Author Topic: holy shit  (Read 2580 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: holy shit
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2013, 03:37:38 AM »
he really is a great man the way he threatens peoples kids and families and his outstanding contribution to seeling fake steroids should short list him for at least one nobel peace prize.

Are you saying that flinstones needs to reevaluate what's imortant in life, if he thinks that gh15 is a mega star bigmc?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2013, 03:40:09 AM »
Are you saying that flinstones needs to reevaluate what's imortant in life, if he thinks that gh15 is a mega star bigmc?

im thinking that flint shouldnt take his word for it if it was that easy we would all be wearing shizzo t shirts on here
T

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2013, 04:42:45 AM »
Johnny I just read that Borax article and also did a bit of research myself. Looks like it does actually raise free testosterone levels by up to a third in men.

Apparently is has no health risks at 100mg daily, and is easily passed from body in the urine.

Maybe marine should give it a try for a week and see if he can set off a motion detector to monitor progress?
?

lets me  know if you find a good clean source of borax
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2013, 04:48:39 AM »
this board is really fucked.....today is the first day ive had off work in almost a month and i have not left my chair....ive been amember here over 3 years and ive never seen this place so quiet.

A lot of key members have left.