Author Topic: Obama goes there - ’People Committed Terrible Deeds In The Name of Christ’  (Read 13300 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Kudos to you for citing such a brilliant source. An atheist feminist baboon who dropped out of Howard University after one semester? Wow. Hard to argue with those credentials. Keep fighting the good fight jackass.  ::)

baboon ?

racist piece of shit much ?

great job attacking the messenger

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Kudos to you for citing such a brilliant source. An atheist feminist baboon who dropped out of Howard University after one semester? Wow. Hard to argue with those credentials. Keep fighting the good fight jackass.  ::)
;D

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
baboon ?

racist piece of shit much ?

great job attacking the messenger

I'm sorry. I meant pavement ape.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm sorry. I meant pavement ape.

I'm sure you've got a lot of them

so let's get back to attacking this guy

claims to be an atheist, feminist, has a wife and kids, published a book, has a job, etc..

what a loser

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
I'm sure you've got a lot of them

so let's get back to attacking this guy

claims to be an atheist, feminist, has a wife and kids, published a book, has a job, etc..

what a loser

That's very impressive. The part about being black and employed I mean. Even for you, this is some seriously weak shit. Do you plan on quoting  Tookie Williams or Donte Stallworth in our next geopolitical discussion?

Just admit it. Your ideology is complete horseshit. Stop with the moral equivalency arguments and face reality.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
That's very impressive. The part about being black and employed I mean. Even for you, this is some seriously weak shit. Do you plan on quoting  Tookie Williams or Donte Stallworth in our next geopolitical discussion?

Just admit it. Your ideology is complete horseshit. Stop with the moral equivalency arguments and face reality.

yes, "employed"

it's interesting that you took that particular bait

I don't recall mentioning he is black but of course that is obvious

dude

seriously

I have no idea what you imagine my ideology is

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Obama is a theologian now.    Lmfao.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Barack Obama is not, in any meaningful way, a Christian and I am not sure he needs to continue the charade. With no more elections for him, he might as well come out as the atheist/agnostic that he is.1 He took his first step in doing so yesterday in a speech reeking with contempt for faith in general and Christianity in particular. Saying that violent acts are not representative of Islam, the President then attacked Christians for the Crusades (started as a response to Islamic invasion), the Inquisition (a Catholic thing, not us Protestants), slavery (abolished thanks to Christians), and Jim Crow (Dr. King also had a "Reverend" in front of his name). Despite the interpretations and defenses of the President on what he meant, he gave away the game with a bit of the speech not given nearly as much play in the media. From the transcript:
I believe that the starting point of faith is some doubt -- not being so full of yourself and so confident that you are right and that God speaks only to us, and doesn’t speak to others, that God only cares about us and doesn’t care about others, that somehow we alone are in possession of the truth.
Christ said, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." (John 14:6) Christ himself is truth. When we possess Christ, we possess truth. The President is a moral relativist. It was clear in his whole speech. He cannot condemn and attack ISIS as he should because in his mind what is truth? Truth is a nebulous concept with our post-modern President. With truth a nebulous concept, right and wrong are too. We know God cares about everyone. We know Christ came to die for sinners. But Christians know Christ is truth itself. To have truth, we must have Christ. To suggest that everyone can have some version of God and some version of truth is worldly babbling, not Christianity. The President followed up those words with these:
And so, as people of faith, we are summoned to push back against those who try to distort our religion -- any religion -- for their own nihilistic ends.
I agree. So I wish the President would stop professing himself to be a Christian if he is not going to proclaim Christ as truth and the only way to salvation. The "all paths" nonsense and moral equivalence might fit in with the present age, but the present age does not really fit with Christ. And as for doubts on whether I'm right, "the starting point of faith is some doubt" in my ability to save myself, not in whether I'm right. I know I'm a sinner. I know I cannot save myself. I have no doubt that Christ is the only way. It's not that I'm right, but that Christ is right. So, Mr. President, get off your own high horse.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Andrea Mitchell Rips Obama: After A Pilot Is Burned, "You Don't Lean Over Backwards And Be Philosophical"

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Andrea Mitchell criticized President Barack Obama over his remarks at last weeks prayer breakfast saying, “You don’t use the word crusade.”
“You don’t use the word crusades number one in any context right now,” Mitchell said. “It just it’s too fraught. And the week after a pilot is burned alive, in a video shown, you don’t lean over backwards to be philosophical about the sins of the fathers. You have to deal with the issue that’s in front of you or don’t deal with it at all. Talk about faith.”

Saying she thought the comments were a mistake, Mitchell continued, “Because it’s so out of context, and it is so much in passing. If you’re giving a major speech about theology, perhaps. But this is the prayer breakfast. And remember, you know, the context of that. It’s very limited.”

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
What christians did in the past is really a moot point.  Bringing up the past isn't really an argument for anything nor does it offer any insight on the present situation.  Neither does it accurately predict the future path of Islam.  The irony of Obama's statement is that much of the lefts doctrine is predicated on getting on the moral high horse.  Obama's  comments itself is a form of moral chastisement or as he phrased  it getting on his high horse.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
MSNBC's O’DONNELL CRITICIZES OBAMA PRAYER BREAKFAST SPEECH

MSNBC host Lawrence O’Donnell criticized President Obama’s speech at the National Prayer Breakfast on Saturday’s “Up with Steve Kornacki.”

“The only comparable event in terms of religious war you can come up with is 800 years ago, and it is the Crusades, and that is correct it is a comparable event. And it is important that it was 800 years ago, and what is important about it is that Catholicism, which was running the Crusades, and Christianity, more broadly, grew out of that, and that’s what we’re looking for in terms of what’s happening with the Islamic State” he stated.

O’Donnell continued, “as far as the Jim Crow stuff is concerned, we’re talking about scale. We’re talking about numbers, and we’re talking about religion. The reason people were killed by the Ku Klux Klan was the color of their skin, not their religion…to include that in a reference to an army, an active army, that is out there in the tens of thousands and that has worldwide reach, that can assassinate cartoonists in Paris, you know, the Ku Klux Klan never assassinated a cartoonist in New York. We’re talking about a scale that makes these comparisons irrelevant.”

He added that the existence of Islamophobia “doesn’t mean that we have to absolutely be silent about the connective tissue that these people are bringing to what they’re doing, from religion, to what they’re doing.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
That's very impressive. The part about being black and employed I mean. Even for you, this is some seriously weak shit. Do you plan on quoting  Tookie Williams or Donte Stallworth in our next geopolitical discussion?

Reality is this, Muslims kill people now and said its because of islam, and were like

Mouth breather: "fuck them cuz we aint mooslim"
Granola Eater: "hey bro Christians killed hella people too...like whiped out whole races of people"
Mouth breather:"Well listen here tree hugger.... Christianity is the correct religion so its all good"
Granola Eater: "But they killed like hella people bro"
Mouth breather: "it was a long time ago, that shit dont count"
Granola Eater: "Bro its never stopped...a couple of years back, in Oslo, some dude killed like 77 people and said he was a Christian Crusader"
Mouth breather: "Fuck you obama lover

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You drunk bro

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Reality is this, Muslims kill people now and said its because of islam, and were like

Mouth breather: "fuck them cuz we aint mooslim"
Granola Eater: "hey bro Christians killed hella people too...like whiped out whole races of people"
Mouth breather:"Well listen here tree hugger.... Christianity is the correct religion so its all good"
Granola Eater: "But they killed like hella people bro"
Mouth breather: "it was a long time ago, that shit dont count"
Granola Eater: "Bro its never stopped...a couple of years back, in Oslo, some dude killed like 77 people and said he was a Christian Crusader"
Mouth breather: "Fuck you obama lover

Brevik was one guy who killed 77 people.  just TODAY ISIS killed 40, boko harum dozens etc.    To equate the two is nonsense

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Drunk on stupid.

did the guy not kill 77 people?
Did he not say he was a christian crusader?

What did i say that was untrue?

I ignore a lot of your shit because im a but busy right now..
But i got a little time to go right now.... so lets go bro.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
did the guy not kill 77 people?
Did he not say he was a christian crusader?

What did i say that was untrue?

I ignore a lot of your shit because im a but busy right now..
But i got a little time to go right now.... so lets go bro.

Typical rambling nonsense from you.  Must be dat learnin from the HBCU diploma mill you attended
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Brevik was one guy who killed 77 people.  just TODAY ISIS killed 40, boko harum dozens etc.    To equate the two is nonsense

Mal seems like a pretty bright guy when discussing alot of other topics.

It's almost painful to see him jump through all these ridiculous hoops to defend an ideology.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

It's almost painful to see him jump through all these ridiculous loops to defend an ideology.

What other topics?
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way

It's almost painful to see him jump through all these ridiculous hoops to defend an ideology.

bro..i dont like any Religion. Im Agnostic. I dont know.
But to dismiss the atrocities of one religion and rebuke another religion for commiting the same crimes, and the only difference being a percived difference in time (which is also false) is just inconsistant to me.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
bro..i dont like any Religion. Im Agnostic. I dont know.
But to dismiss the atrocities of one religion and rebuke another religion for commiting the same crimes, and the only difference being a percived difference in time (which is also false) is just inconsistant to me.

Why is it inconsistent? What relevence does something that happened in the past have on the present? How does this provide any insight or solutions to the present problem?
A