Author Topic: Describe your gym!!  (Read 12538 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Describe your gym!!
« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2006, 10:47:05 AM »
Damm that's too bad - what's it like to drink at a "colors only" water fountain ???
It aint no thang! RED flavor KooLaid comes out of it. Not CHERRY flavor...'RED' flavor.
?

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2006, 10:55:18 AM »
It aint no thang! RED flavor KooLaid comes out of it. Not CHERRY flavor...'RED' flavor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....T hanks Block, I just spit a mouthful of water onto my monitor.....thank God it wasn't RED Koolaid!!!

Do you ever catch "whitey" sneaking a drink out of the "colors only" water fountain? That RED Koolaid makes a good post workout drink, plenty of sugar just the way "they" like it.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2006, 10:57:14 AM »
Just thought it would be an interesting thread where everyone would tell a bit about their gym to the board members. I'll go first:

My favourite gym is located in an upmarket area where most local residents are fags or old jews. Old jews don't train, so my gym is full of fags. Still a great gym though. Plenty of facilities, spa, tennis, etc, and internet cafe where they'll mix you any protein, creatine, HMB, etc shake with natural fruits....Its a one in the chain of gyms owned by Richard Branson.

Shitty thing is the music they play....Same shit all the time and in line of "I will survive!" kinda crap that fags like  >:( I suppose the manager realized what his mainline customer base consists of and decided to please them more. Nice thing is the cars that I see in this gym - just yesterday a black Gallardo Spyder, and two days before a sky blue 360....AMG's and M-series are by the dozen...

There are some nice girls though too. But most are so stuck up it's actually disgusting. Anyways, I go to gym to train, so simply resting my eye on their curves between sets is satisafactory enough ;)

I've been with this gym for over 8 years and have seen some WWE wrestlers here when they came on tour. Was actually lucky enough to share a pulldown machine with the Undertaker in 1997 or so. I was 17 and he was a friggin monster at that time (or so it seemed to me).

Well, thats my gym.

Go ahead, "share your gym" with getbig.com ;)

my gym...........

"lame"

and I see fat people everywhere

:-\

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2006, 11:38:09 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA....Thanks Block, I just spit a mouthful of water onto my monitor.....thank God it wasn't RED Koolaid!!!

Do you ever catch "whitey" sneaking a drink out of the "colors only" water fountain? That RED Koolaid makes a good post workout drink, plenty of sugar just the way "they" like it.
Word! EXTRA sugar. My old water fountain for the 'colored' had GRAPE DRINK. Not Grape JUICE...but Grape DRINK.
?

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2006, 12:02:18 PM »
lol there are actually holes in the floor tho its ok cos we have mats put over them and the rafters are 8" apart the whole area of floor.

gym is a mess all the time. rule is if you get hurt there no one seen it lol

arnie trained in my gym in 1968. bill pearl too. bill richardson was trained by the owner who also knew/knows pearl grimek reeves nubret reg park betil fox tom platz u name em he knows them

does he keep it like that as history of bodybuilding?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2006, 12:06:47 PM »
Dam sounds delicious ;D I bet you always got the sexy blue eyed blonds coming over there to catch sneak sip with ya ;D
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2006, 12:12:35 PM »
block, what is it with you and "RED" koolaid?? haha i've seen you mention it a few times.
bodybuildersreality.com

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2006, 12:21:12 PM »
my gym is ballys! lol so that says it all...
but i only pay 100 bucks a year... so i guess i can't complain
and i might see maybe... 1super hottie once every 3months???? if we're lucky that is...
surrounded by new members looking around other new members lol
half of them are there to take baths... ewwww and they gotta workout first
so sometime while im doing my sets, i smell dirty ass from the guy next bench??? WTF!!! ballys...omg
some people get on the lat pulldown machine and start doing jumping jacks
some using the sitdown incline machine and eyes gets crossed with some strange moaning sounds??? lol
and only juicers are these 50yr old men who are loud and loves to show off their old skin?!?!
and i always see at least 2 or 3 people doing like taebo or kickboxing??? MMA ??? shadow boxing? type of exercise
in between sets?  lol

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2006, 12:22:06 PM »
Dam sounds delicious ;D I bet you always got the sexy blue eyed blonds coming over there to catch sneak sip with ya ;D
They will if the brutha makes over 100k/year and votes Republican otherwise... they aint gonna mess with no broke n*66@ but at the same time I aint sayin they are golddiggers...youknowwha tImsayin, G? You be from da soutside, right?

JrYates,

I don't know...RED flavor Koolaid(not cherry) is a ghetto thing...kind of like big white t-shirts, pitbulls, Al Pacino's character in the movie 'Scarface' and sistas with 'paw prints' tats on their jugs.
?

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2006, 12:23:48 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA I can see that. thanks for clearing that up for me.
bodybuildersreality.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2006, 12:27:06 PM »

Stay tuned for sgtd to chime in with a picture of me calling me skinny...hahahahaha! He's real sensitive about his skin and heritage.
?

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2006, 12:34:31 PM »
At my gym...we have two water fountains. One has a sign above it that says 'Whites' and the other one has a sign that says 'Colors Only'.

wah??? im from chicago too and u serious we have a place like that?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2006, 12:39:26 PM »
They will if the brutha makes over 100k/year and votes Republican otherwise... they aint gonna mess with no broke n*66@ but at the same time I aint sayin they are golddiggers...youknowwha tImsayin, G? You be from da soutside, right?

JrYates,

I don't know...RED flavor Koolaid(not cherry) is a ghetto thing...kind of like big white t-shirts, pitbulls, Al Pacino's character in the movie 'Scarface' and sistas with 'paw prints' tats on their jugs.
Dam is that how they get down where you live - if so you need to tune up your game Kanye. Don't take all those drastic measure to get a little white meat. Dam looks like you been in da hood to long, what you been doing there playa ??? - I don't know dog think you been passin all this time, you look like a mulatto to me - you aint foolin no one with that bald head let them napps grow out ;D
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2006, 12:39:40 PM »
wah??? im from chicago too and u serious we have a place like that?
We do! My gym on the southside....near Comiskey Park.

I also have 3 clocks in my gym above the door that states 'New York Time: 11:00am the other is set at Chicago Time: 10:00am and the last one is 'Colored People Time:' and is set at 10:22am'.

It's set accordingly.
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2006, 12:42:24 PM »
Dam is that how they get down where you live - if so you need to tune up your game Kanye. Don't take all those drastic measure to get a little white meat. Dam looks like you been in da hood to long, what you been doing there playa ??? - I don't know dog think you been passin all this time, you look like a mulatto to me - you aint foolin no one with that bald head let them napps grow out ;D
Oh, SNAP! I be kickin it youknowwhatImsayin? I just be chillin, gangbangin the usual same ol.

Tru...Tru...I be FIN to let some napps grow out then get it all braided, ya'mean?
?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2006, 12:43:34 PM »
Stay tuned for sgtd to chime in with a picture of me calling me skinny...hahahahaha! He's real sensitive about his skin and heritage.
Dam why should he be? What skin and what heritage - has anyone mentioned this?
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2006, 12:45:17 PM »

I also have 3 clocks in my gym above the door that states 'New York Time: 11:00am the other is set at Chicago Time: 10:00am and the last one is 'Colored People Time:' and is set at 10:22am'.

It's set accordingly.
I heard the colored people time clock ticks slower?? like it gets one tick for every 2 ticks from the others?
bodybuildersreality.com

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2006, 12:49:30 PM »
Dam why should he be? What skin and what heritage - has anyone mentioned this?
He's a negroe. he get's mad at me all the time and reports me to Ron then Ron PM's me to quit it with the 'racist' stuff.
?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2006, 12:50:46 PM »

It's set accordingly.
Dam so when yall gonna have Ronnie, Dex, or one of the other brothas come in for a visit -  guess they enter through the back door with you ;D. White Sox park LMBAO Bridgeport  OMFL??? - Now that's the happening spot for a brotha to catch a little white meat!!!LOLOL we used to hit up the port all the time!!!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2006, 12:52:35 PM »

Hahahahahaha! I knew you were a southsider, Lastrep. You like those Italian ho's in 'BPort'?

My gym is right south...43rd st. Canaryville.
?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2006, 12:55:31 PM »
i go to bally's total fitness

I've put three holes in the walls there with the end of the straight bar in order to make my own tbar for rows....i put weights on one side of it and prop the other end of the bar under a heavy dumbell...and then put a cambered bar under the end of the other side where the weights are and presto...instant t-bar for rows....

after three holes in the wall they still have not gone out and bought a t-bar row machine. 

when will they learn.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2006, 12:55:52 PM »
He's a negroe. he get's mad at me all the time and reports me to Ron then Ron PM's me to quit it with the 'racist' stuff.
Now why should he report you, if it makes your ballz feel bigger by writting the things you do then he should just let you have your fun ;D!! Man it's straight comedy for me - keep them coming daaaaaaaaaaaaawg!! LOL
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2006, 12:57:03 PM »
2 flat benches, 1 incline, 2 squat racks, leg press, leg curl, preacher bench, 2 pulldown machines, cable crossover machine, low row and dumbells.  

No frills.  Maybe 10 people work out here a DAY.  The rest come to do cardio in a different room.

Dumbells up to 120.  Wish they had 150's but I'm okay with it.

No butt monkeys, no bullshit, none of that.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2006, 12:57:47 PM »
Hahahahahaha! I knew you were a southsider, Lastrep. You like those Italian ho's in 'BPort'?

My gym is right south...43rd st. Canaryville.
Dam 43st is a long way from 35th street man
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2006, 12:59:40 PM »

It's set accordingly.

no shit... i goto chinatown all the time to get my roastduck lol.. i gotta stop in there one day and see this for myself!!!
and why is bruthu time 22 mins faster? i dont get it... are u sayin bruthus are productive or less?