Author Topic: Alimony  (Read 3224 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Alimony
« on: December 02, 2015, 11:18:04 PM »
Seems like one of the biggest scams out there.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Alimony
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2015, 11:31:46 PM »
It is.

Best reason to never get married.

Nick Danger

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 11:40:31 PM »
It is.

Best reason to never get married.

Marry a woman who makes more than you...problem solved.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 11:43:45 PM »

In reality.

Hard to find.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 11:48:24 PM »
"Barefoot and pregnant" is the seed of alimony. On the other hand, some women earn more than their spouses today. In that case the spouse has the same rights to alimony. It's all in how you play you hand.

Just to be safe, I'm not going to get married again. Believe it or not, I've had proposals already and my wife has been gone only 6 months.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 11:59:39 PM »
"Barefoot and pregnant" is the seed of alimony. On the other hand, some women earn more than their spouses today. In that case the spouse has the same rights to alimony. It's all in how you play you hand.

Just to be safe, I'm not going to get married again. Believe it or not, I've had proposals already and my wife has been gone only 6 months.

Primemuscle about to jump back into the dating pool

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 12:01:06 AM »

Leave your ego at the door gentlemen  8)
P

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 12:04:51 AM »

Primemuscle about to jump back into the dating pool

I have been thinking that getting back into swimming for cardio at the gym would be good.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 12:34:28 AM »
Believe it or not, I've had proposals already and my wife has been gone only 6 months.

wtf is the point? your old cock lusting ass is one foot in the grave.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 01:25:56 AM »
Doesn't exists here in Portugal. And we are kown scammers.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 02:20:12 AM »
wtf is the point? your old cock lusting ass is one foot in the grave.

My old cock is mostly broken and my ass is not open for business. Lust is but a memory.

If someone is looking for sex, they are going to be really disappointed. Who knows when I'll kick off? I am really healthy and like they say, only the good die young. That being the case, I will probably live a hundred years or so.  ;D

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 08:09:54 AM »
It's a major drain mentally and on the finances.....I was divorced a little over 2 years ago....was married for 13 years. Paid for everything and still do...

I was stuck with 4 years of alimony to the tune of $2000 a month......it sucks, but I am half way done....

Another American scam....

Just because they have a pussy....LOL   

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2015, 08:18:40 AM »
It's a major drain mentally and on the finances.....I was divorced a little over 2 years ago....was married for 13 years. Paid for everything and still do...

I was stuck with 4 years of alimony to the tune of $2000 a month......it sucks, but I am half way done....

NH has has pretty much eliminated alimony but I know many guys who pay child support even with 50% custody. ::)  Thankfully my daughter was in college but I was still fleeced.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2015, 08:22:50 AM »

That paying for everything will fuck you up man.

When they don't work it really puts the pressure on you and gives them easy access to not having to work.

Especially after 13 years.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2015, 08:26:07 AM »
I know a guy who was dating a woman for about 1 year. They broke up. She called him a few months later and said, "I am pregnant with your kid." He went back to her, they got married, and had 2 more kids. Then they got divorced. He has a 1, 2, and 4 year, old and pays over $1400.00 month in child support. Will continue to pay that until his kids are 18 or 22 (if they go to college). And its usually more than $1400 a month. Child support covers the basic necessities (food, clothing, shelter, school stuff). However, if the kid wants to join an after school program or a sport, the father has to pay half, in addition to his $1400 per month. In essence, it turns out to more than $1400 a month.
X

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2015, 08:26:53 AM »

Oh fuck, well I'm never getting married.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2015, 08:42:01 AM »
I know a guy who was dating a woman for about 1 year. They broke up. She called him a few months later and said, "I am pregnant with your kid." He went back to her, they got married, and had 2 more kids. Then they got divorced. He has a 1, 2, and 4 year, old and pays over $1400.00 month in child support. Will continue to pay that until his kids are 18 or 22 (if they go to college). And its usually more than $1400 a month. Child support covers the basic necessities (food, clothing, shelter, school stuff). However, if the kid wants to join an after school program or a sport, the father has to pay half, in addition to his $1400 per month. In essence, it turns out to more than $1400 a month.
^^
JUST THINK how much he could have saved with a PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT??????

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2015, 08:47:41 AM »

shit prime may be a getbigger after all..may i suggest tinder for you

Purge_WTF

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2015, 09:00:25 AM »
^^

The judge and the state will more often than not be on the side of the woman and will wipe their beaurecratic backsides with it.

I was mad at God for not bringing me a mate a few short years ago; now I thank Him profusely for not bringing me one.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2015, 09:07:10 AM »
The judge and the state will more often than not be on the side of the woman and will wipe their beaurecratic backsides with it.

I was mad at God for not bringing me a mate a few short years ago; now I thank Him profusely for not bringing me one.
^^
NO Judge has ever been able to re-write a Prenup, in "Appeals Court" they re-examine the agreement and simply go by the law...
Judges are not perfect, if you receive a bad judgement just APPEAL then it goes to a Tribunal.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2015, 09:19:26 AM »
^^

Ive heard that sometimes lawyer can get around prenuptial agreements.

Plus, a prenuptial agreement does not alleviate child support payments, for obvious reasons.
X

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2015, 09:22:25 AM »
Ive heard that sometimes lawyer can get around prenuptial agreements.

Plus, a prenuptial agreement does not alleviate child support payments, for obvious reasons.

And assets earned during a marriage.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2015, 09:33:13 AM »
And assets earned during a marriage.

Yup. It could be a potential money pit.
X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2015, 11:17:18 AM »
Marriage. What a disaster. And it sucks because as soon as a man enters into a relationship, he's immediately speeding toward the probability of co-habitation, marriage and crummy kids.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2015, 11:17:44 AM »
Marriage. What a disaster. And it sucks because as soon as a man enters into a relationship, he's immediately speeding toward the probability of co-habitation, marriage and crummy kids.

The kids part isn't so bad. The rest though, hard to argue with.