Author Topic: anyone tried xanax as a sleeping med????  (Read 7161 times)

OlDirTy

• Getbig II
Re: anyone tried xanax as a sleeping med????
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 04:24:48 PM »
Same here.  High anxiety and panic attacks run in my family on both sides.

I have had a script for Valium since I was 18 because of severe anxiety and panic attacks for no reason.  I used to get worked up over the smallest things and be shaking with anxiety over something that was just a drop in the bucket.

I haven't used any Valium in many years now because i finally figured out how to prevent anxiety from getting out of control.  I know it sounds simple but i have found ways to meditate and relax my mind enough to eliminate most of my daily anxiety.

Sure, i still have high anxiety very regularly, but i haven't had a panic attack or taken a Valium in many years.

8)

Did you ever notice a relation between gear use and your level of anxiety ?  Was it about the same, worst or better when you were '' on '' ?

Thanks !

mrgut

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2012, 04:49:16 PM »
When I suffer from an anxiety attack or insomnia valium does wonders. Also works really well for jetlag on trans pacific flights.

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2012, 06:27:05 PM »
Have you considered taking SSRI's as opposed to benzos for anxiety.  I currently take Zoloft and have a script to kolonpin 1mg @ 60 per script.  I have noticed a considerable difference in my life and decrease usage of Kpins due to taking zoloft.

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2012, 07:02:02 PM »
Did you ever notice a relation between gear use and your level of anxiety ?  Was it about the same, worst or better when you were '' on '' ?

Thanks !

yeah. at over a gram my anxiety goes up significantly. at over 2 grams, it is basically constant anxiety, although i can deal with it. at 3 grams it is just something i get used to. i am constantly on edge.

whitewidow

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2012, 07:10:22 PM »
Have you considered taking SSRI's as opposed to benzos for anxiety.  I currently take Zoloft and have a script to kolonpin 1mg @ 60 per script.  I have noticed a considerable difference in my life and decrease usage of Kpins due to taking zoloft.

I support the klonopins but ssris shouldn't be used if you are not depressed. those drugs are hype they love prescribing them to people because they are not addictive. klonopin is a good choice. it will help you sleep well. It kicks in a lottle slower but lasts longer. if you get a good brand klonopins are good

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 07:30:03 PM »

Thanks !

Yes.

It was much worse.

Anxiety is the reason I only ran Tren a few times.  It makes me very irritable and I get extreme insomnia on it.

8)

Knowledge

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate me cause you ain't me
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2012, 08:36:10 PM »
I have Teva. They're generic.

Swlabr

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2012, 08:53:23 PM »
What do you guys mean by anxiety? It seems to be fairly common...

OlDirTy

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2012, 09:45:40 PM »
Yes.

It was much worse.

Anxiety is the reason I only ran Tren a few times.  It makes me very irritable and I get extreme insomnia on it.

8)

On the other side, what are the products you found easier to tolerate ?

I'm askin it because I'm scared to go ' on ' again...I did not cycled since my anxiety disorder breakout (been 3 years now), but damn I miss the good old training when on.

I tought about doin Test P with NPP as a smooth comeback to the darkside, am I wrong ?

Thanks again !

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2012, 02:54:04 AM »
I have Teva. They're generic.

I think tevas are bomb!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2012, 06:23:34 AM »
On the other side, what are the products you found easier to tolerate ?

I'm askin it because I'm scared to go ' on ' again...I did not cycled since my anxiety disorder breakout (been 3 years now), but damn I miss the good old training when on.

I tought about doin Test P with NPP as a smooth comeback to the darkside, am I wrong ?

Thanks again !

That sounds fine.  Just start out with a low dose at first to see how you react.

Test, Primo and Deca never gave me any problems in reasonable doses.  Tbol, Drol, winny, and var were all fine as well.

Tren, Eq, Dbol, and Halo all gave me substantial anxiety issues.  Tren and Halo being the worst by far, the rest just elevated it a bit.  Even just 50mg of Tren A per day gives me extreme anxiety.

8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2012, 06:25:44 AM »
what about drol?

oh oops i missed you listing it. i was just asking because it's strange how there's such a sharp contrast in how some people can handle d-bol fine but not drol but some people can handle drol fine but not d-bol.

sucks you can't run tren, it is my favorite and it actually makes me feel good, much better than anything else.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2012, 06:35:10 AM »
what about drol?

oh oops i missed you listing it. i was just asking because it's strange how there's such a sharp contrast in how some people can handle d-bol fine but not drol but some people can handle drol fine but not d-bol.

sucks you can't run tren, it is my favorite and it actually makes me feel good, much better than anything else.

I think it's a person to person thing for sure.

Drol does not give me anxiety, but it kills my appetite and makes me very lethargic.

I love Dbol, but it really does elevate my anxiety rather quickly.  I can usually deal with it though.

Tren is a killer, i feel like a completely different person when i use it.  I don't feel comfortable in my own skin on it and I need a level head for work.

Again, I have a legitimate anxiety problem, so i'm not trying to scare anyone away from Tren, just giving people with anxiety a heads up on my experience with it.  I think it's a wonderful compound.

8)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2012, 06:47:51 AM »
i get that from high dose test, that's the only thing so far that has given me anxiety. i love, love, love tren.

i barely notice sides from most steroids though, i'm not sure why, but probably due to the fact i'm a poor responder and i believe it goes hand and hand.

another thing, never notice increased pumps from orals, except when run with eq then i can't do a curl to save my life  :D

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2012, 02:18:32 AM »
qbkilla, is that username supposed to mean quickerblade killa?

nah bro,,,football is was my madden username when i played online

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2012, 02:23:32 AM »
so besides xanax and klon,,,,anything you can just take before you go out to be more social,,,,not afraid of some chick although you know shed rather be talking to you than the 5'4 100lb douchebag she is talking too (see it all the time)?

my anxiety gets pretty bad when im out,,,and its stupid because around friends or around a girl at my apt or her place,,,even if i dont know her,,,im laid back and joke around and im not serious.  but i go into a strip club and i look like im mad or pissed,,i guess just cuz im not relaxed around large group...tonite stripper comes up to me and asks me why im mad,,,im not mad,,,i just need to loosen up when i go out.  coulda got her number but was too much of a pussy to ask lol

just something for stuff like this,,,i know alochol works,,,,but im fucking running all this AAS and paying a dude to do my diet and hitting the cardio,,,i get fat easy,,,,i dont wanna drink that garbage,,,or get high which makes me lazy,,,i dont drink or use rec drugs at all just need to take care of this anxiety that only hits me when i go out to a social place

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2012, 04:07:08 AM »
so besides xanax and klon,,,,anything you can just take before you go out to be more social,,,,not afraid of some chick although you know shed rather be talking to you than the 5'4 100lb douchebag she is talking too (see it all the time)?

my anxiety gets pretty bad when im out,,,and its stupid because around friends or around a girl at my apt or her place,,,even if i dont know her,,,im laid back and joke around and im not serious.  but i go into a strip club and i look like im mad or pissed,,i guess just cuz im not relaxed around large group...tonite stripper comes up to me and asks me why im mad,,,im not mad,,,i just need to loosen up when i go out.  coulda got her number but was too much of a pussy to ask lol

just something for stuff like this,,,i know alochol works,,,,but im fucking running all this AAS and paying a dude to do my diet and hitting the cardio,,,i get fat easy,,,,i dont wanna drink that garbage,,,or get high which makes me lazy,,,i dont drink or use rec drugs at all just need to take care of this anxiety that only hits me when i go out to a social place

I know you say you dont use recs but try ecstasy at least once and see how anxious you get! you will be talking to every girl in the place!

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2012, 04:53:07 AM »

My advice would be to avoid drugs to solve what you're describing cause in the long run they'll just make things worse. Alcohol is everywhere cause it helps people loosen up and lowers inhibitions so you're not the only one with this issue trust me. Since alcohol is so prevalent in our society it would make sense to use it to your advantage by maybe having a few drinks to help you socialize like 99% of the people who go out to clubs/bars etc.

Having a few drinks a couple of times a week is not gonna destroy your progress. But if you're one if those people who can't put the bottle down when they start, I take back everything I said.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2012, 07:23:03 AM »
I agree.

Having a few drinks isn't going to hurt your diet at all.

It's when you drink consistently that you can get screwed.

I would stay far away from benzo's.

Provigil makes me very sociable, but it's a stimulant and can make anxiety worse.

8)

Swlabr

« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2012, 02:54:35 AM »
On 100 mg tren ED so far, and I can't sleep at all. What can I do, this is really killing me. And no, going off tren isn't an option. ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2012, 03:38:50 AM »
On 100 mg tren ED so far, and I can't sleep at all. What can I do, this is really killing me. And no, going off tren isn't an option. ;D

start off trying melatonin 4mg a night and if that does not help either lower the tren or look into a sleep aid. are you experiencing anxiety? or is it you just cannot sleep? with you are not having anxiety problems I would just go with the melatonin and see if that helps. or try some tylenol PM, or maybe just take a few antihistamine tablets. try the melatonin before anything.  If you are getting bad anxiety well you may need to try to find some kind of benzodiezepam.