Author Topic: ESPN Reporter Britt McHenry berates Towing Attendant Rant  (Read 30280 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: ESPN reporter berates parking lot attendant in ugly rant
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2015, 12:41:28 PM »
I see nothing wrong with what she did, people suck, fuck 'em... This ghey PC society is full of butt-hurt queers.
Take your beating and move on...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #126 on: April 18, 2015, 12:50:52 PM »
I see nothing wrong with what she did, people suck, fuck 'em... This ghey PC society is full of butt-hurt queers.

Lol.  Perhaps you are right.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #127 on: April 18, 2015, 12:56:12 PM »
If I was the CEO of ESPN or Disney I would be speaking differently.  I would be saying....blah blah blah, global warming, blah blah blah, President Obama, blah blah blah, gay marriage, etc.

Like I said, they need to give this bitch a real suspension not one fucking week.  I wouldn't fire her though because I think people should be allowed a second chance when they fuck up, even white people.  I'd keep that dumb tramp on a short leash though.  I think the viewers would move on if she was punished appropriately.

I don't understand your first paragraph within the context of this discussion.  ??? ??? ???

That's the thing: Its the chance they take. Keep her on and possibly lose viewers or fire her to ensure that people continue to watch. Then again, they may even lose viewers if they fire you. Who knows. I think companies just always take the safest road.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #128 on: April 18, 2015, 12:58:42 PM »

When will you people realize this has absolutely nothing to do with PC or butt-hurt people. ESPN/Disney can give two shits about the person working at the towing company. They don't give a shit that she was cursed at and made fun of. Trust me, they don't care on that level. This has nothing to do with the people at ESPN/Disney being "PC"

They care about one thing: Protecting their interest, which equals MONEY!! They will play any side of the fence to protect the almighty dollar. It may come off as PC bullshit, but thats only because they want to protect their interests.

FACT!
X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #129 on: April 18, 2015, 01:04:58 PM »
I don't understand your first paragraph within the context of this discussion.  ??? ??? ???

That's the thing: Its the chance they take. Keep her on and possibly lose viewers or fire her to ensure that people continue to watch. Then again, they may even lose viewers if they fire you. Who knows. I think companies just always take the safest road.

I see that my attempt at humor fell short of the mark.  I shall try harder next time.  Please accept my apology.

I think there is zero chance that ESPN will lose viewers over this.  They have too much of a stranglehold on the sports market.  I still contend that if they punished her appropriately no one would fault ESPN.  "Britt"(a name that says it all) would still be reviled as a kunt but ESPN would be blameless.  Suspending her 1 week is not appropriate for this situation.  It's not even a slap on the wrist, it' a vacation.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #130 on: April 18, 2015, 01:09:02 PM »
I see that my attempt at humor fell short of the mark.  I shall try harder next time.  Please accept my apology.

I think there is zero chance that ESPN will lose viewers over this.  They have too much of a stranglehold on the sports market.  I still contend that if they punished her appropriately no one would fault ESPN.  "Britt"(a name that says it all) would still be reviled as a kunt but ESPN would be blameless.  Suspending her 1 week is not appropriate for this situation.  It's not even a slap on the wrist, it' a vacation.

Youre probably right. Sport fans tend to be obsessed. As stated previously, look at all the sport fans who defended Joe Paterno. ESPN would most likely not lose viewers over this.

Sport fans are almost as bad as religious people lol.
X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 18, 2015, 01:20:57 PM »
Make no mistake, public outcry will decide how this plays out.

As many have said they watch ESPN all time and have no idea who she is, but if enough people protest and make this an issue she will be gone, because she's an expendable talent, and if that were to happen she'd probably be rehired after the press dies down.

Luckily for her she insulting a tow company rep, and many people have had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with these people and may understand her over reaction. On a side note these tow companies often act as if they are above the law when it comes to some of their shenanigans.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #132 on: April 18, 2015, 01:35:09 PM »
They're women. That's just how they communicate and get a long a lot of the time.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 18, 2015, 01:36:23 PM »
They're women. That's just how they communicate and get a long a lot of the time.

Lol.

X2

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2015, 01:36:38 PM »

But...

You would have a problem if the woman that the ESPN reporter was dissing was your mom, sister, niece, or daughter.

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2015, 01:39:51 PM »
both the female "journalist" and the tow company employee have stinky pussies

FACT

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2015, 02:18:14 PM »
both the female "journalist" and the tow company employee have stinky pussies

FACT

Unquestionably.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
all the espn jackasses calling for her firing....
« Reply #137 on: April 19, 2015, 11:40:07 AM »
 :o :o :o :o :o ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)   hell some of these catch phrase tools pissed out of hotel windows onto people now they are clamoring to fire one of their tribe..... for what merely insulting a commoner,,, come on get rid of that fat gas bag chris bermen first./....
F

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: all the espn jackasses calling for her firing....
« Reply #138 on: April 19, 2015, 11:41:45 AM »
I won't lose sleep if she is fired.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2015, 11:43:39 AM »
And before all the people say her vehicle was illegally towed, wrong!! Seems like she wants to break the law, then get all pissy when her car is towed. Seems entitled.

ESPN rager Britt McHenry ‘abandoned’ car in lot overnight

The ESPN reporter caught on camera berating a tow-yard employee reportedly abandoned her car overnight at a Chinese-restaurant parking lot before the vehicle was towed away.

Britt McHenry, who unleashed a bratty tirade on the worker, had gone to happy hour at the beer-hall-style restaurant, Hunan Number One, and left the same night without her car, workers at the eatery told the Daily Mail.

Please don’t leave your car here overnight,” a sign posted on the front door of the restaurant proclaims.

When the perky blond sportscaster called the restaurant in Arlington, Va., the next day to retrieve her vehicle, it was already in the tow yard, the Mail said.
X

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #140 on: April 19, 2015, 11:46:41 AM »
nordic blonds > americunt blonds

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 19, 2015, 12:05:18 PM »
Fuck this obnoxious, condescending bitch. Hope they do fire her degree-earning, teeth-having, 'I'm on TV'ing ass.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #142 on: April 19, 2015, 12:24:55 PM »
Tape was edited. I'm sure the tow truck lady was egging her on. I'm not saying I agree with her behavior, but do you really give a shit what some cut on tv says to some toothless dropout?

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 19, 2015, 12:28:55 PM »
does it matter y her car was towed? Doesnt give her the right to speak to someone that way...especially if ur a tv "personality"

fire her

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 19, 2015, 01:05:10 PM »
Tape was edited. I'm sure the tow truck lady was egging her on. I'm not saying I agree with her behavior, but do you really give a shit what some cut on tv says to some toothless dropout?

Not if she's fired, no.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #145 on: April 19, 2015, 02:06:51 PM »
does it matter y her car was towed? Doesnt give her the right to speak to someone that way...especially if ur a tv "personality"

fire her

Exactly. I mean, I have been pissed off plenty of times at people, and I never go into a tirade like she did. I suspect that many people get mad but do not stoop to her level.

She showed her true colors. This was not a brief episode because she was pissed off. This is exactly the way she feels and acts toward people who she deems "beneath her."

I do not care if she fired.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: ESPN Reporter Britt McHenry berates Towing Attendant Rant
« Reply #146 on: April 19, 2015, 02:38:46 PM »
Word on the street is she's a transvestite.
a

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #147 on: April 19, 2015, 06:03:28 PM »
I want to see the unedited version of the tape. I wish it was available to watch.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #148 on: April 19, 2015, 08:35:09 PM »
A one week suspension?  Does this bitch even work every week?  I've never seen or heard of her and I watch a fair amount of sports  ???
Air Falcon

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2015, 05:30:04 PM »
Someone posted that Warren Sapp Raw dogg her multiple times...