuck up!  >:(

Actually, he was. Because I commented on his thread the day after pointing out how fucking pathetic it was.  ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2007, 05:24:05 PM »
Actually, he was. Because I commented on his thread the day after pointing out how fucking pathetic it was.  ;D
then i retract my earlier statement nj_slinky is still a cvnt

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2007, 05:46:13 AM »
put bf on suicide watch

that clown is done
T

NJ_Slinky

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2007, 08:58:08 AM »
put bf on suicide watch

that clown is done

He's punch drunk, knees wobbling, swinging at the air hoping the bell rings.  Yup, put a fork in him.

roasted - santa

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2007, 09:02:23 AM »
Am I? I can't say I even pay attention to BigMc or NJ_Slinky posts anymore. It's the same regurgitated bullshit that I didn't laugh at 6 months ago. Ironically, they somehow manage to get lamer by the day.  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2007, 02:37:16 AM »
Am I? I can't say I even pay attention to BigMc or NJ_Slinky posts anymore. It's the same regurgitated bullshit that I didn't laugh at 6 months ago. Ironically, they somehow manage to get lamer by the day.  ;D

worst selfowning ever
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2007, 07:55:54 AM »

Case in point.........

worst selfowning ever

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2007, 01:47:23 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2007, 05:45:16 AM »
T