Author Topic: New To it  (Read 6456 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: New To it
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2005, 03:57:32 PM »
Hmm....well Mr.Jr since you talk facts please show me some.
I base my opinions from personal and friends experiance and studies.I need to look those studies up now which take a while.

But please feel free to post all the facts you got that support Deca as such an amazing substance.

BTW I didnt mentioned any other substance so please dont tell me why I decide Deca is lame.
Nandrolone decanoate causes the muscle cells to store more nitrogen than it releases, a positive nitrogen balance is reached.  A positive nitrogen balance equals muscle growth, since the muscle cells in this phase accumulate a larger amount of pro-tein than usual.

Because deca is a moderately androgenic component a big gain in size and strength will occur.  Along with this deca stores more water in the connective tissues, it can temporarily cure or mask existing pain in joints. This is  great for anyone with pain in the shoulder, elbow, and knee... they can often enjoy pain-free workouts during deca usage.

Deca is  above average, and better than many other drugs available when it comes to  developing muscle mass since it promotes the protein synthesis and simultaneously leads to water retention.  This water retention along with other undesirable sides, such as: high blood pressure, pro-longed time for blood clotting, which can cause frequent nasal bleeding  is alot of the times a reason many stay away from deca,but the risk of  these sides are just that risk... and they can be avoided and   prevented by using arimidex or the combo of  Proviron with Nolvadex, and by also ensuring that your test deca ratio is in balance

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2005, 06:17:05 PM »
There are quite a few more then 3 "pure" anabolic steroids out there.They may be less aviable and more expensive but not to the extant I would resort to Deca usage.

Synergistic ...which AAS arent to that extant that you would put that as such an advantage? You have any based proofs for this?

You really dont wanna know how bad is high prolactin and progesteron levels.
Unless you use just about all the substances there are I see no reason to use Deca.It will bloat you,supress you and wont do much that any other substance will.

Geezzz Louise  ::)

Sooooooo many people have good results with deca.....your fear of it is unfounded....just get educated on it's proper use and everything will be OK.  This juice is I will repeat, a great anabolic.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2005, 11:46:52 PM »
Great results have nothing to do with it,you can have great results using Cockain to diet and I actualy know people who did so.But is that smart?

Arnold: Everything you said goes for just about every other steroid.
Further more you are wrong about side effects,you will NOT prevent Deca water retatntion with Nolva and Proviron since Deca dosent work that way.

Go read some and come back when you know what the hell you talk about.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2005, 01:17:02 AM »
Geezzz Louise  ::)

Sooooooo many people have good results with deca.....your fear of it is unfounded....just get educated on it's proper use and everything will be OK.  This juice is I will repeat, a great anabolic.

Deca is by far one of the best pure anabolics out today.

If your Test:Deca ratio is 2:1 you will be fine regarding Decadick and if you are so worried about bloat, you can use Armidex 1MG ED if you so choose. 

Stacked with Test and Winstrol, Deca is pure fire......like nothing else......

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2005, 03:29:58 AM »
GOD! Arimidex wont help againt Deca bloat.
Go read some.

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2005, 03:55:54 AM »
IFBBWB:  could you please stop engaging in a pissing contest and enlighten us with the actual scientific data you have purported to be in support of your notes....anecdotal info from your use or your friends or hearsay does not help those of us without your experience trust what is being said.  As of now, the numbers here are against your argument.

jdoug

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2005, 06:59:21 AM »
Go read some.

BANNED?

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2005, 07:17:24 AM »
Go read some.

WHAO! go *read some*?!? (I almost avoided this thread B U T !)

I have been using cypionate and deca . . .  N O T consistent with my experience . . .
I didn't (read about and) form a conclusion . . . my first hand experience.

Z E R O  bloat - wannabe - when using Arimidex.
EG: I was doing the 2 : 1 ratio to test/deca too . . .

IF anything I almost * m i s s e d * the volumized
fullness with a little bit of estrogen.
1 life 1 liver

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2005, 08:15:14 AM »
Deca bloat aint caused from Estrogen thats why neither Arimidex or Nolva helps.
To fight Deca bloat you need to use Brombo (forogt the full name).

Im not going to give you all the details ,if you wanna know more just run a search.These forums hold ALL the nessecry info.I aint going to do your dirty work for you.

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2005, 11:05:58 AM »

I would agree w/ this.  Nandrolone does affect progesterone receptors.  Progesterone stimulates prolactin production.  Bromocriptine helps to lower prolactin levels.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2005, 11:54:59 AM »
Deca bloat aint caused from Estrogen thats why neither Arimidex or Nolva helps.

Im not going to give you all the details ,if you wanna know more just run a search.These forums hold ALL the nessecry info.I aint going to do your dirty work for you.

It's called Bromocriptine (Parlodel) and I'm well aware of it, Cabergoline (Dostinex) is more efficient though at a smaller dose. 

The prolactin induced from progesterone is present in both Deca and Trenbolone. 

That doesn't mean you shouldn't be using Arimidex during a Tren cycle that you are also using Test with.

DIV

Blake

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2005, 12:14:42 PM »
It's called Bromocriptine (Parlodel) and I'm well aware of it, Cabergoline (Dostinex) is more efficient though at a smaller dose. 

The prolactin induced from progesterone is present in both Deca and Trenbolone. 

That doesn't mean you shouldn't be using Arimidex during a Tren cycle that you are also using Test with.

DIV

Agree w/ this as well!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2005, 02:57:49 PM »
Yes Arimidex is to fight the Test bloat but Deca will stay there.
Further more high levels of prolactin is really something I would avoid.Im having hard time to find some studys that showed how nasty that can be.

Bottom line is this:Why add Deca when you can use other AAS that wil have similar effects BUT acts similary and you fight thier side effects on the same axis thus making it easier to control,more predictable,less drugs in your body,less mechanisems in the body to screw up with.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2005, 03:59:40 PM »
Bottom line is this:Why add Deca when you can use other AAS that wil have similar effects BUT acts similary and you fight thier side effects on the same axis thus making it easier to control,more predictable,less drugs in your body,less mechanisems in the body to screw up with.

I think Deca is very predictable, based on personal experience.

I take .5MG Cabergoline e4d (twice weekly) and that will supress prolactin.

I taper off Deca 4 weeks out and sub something else to make sure all circulating residue is cleaned out (as much as possible).

What's hard to control?

This is not an exact science, all we can do is work with what he have based on the knowledge that's been gathered. 

DIV

jdoug

« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2005, 05:27:55 PM »
ok switching deca to eq for my next cycle :-\

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #40 on: December 22, 2005, 08:40:44 PM »
Go read some.

Wrong.

From personal experience, deca without arimidex= bloat, deca with arimidex= no bloat... explain that.

By the way, your cocaine comment, come on bro, your getting a bit ridiculous with that one.

Last thing, deca is very predictable.  Arnold jr's prediction: it works great.