Author Topic: Describe your gym!!  (Read 12537 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Describe your gym!!
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2006, 08:43:19 AM »
Which location? I will show up and crush you on the reverse pec deck machine for reps.

Special "Where's my Crusher" Ed

Brooklyn, the belt pwky

and during work days the wall street location
Here comes the money shot

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2006, 08:44:10 AM »
My gym has no AC, funky as hell, and no sissies are allowed. if you show up, you better go balls-to-the-wall or somebody will own your sorry ass
Get Big, or Die Trying

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2006, 08:49:31 AM »
My gym has no AC, funky as hell, and no sissies are allowed. if you show up, you better go balls-to-the-wall or somebody will own your sorry ass

is that the Cell Block 4 gym at Rikers?

how many cigarrette butts were you traded for?
Here comes the money shot

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2006, 09:09:35 AM »
Does your gym let white people in?

MY gym...as in 'MINE' looks like this:

My gym looks like Metroflex gym in the space of Temple Gym...except dumbbells dont go over 160...and aint no 300lbs of ebony mountains of muscle train there. Chalk all over the floor, cracked ammonia sticks by the squat rack, alcohol swab wrappers on the locker room floor. No door on the bathroom and it smells like cat urine.
?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2006, 09:12:08 AM »

My gym looks like Metroflex gym in the space of Temple Gym...except dumbbells dont go over 160...and aint no 300lbs of ebony mountains of muscle train there. Chalk all over the floor, cracked ammonia sticks by the squat rack, alcohol swab wrappers on the locker room floor. No door on the bathroom and it smells like cat urine.
seems like a gym in the gutter with shit all over the place..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2006, 09:16:22 AM »
half of the time there are over-weight women doing cardio or doing abs in my gym with the wrong form..lol.my gym ain't that special.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2006, 09:44:55 AM »
why when i look at this pic do i want to do shoulder presses and with my fake speech impediment  scream

AHHHHNUUUULD!!
AHHHHNUUUULD!!
AHHHHNUUUULD!!
AHHHHNUUUULD!!

does anyone know why??
W

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2006, 11:54:23 AM »
lol there are actually holes in the floor tho its ok cos we have mats put over them and the rafters are 8" apart the whole area of floor.

gym is a mess all the time. rule is if you get hurt there no one seen it lol

arnie trained in my gym in 1968. bill pearl too. bill richardson was trained by the owner who also knew/knows pearl grimek reeves nubret reg park betil fox tom platz u name em he knows them

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2006, 02:28:59 PM »
I workout in a gym where there is two rows of curtains to seperate the mens and womens change rooms.
I often go in the womens change rooms and take the panties out of the lockers, I then deposit a nice load in the crotch area and then put the panties back in the lockers....haa haa they walk around with my sperm for the rest of the day... :P
K

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2006, 02:29:39 PM »
why when i look at this pic do i want to do shoulder presses and with my fake speech impediment  scream

AHHHHNUUUULD!!
AHHHHNUUUULD!!
AHHHHNUUUULD!!
AHHHHNUUUULD!!

does anyone know why??

is it because you are a retard?

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2006, 03:55:42 PM »
i train at home also. dumbells go up to 100. adjustable bench with a squat rack on the back and leg curl and leg ext on the front.  e-z curl and hammer curl bars. mats for deadlifting  and a pull up bar in the yard the end. no machines........ ive recently stop blasting music trying to concentrate more in each set. anyway simple but it works.. and not gym bills

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2006, 12:06:45 AM »
haha you knew this was the reaction you would get..... pffft LOL you choose to goto a fag gym
wtf does that make you??  ;)

LOL...... ;DTo be honest I haven't actually thought about it when posting the thread. ;D

I choose to go to this gym cuz it's the nicest layout in town, great facilities, and is close to work so I can pop in there during lunch and save time in the evenings.

I sometimes go to the other gyms in this chain, but one is very cramped/crowded and the other one is located in a suberb where majority of the people are pimple-faced school kids who show off in front of each other by trying to lift shitloads. Somehow I do not enjoy this circus while working out.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2006, 12:33:40 AM »
actually it looks  like weights are attached to his nuts...

Like this

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2006, 12:50:32 AM »
 :-X :P SICKKKK!
P

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2006, 09:53:10 AM »
the world gym in FT. Washington MD has one of those 1200lb squat hydraullic machines...and a crap load of 200lb d-bells,,it used to be an old garage so it's cold as hell in there and we're allowed chalk!! I usually have to bring my own to the golds in DC...the manager will even let you do parking lot lunges at night... 

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2006, 12:44:50 PM »
is that the Cell Block 4 gym at Rikers?

how many cigarrette butts were you traded for?

did you read it right, I said so sissies allowed.
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2006, 12:47:06 PM »

lol....we have lots of white dudes in there. they always looked piss-off, and don't you dare ask those guys for a spot ;D
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2006, 01:03:48 PM »
Fucking gay LA Fitness.  Unfortunately I don't pay for it so I don't have an excuse not to work out there.  It is so lame.  I have seen maybe four other hardcore lifters.  Mostly they bench heavy and that's it although one does some sick shoulder work.  It's so pathetic.  One squat rack which is used mostly for curling except when I can jump on it for legs or deads.  Most of these guys don't show up past Wednesday so that's one trade off.  Plus I'm in AZ and it seems that once the weather drops below 90 they turn the heaters on in the gym.

lol...are fcking serious, they turn up the heaters. AZ is a hellhole in summer time, winter temps average 72*
Get Big, or Die Trying

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2006, 01:05:42 PM »
Growth Hormone, Steroids, implants, tough guys who slam weights, stripper trash, migrated white trash (usually transcends into stripper trash), many people who have trouble attaining any kind of decent physique...on or off, and some cool people as well.
N

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2006, 01:18:26 PM »
Honestly.  It is hot in my gym right now.  I just shaved my head bald and I sweat like no other when I should be a bit cooler.

to some degree, I love working out in gyms that are in tropical climate. california, florida, and other southern states. I live in washington d.c, it's starting to get cold, and it gets in my nerves that I can't get my cardio outdoors. sucks
Get Big, or Die Trying

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2006, 01:25:26 PM »
up here in the north its dark at 3:00pm already and that sucks. It makes you feel tired and can be hard to feel motivated.
bodybuildersreality.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2006, 01:41:16 PM »

At my gym...we have two water fountains. One has a sign above it that says 'Whites' and the other one has a sign that says 'Colors Only'.
?

RJB

• Getbig II
  • Everyone on the internets is rich.
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2006, 06:11:58 PM »
About 50 treadmills, dumbells that only go up to 100, trainers tellings 50 year old women to do shoulder presses while balancing on one knee on a ball, high school kids bouncing 175 pounds off of their chests for barbell presses, and that really hot chick with big cans who always wears a really low cut shirt and bends over a lot.
Ronnie looked like doodoo

Alex23

« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2006, 06:21:12 PM »
you better go balls-to-the-wall or somebody will own your sorry ass

Derrek?  ;)

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2006, 01:22:30 AM »
At my gym...we have two water fountains. One has a sign above it that says 'Whites' and the other one has a sign that says 'Colors Only'.
Damm that's too bad - what's it like to drink at a "colors only" water fountain ???
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!