Author Topic: Diet soda  (Read 6243 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Diet soda
« on: March 18, 2010, 10:57:30 PM »
How come diet soda is nasty but coke zero and diet pepsi max is good?   ???

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: Diet soda
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 11:02:58 PM »
cause diet soda has goat urine in it

duhhh
carpe` vaginum!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2010, 11:04:13 PM »

Both will add fat.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2010, 11:05:35 PM »
diet soda is poison , if you drink it u are idiot

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2010, 11:13:45 PM »
 :o

Ok thanks, after this litre is gone I will stop drinking it, it's just an occasional thing anyway...goat urine hmm. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2010, 11:16:08 PM »
...goat urine hmm. 

why do u think mike metzer ws addicted to it?  >:(

carpe` vaginum!

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2010, 11:16:47 PM »
Both will add fat.

How do you figure a drink with zero calories, zero sugar, a tiny bit of sodium, and some artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners will make you gain fat?  Retain some water sure, but fat? 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2010, 11:24:48 PM »
How do you figure a drink with zero calories, zero sugar, a tiny bit of sodium, and some artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners will make you gain fat?  Retain some water sure, but fat? 

the theory being that since the brain equates sweetness with calories...when you consume something sweet with no calories, your body will make up the calories at some later time

hense..fat!
carpe` vaginum!

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2010, 11:29:22 PM »
the theory being that since the brain equates sweetness with calories...when you consume something sweet with no calories, your body will make up the calories at some later time

hense..fat!

Have you seen studies on this?  I know some guys who drink something like Crystal Lite up to a week or so out from a competition.  I couldn't survive without it... 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2010, 11:32:12 PM »
Have you seen studies on this? 

nope...just a theory....if there have been studies i am unaware of them
carpe` vaginum!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2010, 11:38:00 PM »
crystal light is good stuff.  ;D 

Honestly guys, I don't think drinking diet stuff is the worst for you, but yeah I think there is a possibility of your body sensing something sweet and producing a little insulin that may store some fat.  Like anything drink it in moderation and if you are looking to get super lean just cut it out to be safe.  Also it helps to learn to love water if you don't already. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2010, 11:40:21 PM »
crystal light is good stuff.  ;D 

Honestly guys, I don't think drinking diet stuff is the worst for you, but yeah I think there is a possibility of your body sensing something sweet and producing a little insulin that may store some fat.  Like anything drink it in moderation and if you are looking to get super lean just cut it out to be safe.  Also it helps to learn to love water if you don't already. 

try the koolaid single packs.....fucking great mang!  now they even have little koolaid pills ya drop into a bottle and its fizzzes into koolaid!
carpe` vaginum!

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2010, 11:40:21 PM »
Sugar free kool-aid was better but for some reason, I haven't been able to find a grocery store that carries it for a while.  The grape flavor also turned my shit odd colors.  Jay Cutler never warned me.   :-\

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2010, 11:41:30 PM »
Sugar free kool-aid was better but for some reason, I haven't been able to find a grocery store that carries it for a while.  The grape flavor also turned my shit odd colors.  Jay Cutler never warned me.   :-\

THIS i researched a while back....now dont tell me i never helped ya none!

http://www.poopreport.com/Intellectual/Content/Dye/dye.html?from=980&comments_per_page=140
carpe` vaginum!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2010, 11:44:26 PM »
try the koolaid single packs.....fucking great mang!  now they even have little koolaid pills ya drop into a bottle and its fizzzes into koolaid!
I tried the Hawaiin punch ones you just pour in a water bottle, very good tasting. 

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2010, 11:44:43 PM »
THIS i researched a while back....now dont tell me i never helped ya none!

http://www.poopreport.com/Intellectual/Content/Dye/dye.html?from=980&comments_per_page=140

Son of a...  Alot of posters with probably scat fetishes on that site though   :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2010, 11:47:12 PM »
anyone who thinks a zero calorie drink has any potential to increase fat stores is overlooking the basic laws of physics..

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2010, 11:48:50 PM »
Son of a...  Alot of posters with probably scat fetishes on that site though   :-X

my interest ws purely scientific....i used to be addicted to grape gatorade...which also has the same dye in it  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2010, 12:19:53 AM »
Coca Cola Zero - Sweetened with aspartame and acesulfame potassium., the reason this is different than Diet Coke is Coca Cola Zero is a sugar free version of the Classic Coke formulation.

In other words, this is meant to be a sugar free version of the red cans of Coke you know and may or may not love. It has a redder, deeper color close to the color of Classic Coke and tastes far less like a diet soda (by many accounts) than Diet Coke.

I love Coke Zero. Always have. I don't get fat off of it. I understand that for a person who consumes a shitload of sugar that the sweetness (although not sugar) may trick the body into thinking it has sugar and will signal the release of insulin to stabilize this "fake" sugar and cause all the responses that sugar would under normal circumstances. Too bad, so fucking sad.

this only happens in some folks, not all-- and usually not those heavily involved in the fitness industry. There are no calories for my body to store and it is not easily fooled. I can diet into the single digits on Coke Zero. I love it chilled and from a can. Gotta have one. Every day.

ASSSSSSSS per tame.... will prolly jack me up some day, but NOT today.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2010, 12:20:50 AM »

hense..fat!

FALSE

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2010, 12:25:40 AM »
anyone who thinks a zero calorie drink has any potential to increase fat stores is overlooking the basic laws of physics..
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/04/earlyshow/contributors/emilysenay/main2330142.shtml
A

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2010, 12:34:29 AM »
any one who thinks exchanging diet soda for regular soda will have any affect on there physic ,health or general well being is a retard

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2010, 12:35:45 AM »
did anyone know that mike metzer used to  drink a glass of his own pee in the morning...

or at least that what Dan Duchaine told me in an e-mail eons ago
carpe` vaginum!

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2010, 12:44:12 AM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/04/earlyshow/contributors/emilysenay/main2330142.shtml

That article is BS, its physically impossible to get fat from drinking sugar free / calorie free pop!!!!!!.   There's nothing your body can take from the diet pop to store as fat!. My old trainer Vince pro bber told me to drink diet pop when i get cravings.  Plus i know so many bbers that drink diet pop through their whole diet and get shredded.  I drank diet pop all through my last diet, and all through this off season.  Im the leanest iv ever been in the off season at 8%bf.   Its like saying drinking water will making you fat if you believe that their sugar or fat in the water?  ::).  Only in American people would believe such nonsense ::)

YOU WILL NOT GET FAT FROM DRINKING DIET POP! SO GO AHEAD DRINK 12 CANS A DAY ITS FINE!!!!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2010, 02:50:41 AM »
all of them are nasty, even the regular ones ... because they are loaded with aspartame ( yip, regular too ) in order to shut down the pineal gland.