Author Topic: epic racing last night!  (Read 9783 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: epic racing last night!
« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »
I cannot stand the American Mentality of looking down on familial wealth.  Luckily this only occurs from the lower class and the uneducated.  Don`t mind him KSA,  He is a useless moron who will be stuck on the bottom rung his whole life and others will just step over him freely.

i understand it. It comes from the Self  Made Man Mentality, the one who didn't have things handed to him. Familial wealth is good when one has it, but far too many squander it on nonsense or develop habits, because it is not their money that they have earned. In short spoiled brats

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: April 12, 2009, 10:28:32 AM »
KSA...What exhaust are you running on your vette.  Sounds sick!!!!  Good stuff man.

Borla, catbacks and headers.

Is that the stock hood for the Z06 this year? Also, any plans on getting the ZR1? I like this 2008 Model Viper ACR myself. Very cool paint scheme, and 600 HP to boot.

my hood is not stock. i got this as soon as i got the car, my stock one was stolen afterwards!  >:(
no plans for the ZR1. i can get more power with the zo6 if i fit a supercharger. it has a larger engine, that would give the z06 the advantage. ceramic breaks are cool though.

the viper looks sick! i personally have bad experiences with vipers. a very close friend of mine had a '99 rt-10 and this was 9 years ago, the car was considerably new. he was not able to turn the AC on, as supposedly the car had a single fan for the ac and the car itself, and whenever you turn the ac on, the car would extremely heat up.  you would not be able to live here with no AC in summer, and not to forget the crazy heat that kills you inside the interior which mostly comes from the gearbox.

and as i recall the car has no traction control. folks back at dodge think it's not hardcore to have traction control in such a beast. maybe they fit it in newer model, i am not sure.

another friend of mine bought a black new viper srt-10. he had issues with interior heat, and to top it all he gearbox was shattered when he was racing some other car! the car only did 4k miles. he fixed it and sold the car as soon as he took it of the workshop.

the viper acr is made with track performance in perspective. you will get a better ride if you consider the normal srt-10 coupe. i even remember the coupe gives better straight line performance.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 12, 2009, 10:48:32 AM »
Dorian had a better back.  ::)

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #128 on: April 12, 2009, 10:51:15 AM »
thought i'd share my glory with fellow getbiggers.   ;D

i thought you guys raced camels and wifes?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #129 on: April 12, 2009, 11:56:53 AM »
i understand it. It comes from the Self  Made Man Mentality, the one who didn't have things handed to him. Familial wealth is good when one has it, but far too many squander it on nonsense or develop habits, because it is not their money that they have earned. In short spoiled brats
I still don`t understand it.  This is not 1st grade you know. WAHHHHHHH EEEHEDDHDHDDHEAHA Spoiled Brat Wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhh. Sounds so fucking stupid to bitch about what someone spends their own money on, regardless of where it came from.

Isn`t the American Dream supposed to be retiring as early as possible with as most money as you can.   Gotta love the obsession with being mediocre in America as if it is virtuous.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: April 12, 2009, 12:16:01 PM »
I still don`t understand it.  This is not 1st grade you know. WAHHHHHHH EEEHEDDHDHDDHEAHA Spoiled Brat Wahhhhhhh wahhhhhhh. Sounds so fucking stupid to bitch about what someone spends their own money on, regardless of where it came from.

Isn`t the American Dream supposed to be retiring as early as possible with as most money as you can.  Gotta love the obsession with being mediocre in America as if it is virtuous.

It is because of the given wealth (the silver spoon, so to speak) that many today are mediocre. When you have everythig given to you and you want for nothing, you are not hungry to go out and get it yourself, James Brown had a song " I Don't want Nobody to give me Nothing (Open up the door, I get it myself)", that speaks to earning something on your own.

No matter how you look at it, whetehr it be money, women, ordinary people have to get it themselves. You had to talk to Jez in order to get her nnumber correct. You had to be able to keep her interest as well. She's not with you just because you "looked at her". Same way as with wealth.

As I said I understand both, each one has it's +/-.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 12, 2009, 12:27:19 PM »
KSA, what do think about the turbocharged Nissan Patrols...are they really beasts?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #132 on: April 12, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »
I can't see why anyone is hating on KSA.  Like Adonis said, who cares where his money comes from.  Sure there are a lot of dumbasses who continuously spend their parents money and make no forward progress.  Others use the advantages that life has offered them and move on to be more successful than their parents. 

I am very thankful that I have parents that paid for my college so that I could graduate debt free.  I'm in no means rich, but hope to be one day. 
\

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: April 12, 2009, 12:55:08 PM »
I can't see why anyone is hating on KSA.  Like Adonis said, who cares where his money comes from.  Sure there are a lot of dumbasses who continuously spend their parents money and make no forward progress.  Others use the advantages that life has offered them and move on to be more successful than their parents. 

I am very thankful that I have parents that paid for my college so that I could graduate debt free.  I'm in no means rich, but hope to be one day.

Exactly.

Here's a Nissan GT-R vid

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #134 on: April 12, 2009, 01:09:31 PM »

And thats the way it should work.  I do not understand why parents, who can easily afford to pay for their children`s schooling, choose not to, instead saddling the child with debt and forcing him to take a loan or grants which take away from the truly poor who REALLY need it.

America is backwards and had a backwards mentality when it comes to the family and how the family sticks together.  Immigrants in the United States know the value of keeping it in the family and sharing as they tend to own just about every business and are successful because of the focus on sharing the profits instead of breaking up the enterprise by sending their children out on their own.  That is an assured way to end up mediocre and middle class forever.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 12, 2009, 01:30:30 PM »
Parker is batting 1000, TA sounds like another spoon fed helpless child. I feel sorry for those who can't help themselves and need to rely on others to make it day to day, it's truly sad for an adult to behave in this manner.
I am a big baby

seste

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: April 13, 2009, 08:00:34 AM »
to those who enjoyed my previous video. i present you this short clip. which is named after this great forum  ;)

Great , did indeed sound sick as someone earlier mentioned  :P

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #137 on: April 13, 2009, 09:01:51 PM »
where are the JAP CARS !
TEAM WOLF

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: April 13, 2009, 11:15:48 PM »
Nissan GTR is a beast, surprisingly I drove an IS-F the other day and loved it!!!

Coming from bimmers I was impressed.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: April 13, 2009, 11:18:42 PM »
Also much props to the OP, I wish I could afford all those rides. I just sold my e46 M3 for an E92 M3, and my daily driver is a 335i. I think I am doing okay money wise, but by no means can I buy a ferrari or Porsche GT2,s or GT3RS's. I hope to one day though ;D

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: April 18, 2009, 08:37:53 AM »
KSA, what do think about the turbocharged Nissan Patrols...are they really beasts?

they started to play with the Nissan patrols with dessert performance in perspective. they empty the car from all it's luxuries, fit a big small block chevy engine. mod it(stroker, giant air filters) and go have fun in the dessert. they never fit supercharges as they extremely heat up, and never turbos, as turbos are not good with low rpm performance.

eventually they realized that those jeeps can do some serious business in straight lines "quarter mile" performance but are not that good with high speed races. so they started fitting giant turbos and the result is what you see.

i raced a modded jeep once about 7 years ago. i had a corvette C5 back then. i was at his tail from 0 to about 100mph and then passed him with ease. still great performance for a small jeep.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: April 18, 2009, 08:46:27 AM »
check this out. this is just mad! i love it.

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: April 18, 2009, 08:49:47 AM »
Also much props to the OP, I wish I could afford all those rides. I just sold my e46 M3 for an E92 M3, and my daily driver is a 335i. I think I am doing okay money wise, but by no means can I buy a ferrari or Porsche GT2,s or GT3RS's. I hope to one day though ;D

thanks, but don't you think that two 3 series BMW's is an over-kill?

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 18, 2009, 09:05:31 AM »
check this out. this is just mad! i love it.

WoW :o So cool. ::)
I am a big baby