Author Topic: Describe your gym!!  (Read 12538 times)

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
Re: Describe your gym!!
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2006, 01:01:32 PM »
Was a south-sider (now live in Europe), 35th and Cottage Grove, across the street from Ida B Wells PJ's. Had to stay tight when came time to scap with the wanna be rough neck banggin G's.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2006, 01:03:40 PM »
Dam 43st is a long way from 35th street man
Not even. A mile. 43/Wallace. Nobody knows 'canaryville' so I say 'Close to Comiskey park' to give a round about general idea.

arigato,

You sure it's 'roast duck'?

PM me for details if you want to come by the gym. Where do you train at now? I know every gym in the city.

Hey LASTREP...what set u be in, cuzz? Who you down with? Who be your nation? 5-point star or 6-point star?
?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2006, 01:08:10 PM »
Was a south-sider (now live in Europe), 35th and Cottage Grove, across the street from Ida B Wells PJ's. Had to stay tight when came time to scap with the wanna be rough neck banggin G's.
Oh yea...I went to De La Salle on 35/Wabash. Played hockey.

Ida B Wells...you be a GD? You roll with folks...I feel ya.

What are you doing on the other side of the Atlantic? I know the GD's are worldwide. They got you out there hustlin to?
?

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2006, 01:09:17 PM »
Had to stay tight when came time to scap with the wanna be rough neck banggin G's.

does that mean u had many bruthu friends because there was a time u were fighting gangbangers?  did i get that right?

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2006, 01:15:04 PM »
Not even. A mile. 43/Wallace. Nobody knows 'canaryville' so I say 'Close to Comiskey park' to give a round about general idea.

arigato,

You sure it's 'roast duck'?

PM me for details if you want to come by the gym. Where do you train at now? I know every gym in the city.

Hey LASTREP...what set u be in, cuzz? Who you down with? Who be your nation? 5-point star or 6-point star?

lol.. i think so... because they give me the head and i see the drumstix? lol
and i train at ballys unfortunately...  and im down with newbreeds.

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2006, 01:17:40 PM »

What are you doing on the other side of the Atlantic? I know the GD's are worldwide. They got you out there hustlin to?

lol.. i think Larry Hoover will be really proud!!!

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2006, 01:20:01 PM »

Dam exspensive ass, no bitches havin, De La Salle????? Man playa you just keep me rollin - how fast did it take for you to jump on one of those big yellow school busses after class got out??? LOLOLOL!!! GD's naw, not my style didn't have a desire to set foot behind bars!!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: November 07, 2006, 01:26:32 PM »
Newbreeds dam haven't that one in a loong time ;D
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 07, 2006, 01:33:35 PM »

Yup. Newbreeds are a folk set but they are 'new'. Tryin to make a mark for themselves. Last week...19 members of the 'NewBreeds' died in a gun battle with Vice Lords over in the Humboldt park neighborhood. CPD took down 19 members!

?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 07, 2006, 01:35:34 PM »
Which bally's? RiverCity? The one on Washington is somewhat hardcore...it's 3 floors underground and has tons of free weights.
?

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: November 07, 2006, 01:36:11 PM »
my gym is pretty small, it has a squat rack, different angled bench presses and dumbells that go up to 100lb. there are several serious lifters/bbers (mostly not natural). everybody are mostly nice ppl and always ready to spot ya if you need and stuff. besides that the gym is full of ppl who "want to see them abs" chicks who always do cardio yet look the same, annoying highschool kids who only camp on the equipment thats about it. its the best i have my area so i have no other options.

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: November 07, 2006, 01:37:03 PM »
Yup. Newbreeds are a folk set but they are 'new'. Tryin to make a mark for themselves. Last week...19 members of the 'NewBreeds' died in a gun battle with Vice Lords over in the Humboldt park neighborhood. CPD took down 19 members!

They aint that new I heard about them back in the day when I lived there back in 95 - good for CPD pops would be proud ;D ;D
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 07, 2006, 01:40:02 PM »
my gym is pretty small, it has a squat rack, different angled bench presses and dumbells that go up to 100lb. there are several serious lifters/bbers (mostly not natural). everybody are mostly nice ppl and always ready to spot ya if you need and stuff. besides that the gym is full of ppl who "want to see them abs" chicks who always do cardio yet look the same, annoying highschool kids who only camp on the equipment thats about it. its the best i have my area so i have no other options.
I'm willing to bet most are natural.

LASTREP, what brought you over to Europe?

BPort and my hood has a bad gang problem now. It was never like that but I hear shots all the time and always hear about this kid getting shot or that kid getting shot or a drive by here and over there. Times have changed PLUS...DeLaSalle is now CO-ED.
?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2006, 01:51:23 PM »
I'm willing to bet most are natural.

LASTREP, what brought you over to Europe?

BPort and my hood has a bad gang problem now. It was never like that but I hear shots all the time and always hear about this kid getting shot or that kid getting shot or a drive by here and over there. Times have changed PLUS...DeLaSalle is now CO-ED.
Work and school brought me here, to bad about Bport - I accually graduated from 8th grade at McClellan (SP?) over there on 31st - only went for one year - then went to Lane Tech\college in ATL\ grad school in LA. BPort was pretty cool when I lived there - shyt I thought things were getting mellow in the Chi - guess I was wrong. Last time I was there didn't even recognize anything they got rid of all those dam projects on State st. where the fuck did they put all those people??
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2006, 01:55:43 PM »

That was a master plan from...'The Man'. They went to sount suburbs like Cal City, Dolton etc...

Lot's of changes. There is a ginormous police station on 35/State now.

I know what school you're speaking of. Lane Tech is a HUGE school. Lots of Illinois BB shows used to be held there. Addison/Western.

Small world, huh? Obviously my 'ghetto gangsta' vernacular is just for fun. Good to meet you player...can you or would you ever consider moving back to Chi?
?

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2006, 03:15:52 PM »
Which bally's? RiverCity? The one on Washington is somewhat hardcore...it's 3 floors underground and has tons of free weights.

im up by cumberland ballys... i gotta get outta of this place but this 100 bucks a year things is keeping me there!!! lol

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2006, 03:27:36 PM »
im up by cumberland ballys... i gotta get outta of this place but this 100 bucks a year things is keeping me there!!! lol

Across the street from the fire station next door to the tanning salon. My RESIDENCE is on Higgins/Harlem area. I shop at that Dominick's right there on Cumberland over the 90.

Leave there and join XF Fitness on Elston.
?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2006, 04:20:41 PM »
Across the street from the fire station next door to the tanning salon. My RESIDENCE is on Higgins/Harlem area. I shop at that Dominick's right there on Cumberland over the 90.

negro isn't that norridge?
Deep Tissue Massage

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2006, 04:27:36 PM »
Shitty.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: November 07, 2006, 04:27:51 PM »
negro isn't that norridge?
No, it's Chi. I look out my side window and I can see 90/Harlem. I'm always creepin around southside, though.
?

THEBERG

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2006, 07:27:42 PM »
I've noticed  alot of ppl's gyms dumbells only go up to 100 lbs, that is just shameful.

I train at a YMCA ( i work there also), it's got a squat rack, there is a flat bench press, a few incline benches ,flat benches , dumbells go up to 52 kgs (about 114 lbs), we have heaps of cardio eqipment, lat pull bowns and variuous other machines, i'm very up set at how light alot of stuff is. We have a few seriuos bodybuilders but it is a far cry from what i've been use to these last 5 years.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2006, 08:13:22 PM »
my gym is gray on all walls with bright spotlight type bulbs pointing down from all over the ceiling. one gigantic square room with about 20 foot ceiling across the room filled with free weights and some machines. in the back there is a cardio area with like 5 t.v.s, and behind that there is a posing room(its square and lit up with mirrors all the way around and no machines or weights or anything) with a boxing bag hanging in one corner.

its called "california total"
d[-_-]b actin all cool

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2006, 02:06:51 AM »
That was a master plan from...'The Man'. They went to sount suburbs like Cal City, Dolton etc...

Lot's of changes. There is a ginormous police station on 35/State now.

I know what school you're speaking of. Lane Tech is a HUGE school. Lots of Illinois BB shows used to be held there. Addison/Western.

Small world, huh? Obviously my 'ghetto gangsta' vernacular is just for fun. Good to meet you player...can you or would you ever consider moving back to Chi?
Man my pops worked for the police for a while then him and some of his buddies started a security company and covered all those PJ's Stateway Gardens, Cabrini Green, and Abla on Rosevelt - that shyt stressed him out so much my parents left and went to ATL (where I call home now when not in Norway). Those PJ were never ment to be permenent housing (they were constructed after WWII for vets as temp housing). I had many friends that lived there and saw many smart kids fall through the cracks cause book smarts doesn't always cut in the Projects - it's good they tore that shyt down that many people shouldn't live all on top of each other like that. I grew to love the south, Atlanta can get roudy but it's still nothing like Chicago -  plus it's cheaper to live there. I used to live in the low-end area 35th and Cottage Grove - an area that was mixed with some hard working middle class black folks like my parents and some poor folks to (most were cool but there was that totally fucked eliment that had you constantly looking over you shoulder) - if I got a nice job offer I might consider moving back there though - Chicago is the best big City in the US.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2006, 03:00:22 PM »
is it because you are a retard?

just tryin to have a little fun asshole. 

maybe if walked outside every once in a while, got some fresh air and quit yankin your pud in front of the computer  you would see that.

yeah baby, crips!
what a douche bag
W

arigato

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2006, 03:25:08 PM »

oh yea, thats cooL! so u must be a police? my old-girl lives on cumberland and irving! and of course her daddys a police 2!
and also my older bro!  this gotta be the safest neighborhood in chicago, with all the residents being police here! hahaha.