Author Topic: Gym owner arrested for being open during covid  (Read 250 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Gym owner arrested for being open during covid
« on: Today at 08:15:36 AM »
Remember Ian Smith who was fined 1.2 million and arrested for keeping his gym open during covid. He lost all appeals and it seemed he was fucked. He also lost his permit to operate a gym in NJ.  The government padlocked his business too. The government seized the money donated to his defense too.  We live in dangerous times especially when Democrats come after you. Today he posted this.

"4 years ago today, we reopened Atilis Gym in direct violation of an unconstitutional order by Governor Philip Murphy to close small businesses in New Jersey.
The support we received locally, nationally, and internationally for our stand is something I will be forever grateful for.
With that being said, I am thrilled to announce that we have achieved a major victory in the long, hard fight against the State.
ALL OF THE 80+ municipal citations of violations of a governor's order, public nuisance, disturbing the peace, and operating without a license against us have been dropped by the courts WITH prejudice. This means the State has NO ability to revist or refile these charges.
This victory opens the battlefield again and gives us options to continue to push back and bring justice to the treasonous actions of Phil Murphy and his lackies.
Again, thank you to all who supported us. We could not have done it without you.
Special thanks to our fearless attorneys - John McCann and Giancarlo Ghione. Some of the most high profile attorneys around the country ran from our case - knowing it would be a long, hard road and would make them a target of the stare. These two gentlemen stood with us through the darkest days of the storm, have not flinched, and never once cared about being in front of cameras to gain notoriety from their work.
More updates later.
Nobody is coming to save you, save yourself. Spit on your hands and hoist the black flag. No quarter. 🏴
Suck my dick Phil Murphy."

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
Re: Gym owner arrested for being open during covid
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:20:43 AM »
There's an Atilis gym in Ocean City, NJ too.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:23:43 AM »
The commie/Nazi Demturd "leaders" fail non-stop (in the end).
Just treasonous, corrupt and insane kvnts.

He's just one case, a few others have come out victorious against the criminals in charge.
De Asha in the UK actually got a large cash payout.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #3 on: Today at 08:30:36 AM »

He's just one case, a few others have come out victorious against the criminals in charge.

Good to see the guy got his due.

The entire Covid scam was just a dress rehearsal for forced government takeover of individual freedoms. Fortunately the people who were sheep to the government also got multiple boosters and soon will be dead, lol

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: Today at 08:51:57 AM »

The entire Covid scam was just a dress rehearsal for forced government takeover of individual freedoms. Fortunately the people who were sheep to the government also got multiple boosters and soon will be dead, lol

hive mind people are useless when they usher in the NWO, the want people who can think for themselves.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:21:00 AM »
“The party of democracy”

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: Today at 09:26:42 AM »

Just got word a guy we grew up with died in his sleep on the 17th, no prior illness. (Age 59)
"Suddenly & unexpectedly", yes he was jabbed... Though the RONA-Jab deaths have slowed, they still happen...
I never did get my weight-belt back from him that he "borrowed" from me back in 1983!!!  :o

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: Today at 09:42:31 AM »
There's an Atilis gym in Ocean City, NJ too.
  https://www.atilisgym.com/   I remember the one in Wildwood New Jersey. they also used to be a weight pit on the beach in wildwood too. I think it was 5 bucks a day to use.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: Today at 09:45:21 AM »
  https://www.atilisgym.com/   I remember the one in Wildwood New Jersey. they also used to be a weight pit on the beach in wildwood too. I think it was 5 bucks a day to use.
   A Legend was born in 1974...
Atilis Gym opened its doors and became home to top bodybuilders and athletes that vacationing in the Wildwoods.  During the 70’s and 80’s Atilis Gym earned it reputation for being a full service truly “Hardcore” gym.

1996 marked a new era for Atilis Gym, purchased by Chris Lambert from the gym’s original owners. The gym went through extensive changes and improvements to modernize the gym while staying true to its “Hardcore” traditions.

2013 saw the opening of a second location in the heart of the Business district in EHT. Atilis Gym EHT is upscale with all the amenities of a modern gym, yet stays true to the Atilis Gym traditions.

In 2014, Atilis Gym Sea Isle City was born. Located on Landis Ave. in Sea Isle City, a former gym, the property went thru an extensive remodel and refurbishment and a new member of the Atilis family was born.

2016 will mark the newest addition to the family, Atilis Gym Ocean City. Located on West Ave, in the center of Ocean City, Atilis Gym Ocean City will mirror the original Wildwood location in size, equipment and the second to none attitude Atilis Gym is famous for.

Known by loyal members and guests and the “MECCA” of the Jersey Shore, Atilis Gyms are honored to uphold such a title and will strive to offer our members the best in fitness weather you call the Jersey Shore home or your home away from home.    I think it might have been an olympus gym first, not sure though.
F

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #9 on: Today at 09:50:10 AM »

Didn't know that - good on him

That's made me remember Eddie Ellwood taking a stand - off to Google how he got on with his fight

He was one of the first Pro seminars I attended - big dude... all around big dude

T

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #10 on: Today at 11:42:58 AM »
Ian Smith has not acted smart since Covid. He's now involved with "Holocaust denial," and when you do that you are in major shit.

I bet a few on this thread are now questioning their support for him lol. Dude's got major balls.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:19:58 PM »
Ian Smith has not acted smart since Covid. He's now involved with "Holocaust denial," and when you do that you are in major shit.

I bet a few on this thread are now questioning their support for him lol. Dude's got major balls.

Its his right though, and no one can do a thing about it... Looney lefties can try and cry, but again, no one cares what they think (except more loons)..