Author Topic: Calf implants?  (Read 13926 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Calf implants?
« on: December 10, 2008, 04:22:19 PM »
Yes or no answer.

Interested to know what the getbig masses think.

O

AVBG

Re: Calf implants?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »
no

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 04:24:24 PM »
I hope I don't offend anyone but I'm thinking Yes here...!!
Z

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 04:25:45 PM »
 Arnold had terrible calves then prioritized* them into one of his greatest bodybparts!

* Weider principle
O

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »
I am hoping that we once and for all can get to the bottom of this and I challenge all experts of the board to come together to try to crack this case!!

:)
Z

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 04:27:47 PM »
I am hoping that we once and for all can get to the bottom of this and I challenge all experts of the board to come together to try to crack this case!!

:)

Amen. I need some closure on this shit Blute!
O

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 04:30:21 PM »
Amen. I need some closure on this shit Blute!

Me too, enough of the sleepless nights!

What if... ?

Is the question here, again I'm not trying to offend anyone (and especially not you Arnold if you're reading this)
Z

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 04:36:54 PM »
no.  show us pics of the year he got them, and a pic from the year before he got them so we can see the dramatic difference.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 04:37:16 PM »
I know the answer... oh yes indeed I do.
a

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 04:41:39 PM »
They are a mixture of hard training and site injections (deep tissue; probably eisclene).

Anybody who has very good calf genetics (Yates for example) will have long soleus muscles and thick gastrocs. Arnold has a thin, short soleus and all the mass is in the gastroc... that doesn't happen genetically.

When a natural (ie: no site injections) calf is flexed with the foot hooked (acute angle between foot and shin), then the inner head of the gastroc is a flat oval shape. When Arnold turned his leg to show off the inner head of his gastroc, as he did at the beginning of his 1980 Mr O routine, then the site injections are exposed... there is a lip of swollen tissue on the lower edge of the inner gastroc head.

Nasser el Sonbaty had the exact same thing... a lip of lumpy tissue at the lower edge of the inner gastroc.

It's a dead giveaway... just like a peaked lump in the middle of a stretched bicep in the upper arm.

If someone can dig up pictures of Arnold or Nasser doing this pose that would help illustrate what I mean.

The Luke

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 04:54:33 PM »
They are a mixture of hard training and site injections (deep tissue; probably eisclene).

Anybody who has very good calf genetics (Yates for example) will have long soleus muscles and thick gastrocs. Arnold has a thin, short soleus and all the mass is in the gastroc... that doesn't happen genetically.

When a natural (ie: no site injections) calf is flexed with the foot hooked (acute angle between foot and shin), then the inner head of the gastroc is a flat oval shape. When Arnold turned his leg to show off the inner head of his gastroc, as he did at the beginning of his 1980 Mr O routine, then the site injections are exposed... there is a lip of swollen tissue on the lower edge of the inner gastroc head.

Nasser el Sonbaty had the exact same thing... a lip of lumpy tissue at the lower edge of the inner gastroc.

It's a dead giveaway... just like a peaked lump in the middle of a stretched bicep in the upper arm.

If someone can dig up pictures of Arnold or Nasser doing this pose that would help illustrate what I mean.

The Luke

I know a guy with this "calf lump" who doesn't even train calves, all philo genetics, and basketball.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 05:11:12 PM »
I know a guy with this "calf lump" who doesn't even train calves, all philo genetics, and basketball.

...post a pic.

I think you are referring to the natural beveled edge of a well developed gastroc... not the artificial scar tissue I'm referring to.

Wait for someone to dig up a photo.

The Luke

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 05:13:10 PM »
Yes or no answer.

Interested to know what the getbig masses think.

NO

these are

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 05:14:19 PM »
...post a pic.

I think you are referring to the natural beveled edge of a well developed gastroc... not the artificial scar tissue I'm referring to.

The Luke
Last time Arnold stepped on stage was 1980. You sure, Luke? I'm thinking these things didn't really crop up 'til later.  ???

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 05:18:21 PM »
Last time Arnold stepped on stage was 1980. You sure, Luke? I'm thinking these things didn't really crop up 'til later.  ???

...you missed my first post in this thread. I reckon they are site injections (albeit coupled with some muscle built with hard training).

Not synthol... but maybe eisclene or some other heavy-oil based steroid.

The Luke

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 05:18:57 PM »
 ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 05:19:56 PM »
 ???

ahh.. fk

• Getbig III
  • Greed is good
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 05:25:22 PM »
real

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 05:29:19 PM »
Did they even have calf implants back in the late 70's/early 80's...?
No doubt about it...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 05:29:49 PM »
real  ;)

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 05:30:47 PM »
Good work ND.

You can clearly see the extra lip on both of Nasser's inner gastrocs in those pictures... these lumps are a dead giveaway for site injections. The scar tissue is somewhere in the underlying soleus muscle belly.

I got my own calves up to 18.75'' (just shy of 19'' when pumped), but I'm a special case... I have "Celtic gene syndrome" just like Dorian Yates:
-short upper arms
-large elbows
-large knees
-tendonous biceps
-small hands (broad palms with stubby fingers)
-small short feet
-a bell-shaped/barrel ribcage

It's the result of being the descendant of a long, long line of snow-trudging forest-dwelling dwarves.

Even with 18'' calves (at only 5'5'') that rubbed together when I walked... my inner gastroc head was completely flat, with a nicely stepped bevelled lower lip... no lumps, no protrusions.

Dem der is dos sites injekchuns.

The Luke

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 05:35:42 PM »
...post a pic.

The Luke

I may have a pic of them somewhere. 

The lumps on his looked like smaller versions of the ones Nasser and Mike Mentzer have/had.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 05:55:02 PM »
no he did not!
and neither did nasser!
w

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 05:55:54 PM »