Poll

Stay
45 (45.5%)
Go
41 (41.4%)
Crossfire in a Revolution
13 (13.1%)

Total Members Voted: 99

Author Topic: Strawman  (Read 161412 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Strawman
« Reply #751 on: April 14, 2021, 09:17:16 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: April 14, 2021, 10:46:32 AM »
Pretty unreal.

People still think the media isn't the enemy.
The lefties on here still won't believe it.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #754 on: April 14, 2021, 11:04:03 AM »
https://rumble.com/vfnbsd-james-okeefe-confronts-cnn-director-who-admitted-cnn-is-propaganda-he-was-t.html?mref=23gga&mc=8uxj1

BFD

are we supposed to give a shit

isn't this what Faux News has done since the first day it went on the air and here is what their CEO just said in public (again, we've all known this was true and notice how they no longer even pretend to be "fair and balanced)

Lachlan Murdoch, the CEO of Fox Corp., said Fox News would serve as "loyal opposition" to President Joe Biden, which he said will boost the network's ratings, NBC News reported.

How about OAN and Newsmaxx - what do you think their agenda is you fucking moron

I'm sure you'll say it's fine for right wing networks to do this but CNN, MSNBC should never be allowed to do the exact same thing

They are all in the exact same business...to get their audience to keep tuning in.

Fuck off

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #755 on: April 14, 2021, 11:34:38 AM »
BFD

are we supposed to give a shit

isn't this what Faux News has done since the first day it went on the air and here is what their CEO just said in public (again, we've all known this was true and notice how they no longer even pretend to be "fair and balanced)

How about OAN and Newsmaxx - what do you think their agenda is you fucking moron

I'm sure you'll say it's fine for right wing networks to do this but CNN, MSNBC should never be allowed to do the exact same thing

They are all in the exact same business...to get their audience to keep tuning in.

Fuck off

Apparently you missed the premise of CNN’s agenda of making shit up just so dumb fucks like you will believe it like you did for the last four years.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: April 14, 2021, 11:47:15 AM »
Going through this thread trying to find where Strawman and Lurker said they had answered (and still can’t find it) I thought I’d address this

https://censortrack.org/organization/factcheck-org

https://censortrack.org/organization/lead-stories

https://censortrack.org/organization/politifact

The gist of these three Free Speech America articles is that these fact checkers are liberal based (leftist) and thus they pick and chose which stories to fact check and which to ignore. I did not read where they claim any of these fact checkers out and out lie or that they make up the facts to support their left leaning viewpoint....and audiences.

My question is, if all the fact checkers are indeed left leaning, why is that? What is keeping the right (conservatives) from developing their own fact checking social media where they can select what they want to check.

I give you a quarter to a half true on this one, Joe. Good find, BTW ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #757 on: April 14, 2021, 11:52:25 AM »
A FAUX News, Epoch and Navarroreport watcher crying over CNN propaganda??

Hahaha. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #758 on: April 14, 2021, 11:53:58 AM »
The jest of these three Free Speech America articles is that these fact checkers are liberal based (leftist) and thus they pick and chose which stories to fact check and which to ignore. I did not read where they claim any of these fact checkers out and out lie or that they make up the facts to support their left leaning viewpoint....and audiences.

My question is, if all the fact checkers are indeed left leaning, why is that? What is keeping the right (conservatives) from developing their own fact checking social media where they can select what they want to check.

I give a quarter to a half true on this one, Joe. Good find, BTW ;D

Sure...lol

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #759 on: April 15, 2021, 04:42:37 AM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #760 on: April 15, 2021, 07:24:45 AM »
A Majority of Voters Think Cheating Affected the Results of the 2020 Election

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/04/14/did-cheating-affect-the-results-of-the-2020-election-a-majority-of-voters-think-so-n1440003

Good stuff especially since the left are so into polls. If you believe polls, I kinda think this puts Biden’s BS approval ratings into prospective

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: April 15, 2021, 07:27:11 AM »
The biggest "cheating" never occurred.  Because Republican governors, state election officials, the courts, the SC, the EC all refused to let Trump cheat.

So the tears continue to fall from his dumb ass supporters.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #762 on: April 15, 2021, 07:45:36 AM »
The biggest "cheating" never occurred.  Because Republican governors, state election officials, the courts, the SC, the EC all refused to let Trump cheat.

lol....because no voter ID, mail in ballots, ballot harvesting and allowing dead people and illegals to vote isn’t cheating🙄

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #763 on: April 15, 2021, 07:51:38 AM »
Apparently, Straw’s lawn  is a microcosm of liberal cities under democratic control.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #764 on: April 15, 2021, 07:54:33 AM »

This would be one of those “prove it” things or at least some evidence

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: April 15, 2021, 08:17:32 AM »
This would be one of those “prove it” things or at least some evidence

Yes it would be.  So "prove it" that Trumpy won.  Any "evidence" of this collective Republican theft from him?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #766 on: April 15, 2021, 08:19:43 AM »
Read through the GA law again.

Is the left's position on this that requiring ID for mail in is suppressing minority votes?

Or is there more to it?

I legit want to know the argument.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #767 on: April 15, 2021, 08:20:49 AM »
Yes it would be.  So "prove it" that Trumpy won.  Any "evidence" of this collective Republican theft from him?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #768 on: April 15, 2021, 08:23:17 AM »

Plenty more where this came from

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: April 15, 2021, 08:29:10 AM »

Plenty more where this came from

You mean an op-ed article?   ::)

No.  Show me the proof and evidence that has been certified and validated in courts or actions of reversal.  Show me where this "theft" is being corrected or at least punishment doled out to the people behind it. 

If you can't, then you don't have PROOF.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #770 on: April 15, 2021, 08:32:30 AM »
You mean an op-ed article?   ::)

No.  Show me the proof and evidence that has been certified and validated in courts or actions of reversal.  Show me where this "theft" is being corrected or at least punishment doled out to the people behind it. 

If you can't, then you don't have PROOF.

Not an op-ed. This where it began last time where you were all talk no proof or evidence whatsoever. Refute what I just posted if you’re so sure. CNN caught stealing the election as well

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #771 on: April 15, 2021, 08:38:40 AM »
Apparently you missed the premise of CNN’s agenda of making shit up just so dumb fucks like you will believe it like you did for the last four years.

they didn't make anything up you fucking moron
they did exactly what Faux News has been doing since their first day on the air

They took a real story and then brought in people to muse and speculate about it.
That's what FAUX NEWS does every day

Chester explained how they overdramatized Trump health issues by bringing in medical experts.

“[Trump’s] that was all speculation – that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He’s unfit to – you know – whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn’t know anything about. I think that’s propaganda,” he said.hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to all tell a story

I don't expect someone as profoundly stupid as you to understand this

Now, if you want to talk about just making shit up out of thin air and then repeating it over and over and over again...that would be what THE TRAITOR does and you never seem to have a problem with that

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: April 15, 2021, 08:39:05 AM »
Not an op-ed. This where it began last time where you were all talk no proof or evidence whatsoever. Refute what I just posted if you’re so sure. CNN caught stealing the election as well

Post the source of this.

Again, no comment on how the GOP itself has declared there was no theft.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #773 on: April 15, 2021, 08:42:10 AM »
Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #774 on: April 15, 2021, 08:52:32 AM »
they didn't make anything up you fucking moron
they did exactly what Faux News has been doing since their first day on the air

They took a real story and then brought in people to muse and speculate about it.
That's what FAUX NEWS does every day

I don't expect someone as profoundly stupid as you to understand this

Now, if you want to talk about just making shit up out of thin air and then repeating it over and over and over again...that would be what THE TRAITOR does and you never seem to have a problem with that

Can’t recall Fox (which I watch very little of) Newsmax, OANN or any conservative pundits trying to over throw duly elected President or cheat the election. Even now that Biden is the puppet “President” are they doing it and I guess the CNN guy caught with Project Veritas was just an actor?