Author Topic: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion  (Read 36835 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Be There vs ES Fitness - "I wish I could quit you" - Discussion
« Reply #325 on: December 27, 2017, 01:52:39 PM »
Mr Glory Hole15 Do Something FFS
You have been Called out Enough Times
You are Being Made A Fool oF
You’re Constantly the Joke for all to laugh at

Try saying something other than Felon - Drug Dealer - Lair - Filth - Paki - Cripple etc
You’ve worn them out - Try increasing your Vocabulary

Man the Fcuk up

Actions speak louder than your Pathetic Words
Do All The Things You Threaten To Do To All Of Us
We Are All Waiting........ And Will Be Waiting A Very Very Long Time.

You Truly are A Pathetic Excuse of A Person

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #326 on: December 27, 2017, 02:02:25 PM »

Try saying something other than Felon - Drug Dealer - Lair - Filth - Paki - Cripple etc

Man the Fcuk up

He is afraid of ESFitness, and i do not blame him.

Q

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #327 on: December 27, 2017, 02:10:11 PM »
He is afraid of ESFitness, and i do not blame him.

Most likely

He is Clearly Afraid of Many on Here
As He Threaten’s many of us
And Does Fcuk All other than Bad Spelling & Broken English.

Totally Pathetic & A Laughingstock

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #328 on: December 27, 2017, 02:53:33 PM »
All I know is he tends to avoid answering any direct questions from people who meet his challenges, ES being a prime example of someone who calls him out, but instead of meeting the challenge GH tries to respond by calling ES a drug addict, like that means anything in the context of "ANSWER HIS CHALLENGE GH15!"

What I would like to know is why no mod here has ever said where his IP address is from?

personally I think he is here just to indirectly try to promote his site and others have been banned for less.

Josh gets approved for example here all the time by Ron then turns around and gets banned within 10-15 posts, even if he is not doing anything wrong. There are others as well.

If I call someone a pedo, I get banned, yet this momo calls people felonds, drug dealers etc and it's a-ok

Hell Shizzo gets banned once a year for fucking up threads, so have others, but this guy infects every thread with his bad spelling, dumb rambling and bullshit stories about himself

Can you imagine having to spend an hour listening to this guy in real life for an hour.

makes a Matt C post seem selfless

"

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: December 27, 2017, 03:06:36 PM »
Don't hold your breath. He will just come back on calling you names and talking about how he is a god etc.  ::)

Like you've hid in some way meanwhile he won't even post a pic..so forget a video!

He did EXACTLY what I sad he would.  Childish name calling and threats.

All I know is he tends to avoid answering any direct questions from people who meet his challenges, ES being a prime example of someone who calls him out, but instead of meeting the challenge GH tries to respond by calling ES a drug addict, like that means anything in the context of "ANSWER HIS CHALLENGE GH15!"

What I would like to know is why no mod here has ever said where his IP address is from?

personally I think he is here just to indirectly try to promote his site and others have been banned for less.

Josh gets approved for example here all the time by Ron then turns around and gets banned within 10-15 posts, even if he is not doing anything wrong. There are others as well.

If I call someone a pedo, I get banned, yet this momo calls people felonds, drug dealers etc and it's a-ok

Hell Shizzo gets banned once a year for fucking up threads, so have others, but this guy infects every thread with his bad spelling, dumb rambling and bullshit stories about himself

Can you imagine having to spend an hour listening to this guy in real life for an hour.

makes a Matt C post seem selfless

He is trying to promote himself site and for some reason is being given a pass. We simply do not need his sophomoric banter and delusions of grandeur, it's getting old to say the least. Some of us actually served our country and his bs is insulting.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: December 27, 2017, 03:16:06 PM »

He is trying to promote himself site and for some reason is being given a pass. We simply do not need his sophomoric banter and delusions of grandeur, it's getting old to say the least. Some of us actually served our country and his bs is insulting.

basically I believe yesterday I mentioned how if people challenge someone to put up or shut up in anyway publicly on here ie post a video/pic of themselves and are not willing to do the same first they should be banned period

so tired of people saying "post a pic/proof" from people who who will never do the same.

I would be interested to see a getbig poll on this bullshit
"

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #331 on: December 27, 2017, 03:17:17 PM »
kigtropin15 still trying so hard to resurrect himself.
but will never gain any traction. within 2 threads of being back on here he's already trying to pull a 'sick dog' begging scam. revenue streams have obviously dried up.

it's like watching an over the hill boxer desperately trying to get that last big pay day. it's never going to happen.

once a scammer always scammer

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #332 on: December 27, 2017, 03:47:03 PM »
I don't back down from posting shit up

And i will post a curl vid but i wanna wait til i get harder and drier, it's my ego/vanity 😆

My form is strong but not picture perfect

Will be able to curl 135 for 5 or 6 once a post up a vid, and i will be dry and tight😎

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: December 27, 2017, 03:59:39 PM »

And i will post a curl vid but i wanna wait til i get harder and drier, it's my ego/vanity 😆

My form is strong but not picture perfect

Will be able to curl 135 for 5 or 6 once a post up a vid, and i will be dry and tight😎

just post the video dj, in fact if you do not want to show your physique then do the curls with a sweater on

I don't doubt you have gotten stronger but post it up if your are going to make the claim

I promise I won't make fun of it.

"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #334 on: December 27, 2017, 04:05:58 PM »

Heavy bag video?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #335 on: December 27, 2017, 04:14:57 PM »
just post the video dj, in fact if you do not want to show your physique then do the curls with a sweater on

I don't doubt you have gotten stronger but post it up if your are going to make the claim

I promise I won't make fun of it.

For me str is maybe 20% of the equation, the rest is look and physique so it would be pointless to post a vid covering my physique

Just being honest

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #336 on: December 27, 2017, 04:16:19 PM »
Heavy bag video?

Haven't worked the bag in months so id have to practice a bit before posting that up

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #337 on: December 27, 2017, 04:17:50 PM »
He won't respond.

In mike Tyson with this shit and gh13 is that bitch he raped.

No lube guy.

$160k mr.millionare and ill leave you alone.

Ill take $950/wk for the next 170wks via moneygram motherfuck.

Unless you wanna pay cash in person. I promise I won't cut your heart out.

Pay your debt.

160k? try to add 5 zeros to the right of it you dumb felon 160k lol

you dumb fuck I don't mke my money from bodybuild and fitness I was born to a very rich family and I have done exceptionaly well during my career before gh15.. gh15 got me into a god level

the 100s of 1000s you think I owe you go to animals and unlike your felonies my actions are seen as blessing because I was born to the right status ya redneck

160k lol  

you should give to donations every single dime from the million of dollars fellons like you made on my name along the years and also should pay the tax on them and we made is very easy for yo uto pay taxes next year so if you are not you will really be fucked by me in a royal way,, I insist on you fellons pay taxes wherever country you belong in

160k lol

I was born with couple million dollars before I even took a step out of the cradle you dumb fuck

160k lol

I don't know what is more signs of the times.. jake tapper the filt from fake news cnn or this invalid who think he is anything in my world

fuckin clown narcotic user and dealer,, humans like you deserve to be rotten in prison,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah  
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #338 on: December 27, 2017, 04:20:12 PM »

you dumb fuck I don't mke my money from bodybuild and fitness I was born to a very rich family and I have done exceptionaly well during my career before gh15.. gh15 got me into a god level

the 100s of 1000s you think I owe you go to animals and unlike your felonies my actions are seen as blessing because I was born to the right status ya redneck

160k lol  

you should give to donations every single dime from the million of dollars fellons like you made on my name along the years and also should pay the tax on them and we made is very easy for yo uto pay taxes next year so if you are not you will really be fucked by me in a royal way,, I insist on you fellons pay taxes wherever country you belong in

160k lol

I was born with couple million dollars before I even took a step out of the cradle you dumb fuck

160k lol

I don't know what is more signs of the times.. jake tapper the filt from fake news cnn or this invalid who think he is anything in my world

fuckin clown narcotic user and dealer,, humans like you deserve to be rotten in prison,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah  
Not a single professional bodybuilder is worth 16 million
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #339 on: December 27, 2017, 04:23:15 PM »

Man the Fcuk up

I told you I'm willing to own your wife sexually infront of you and your son.. ill teach you both how to be alpha since you sure are not one,,

you are a local..

the more you write the more you sound like that remailer boroboy the one who remail everything from china and begged me to acknolege him only to fuck athletes with rubbish,, i sure hope you are not him because i want to believe he had a little more class than you,,

in any case you are a local nothing you can do can change this fact that you will never see a pro card,,

reborn,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #340 on: December 27, 2017, 04:25:02 PM »
Not a single professional bodybuilder is worth 16 million

I'm not worth 16 million,, much more my famly is worth much much more than 16

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #341 on: December 27, 2017, 04:32:30 PM »

the gh15 site doesn't need promotion the site is larger than getbig with more active athletes on it than gtbig.. i don't try to promote it i simply write on both places,,

when will you understand that I'm at the top of the Olympus?

i don't just say it i really am,, i surpassed only bodybuild and fitness long ago,, even during the ddos era of very early 2014.. i was already deep into political influence at the heighest places..

look deeper into my writings

as i said I'm the most important individual to ever been on any forum on the internet,, I'm much much more than i actualy say,,

8th of November 2016,, i keep repeating this date over and over,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #342 on: December 27, 2017, 04:35:42 PM »
basically I believe yesterday I mentioned how if people challenge someone to put up or shut up in anyway publicly on here ie post a video/pic of themselves and are not willing to do the same first they should be banned period

so tired of people saying "post a pic/proof" from people who who will never do the same.

I would be interested to see a getbig poll on this bullshit

and I'm tired of poodle and slate and shared accounts..

what if i really got tired of you and brought down the millions of dollars you made? and i can!

what then?

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #343 on: December 27, 2017, 04:42:34 PM »
kigtropin15 still trying so hard to resurrect himself.
but will never gain any traction. within 2 threads of being back on here he's already trying to pull a 'sick dog' begging scam. revenue streams have obviously dried up.

it's like watching an over the hill boxer desperately trying to get that last big pay day. it's never going to happen.

once a scammer always scammer

in order to be over the hill you need to get off the top of the hill to begin with,,

no one ever moved me from the top of the hill because IM THE DAMN HILL,, and as i said I'm way past influence in bodybuild and fitness only,, way above and beyond it today its heavily political-social

i told you i can fart in a posting and it will have million of followers,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 27, 2017, 04:46:47 PM »

160k lol

160k lol

gh15 approved
lion of Judah  

Sounds like Uncle Joon

"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: December 27, 2017, 04:49:57 PM »
and I'm tired of poodle and slate and shared accounts..

what if i really got tired of you and brought down the millions of dollars you made? and i can!

what then?

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

I am not Slate or Poodle or even you dummy

I have gun in this fight, just an observer who gets tired of people yelling for proof when they can't even prove themselves

I will sell you my account Uncle Joon for $2000 though

"

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #346 on: December 27, 2017, 04:57:27 PM »
Sounds like Uncle Joon

not from my era on here if ths is member,,

thre are few gimmick names i have no clue who they are and never heard ot.. like the shizo like the walter.. like the joon i keep hearing,, the never ending shared accounts

i always been one individual and this is why yo unever see palius coming out with its not gh15.. or wes.. or disguted or makaveli aka spiro or anyone even chaos know its one individual.. you got to be a complete idiot to not get it by now,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #347 on: December 27, 2017, 05:00:35 PM »
I am not Slate or Poodle or even you dummy

I have gun in this fight, just an observer who gets tired of people yelling for proof when they can't even prove themselves

I will sell you my account Uncle Joon for $2000 though

Canada and America are  running circles on this forum eh?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #348 on: December 27, 2017, 05:01:29 PM »

gh15 approved
The same circle that drains the toilet.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: December 27, 2017, 05:17:01 PM »

gh15 approved

I have not touched steroids in like half a decade, nor have I ever sold them, in fact I have never sold any drugs nor anything illegal for that matter, but I have used plenty of them

Nor am I interested in hearing about them everytime a bodybuilding related thread/post is put on this site, like alright we know that dummy, can we not be fans of the sport without guys like you ruining every thread with your supposed inside knowledge. Want to prticipate and claim to be a pro, tell some stories that are not drug related or patting yourself on your heavily calloused back. Do that and I would actually start to appreciate you more as a member, because honestly I could care less if you are a pro, the preseident of the usa or some scammer from Florida. What does impress me is when someone actually contributes here, whether it is through experiences, a sense of humour, or even subtle trolling. You do not offer any of those 3 except to toot your own horn which does not make you and expert or god, but a bore. And nobody likes a bore.

I wish I had millions for you to take me down. Hell right now I wish I had 1000's but it was a slow year financially, some of us actually have to work legitamelty for a living to get ahead.

trust me if I had millions I would not be asking you if you are real or not, as with money I would already know the answer and would be able to prove it 100%
"