Author Topic: Raw Video: Haiti Earthquake Caught On Tape; Building Collapses  (Read 4808 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Raw Video: Haiti Earthquake Caught On Tape; Building Collapses
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2010, 03:52:39 PM »
and i honestly don't expect to see another investigation on it.... people will write papers... people will come fwd down the road, wathever.  nobody will ever go to jail for it.

but yes, as the 911 commish members admit - there are a lot of unanswered Qs.  To say everything has been COMPLETELY DEBUNKED is so beyond nonsense that it is laughable.  I'm not accusing anyone of doing anything... Some people claim to know all that, and that's just as laughable.  What you have are a lot of events that don't make sense, a lot of people who didn't do their job, a terrible event that was never investigated, and some things that don't pass the smell test. That's it.

shit, I can't belive i'm drawn back into another 911 debate on a Hait thread... please guys, I'm trying to retire from 911 BS... it raises my blood pressure haha... the only thing in politics where I actually get pissed lol...

you are getting sucked in again!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2010, 03:58:22 PM »
and i honestly don't expect to see another investigation on it.... people will write papers... people will come fwd down the road, wathever.  nobody will ever go to jail for it.

but yes, as the 911 commish members admit - there are a lot of unanswered Qs.  To say everything has been COMPLETELY DEBUNKED is so beyond nonsense that it is laughable.  I'm not accusing anyone of doing anything... Some people claim to know all that, and that's just as laughable.  What you have are a lot of events that don't make sense, a lot of people who didn't do their job, a terrible event that was never investigated, and some things that don't pass the smell test. That's it.

shit, I can't belive i'm drawn back into another 911 debate on a Hait thread... please guys, I'm trying to retire from 911 BS... it raises my blood pressure haha... the only thing in politics where I actually get pissed lol...

My problem is that there is not one coherent 911 CT that stands up to scrutiny when you take everything together.  The burden is on you, not me, to show a viable CT.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2010, 04:07:44 PM »
What is wrong with you people?

That was obviously a controlled demolition OR it violated all the laws of physics!

;) :D ;D
the laws of physics dont apply during earth quakes....DUH

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2010, 04:10:02 PM »
'you are getting sucked in again!'

hahahah getting back to haiti, the video they are showing on CNN is just beyond belief.  The US is essentially going to be in charge of everything repairing the place.  Coast guard earning their paychecks.

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2010, 04:25:17 PM »
hahahahahha I'm from the school of thought that you don't know squat about 911 CTs, and when you say 'completely debunked" without being able to list the basic CTs, it's pretty silly.

I mean, you're parroting somebody cause you haven't researched it.  had you done so, you'd know some of the 'official' govt explanations were suddenly called off or majorly altered when new intel came out.

Who are you parroting when you say it's been completely debunked?

I'll admit there are some questions that still need to be answered, but I these was jet debris at the pentagon. Some of the stuff that was said afterwards like people suppoesedly smelling cordite. As far as I know the only people that would know what cordite smells like would people that served in the british navy during WWII.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ