Author Topic: Obama is having a sleepover w a gay couple on Valentines day - Mooch in Aspen.  (Read 1667 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
“Obama is staying at the home of his interior decorator, Michael Smith, and Smith’s partner, James Costos, who is the U.S. Ambassador to Spain."

;D  :D  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
“Obama golfed with three old friends – Bobby Titcomb - and Greg Orme, who flew in from Hawaii, and Marty Nesbitt, who is from Chicago.

Obama Takes a Three-Day Golf Vacation in Palm Springs

Posted on February 15, 2015, 1:52 pm by Keith Koffler • 54 Comments

“I know what you’re thinking. Should he really be doing this given that the economy is just so-so and the world is in crisis? — But look, it’s been six weeks since he had a vacation. I mean, give the guy a break.

“President Obama is taking a three-day golf vacation in Palm Springs, California. Obama arrived there Saturday after a quick flight from San Francisco, where he a had two “official” events and a fundraiser.

“He played Saturday at the Sunnylands retreat in Rancho Mirage, where he has visited now four times since 2013.

At your expense.

“Obama golfed with three old friends – Bobby Titcomb - and Greg Orme, who flew in from Hawaii, and Marty Nesbitt, who is from Chicago.

“Obama is staying at the home of his interior decorator, Michael Smith, and Smith’s partner, James Costos, who is the U.S. Ambassador to Spain.

“Mochelle Obama was reportedly expected in Aspen, where she usually skis Presidents’ Day Weekend”

Read more:

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
bump

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
rachel maddow just spent 10 minutes telling us why any theories from WND about obama being married to another man are false.

Lots of attention given to something so absurd from decades ago.  WND must have someone sizable catching momentum.  MSNC, CNN FOX, they always pre-empt damaging stories with a pre-story on why it's so crazy, so their base automatically dismisses it.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
rachel maddow just spent 10 minutes telling us why any theories from WND about obama being married to another man are false.

Lots of attention given to something so absurd from decades ago.  WND must have someone sizable catching momentum.  MSNC, CNN FOX, they always pre-empt damaging stories with a pre-story on why it's so crazy, so their base automatically dismisses it.  

Rachel Maddow is a funny looking little boy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Rachel Maddow is a funny looking little boy.

indeed.  but do you agree or disagree with me?  I'm saying MSNBC is tryin VERY hard to discount a story nobody's talking about.   Which tells me there is some meat to it.