Author Topic: Anyone believe in Haunted Houses  (Read 25815 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Anyone believe in Haunted Houses
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2013, 04:21:06 PM »
Hahah, are you saying that if Seven Copper Cocks weren't full of more shit than Montel's psychic, he'd have claimed the $1 million James Randi Foundation prize on the basis of his "amazing" experiences by now?
Outed. Nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2013, 04:22:44 PM »
Happens at my GFs house all the time. Her house Is straight up haunted. It's not I'm my mind. One time we heard LOUD footsteps right above us in her daughters room. We didn't think we heard it, it wasn't the AC, the fucking floor shook..we run upstairs, stone quiet...but every Mobile hanging from her ceiling is whizzing around at 100 rpms. There is like 10 of them.

Come downstairs in the morning one time...she had shelves from floor to ceiling in each corner of the living room with all differemt buddhas on the shelves. Every single one is turned EXACTLY the same angle, facing the wall.

I could go on for pages. Even crazier shit.
Yes Groink I remember you posting that so is it still happening? How do you sleep after these events I assume just wear yourself out training and working.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2013, 04:23:05 PM »
Outed. Nobody knows what the fuck you are talking about.

I do.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2013, 04:24:36 PM »
I do.
Only fat, white women watch Montel.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2013, 04:27:31 PM »
Only fat, white women watch Montel.

Randi's dismantling of Sylvia brown is legendary
A

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2013, 04:35:42 PM »
Last year I went on a hunting trip were my buddy lives. We camped out that night in this huge piece of state land. I've camped all over the country. I've slept in a tent thousands of times. In fact the last 3 months I've slept outside more then in my own bed. Never have I been afraid of being in the woods. Didn't sleep at all that night. Never saw or heard anything, just really frightened for no reason.

At the time I knew nothing about this place. Then I was afraid to admit it to my buddy, but I told him I was freaked out last night. This place was called happy valley. He tells me the show ghost hunters was there and they saw freaky shit. There used to be a town there but everyone got burned or something, and its known to be haunted.

I swear I didn't know a thing, but it made sense we hunted this huge area and didn't see one other person. Must be something to it.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2013, 04:40:03 PM »
Last year I went on a hunting trip were my buddy lives. We camped out that night in this huge piece of state land. I've camped all over the country. I've slept in a tent thousands of times. In fact the last 3 months I've slept outside more then in my own bed. Never have I been afraid of being in the woods. Didn't sleep at all that night. Never saw or heard anything, just really frightened for no reason.

At the time I knew nothing about this place. Then I was afraid to admit it to my buddy, but I told him I was freaked out last night. This place was called happy valley. He tells me the show ghost hunters was there and they saw freaky shit. There used to be a town there but everyone got burned or something, and its known to be haunted.

I swear I didn't know a thing, but it made sense we hunted this huge area and didn't see one other person. Must be something to it.
You clearly had gay sex.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »

I would be be going to my truck with my shotgun in hand no matter the time and get the fuck out of there, how did you survive the night?

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2013, 04:41:56 PM »
Are we on Facebook?

I do not have a facebook/twitter/instagram

saw that quote on Denzel's arm in Training Day

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2013, 04:44:35 PM »
Yes Groink I remember you posting that so is it still happening? How do you sleep after these events I assume just wear yourself out training and working.

it's rented to tenants.  we don't live there anymore..

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2013, 04:47:15 PM »
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2013, 04:48:05 PM »
Good move.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2013, 04:52:11 PM »
Hahah, are you saying that if Sucking Copious Cocks weren't full of more shit than Montel's psychic, he'd have claimed the $1 million James Randi Foundation prize on the basis of his "amazing" experiences by now?

So true, Randi would give groink the million straight off if he could prove without a doubt the house had paranormal events happening.Strange how nobody has ever claimed that million in all the years he has been offering it!

For any Getbiggers who don't know James Randi is one of the cleverest men out there, also gay which a lot can relate to on this site.Started his career as a magician and escape artist then got so fed up with the bullshitters claiming psychic powers, communication with ghosts, telepathy etc that he spent the rest of his career owning liars like Uri Geller and Sylvia Brown.Has had a million dollars for anyone who can prove they have powers but no one has ever been able to do so.His site randi.org has some of the most intelligent posters around and destroy anyone on there who claim extraordinairy things.

So what is more likely, Groink is the first man alive that could have captured a spirit/ghost on video or that he is lying or exaggerating?Occam's Razor folks.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2013, 05:11:26 PM »
So true, Randi would give groink the million straight off if he could prove without a doubt the house had paranormal events happening.Strange how nobody has ever claimed that million in all the years he has been offering it!

For any Getbiggers who don't know James Randi is one of the cleverest men out there, also gay which a lot can relate to on this site.Started his career as a magician and escape artist then got so fed up with the bullshitters claiming psychic powers, communication with ghosts, telepathy etc that he spent the rest of his career owning liars like Uri Geller and Sylvia Brown.Has had a million dollars for anyone who can prove they have powers but no one has ever been able to do so.His site randi.org has some of the most intelligent posters around and destroy anyone on there who claim extraordinairy things.

So what is more likely, Groink is the first man alive that could have captured a spirit/ghost on video or that he is lying or we exaggerating?Occam's Razor folks.

You assume i knew about this dude before right now, or have any interest in his "challenge"

It's like this, when i firsr met my girl and she said her house was haunted..i was just like you....."yeah, right...your mind is playing tricks on you." Aftet spending a year and a half there...that fucking house is haunted. I have seen shit that defies logic.

You want to make some idiotic crusade on Getbig because you don't believe me....knock yourself out champ.  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2013, 05:22:20 PM »
You assume i knew about this dude before right now, or have any interest in his "challenge"

It's like this, when i firsr met my girl and she said her house was haunted..i was just like you....."yeah, right...your mind is playing tricks on you." Aftet spending a year and a half there...that fucking house is haunted. I have seen shit that defies logic.

You want to make some idiotic crusade on Getbig because you don't believe me....knock yourself out champ.  ;)
Straight if get any of that shit that you experienced I am moving out quickly.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2013, 05:57:37 PM »
i saw something landing on the moon once or flew at the moon maybe a ufo, but never seen a ghost
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2013, 05:58:41 PM »
i saw something landing on the moon once or flew at the moon maybe a ufo, but never seen a ghost
That brings up another topic anyone here seen a UFO other than Johnny?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2013, 06:02:30 PM »
You clearly had gay sex.

It was like 0 degrees out and that's way too frigid for me to get a proper erection.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2013, 06:05:32 PM »
I would be be going to my truck with my shotgun in hand no matter the time and get the fuck out of there, how did you survive the night?

Ya but understand. I thought this was just a regular piece of state owned hunting land. I had no reason to be scared, I just was freaked out.

this is the place
http://www.ghostvillage.com/ghostcommunity/index.php?showtopic=22419

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 11, 2013, 06:06:39 PM »
That brings up another topic anyone here seen a UFO other than Johnny?
ive been star gazing alot and that was the weirdest damn thing ever

saw probably 20-30 shooting stars
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2013, 06:41:23 PM »

I'm not making a crusade, I'd call anyone out who said that shit, every scientific advancement we make is set back by continuing to believe fairy stories that came from ignorant pre medievil beliefs.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2013, 06:46:52 PM »
Does she know the history of the house?
All the Buddhas turned towards the wall...hmm sound like either someone/some thing doesn't like fat Asian men, or what the Buddha represents.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2013, 06:48:53 PM »
ive been star gazing alot and that was the weirdest damn thing ever

saw probably 20-30 shooting stars

Don't worry, one day they will return to take you back to your home planet.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2013, 06:53:51 PM »
Possession maybe?
I'm not sure, it came out this yr I think...dude is angry and messed up.
Also...the show Paranormal Witness...where people talk about living in a haunted house...there was one episode about a family who moved into a place in NYC---Bronx I think, and she it was happening.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2013, 12:43:04 AM »
That's a good show.

And it has definitely shown some weird shit since it first aired.

There was one where it was raining upside-down in someone's house. Even cops saw it.