Author Topic: KAMALI GETS DISSED BAD BY ROMANO  (Read 7058 times)

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
KAMALI GETS DISSED BAD BY ROMANO
« on: September 15, 2008, 10:00:52 PM »
Yo, did you guys listen to No Bull Radio??? Romano lays into Kamali BAD....King what do these cats have against you bro??

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Re: KAMALI GETS DISSED BAD BY ROMANO
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 08:08:50 AM »
Yo, did you guys listen to No Bull Radio??? Romano lays into Kamali BAD....King what do these cats have against you bro??

fucking hilarious....so so true..

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 08:26:32 AM »
yeah romano has been bashing King for months now

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 08:50:03 AM »
Romano is just angry and bitter because he juices to the gills and still can't break 200 pounds, hahahahaa, what a tool he looks like with his stupid facial stubble, doo rag, tattoos and hardcore attitude, isn't the guy 50 years old?
hahah exactly and his pseudo intellectual "writings" with quotes from dead guys to try to distract from the fact his IQ is 84. He's a joke, i was banned from the "no bull" forums for asking him why he looks like he doesn't work out.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 11:13:21 AM »
I was just confirmed by Palumbo as next weeks guest for NO BULL RADIO. I will take care of Romano in my own special way next week. Fellas, this is just lint on my shoulders.. Let this one go because he is not worth a thread. No more of this until next week ;)

brudge

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 11:22:19 AM »
Ramano seems like a clown. Will he be involved in the interview? Should be entertaining.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 11:26:08 AM »
Romano is just angry and bitter because he juices to the gills and still can't break 200 pounds, hahahahaa, what a tool he looks like with his stupid facial stubble, doo rag, tattoos and hardcore attitude, isn't the guy 50 years old?

he juices to look natural...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 02:13:50 PM »
I was just confirmed by Palumbo as next weeks guest for NO BULL RADIO. I will take care of Romano in my own special way next week. Fellas, this is just lint on my shoulders.. Let this one go because he is not worth a thread. No more of this until next week ;)

Will be interesting, I will tune in having never listened to that show before. It can never be said that you are boring ;)

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2008, 02:19:44 PM »

yes, king's anger is IMPRESSED that the weight will not PROGRESS and he will TRANSGRESS with not so much SUCCESS

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2008, 05:21:48 PM »
Sorry guys.. I was going on emotion this morning until I talked to a few close friends and realized what was going on. Romano is going through mid life crisis and MD is trying to drag me down to his scum level to get the highest rated show of all time. I don't think so. He is an old disgruntled man who at the age of 50 is trying to hang on to his last bit of testicular juice before he starts pushing daisies. Remember folks he is still smelling my sloppy seconds on his upper bucktooth lip.. You see guys, he dated my ex-girlfriend and well, you can see where I'm going with that. Let him say what he wants that still does not change the fact that I'm a pro and he can only be one in his dreams ;).. Let's drop this and move on.. The more important issue here is what happened to the original/official score sheet of the AC Pro... No one can seem to find it?! I want to see the score sheet that the backstage expediter had in his hand when he initially told me that I was in the top 5.. not the second one 35 minutes later.. Where is the original one that had my name circled?? ???

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2008, 06:00:00 PM »
HHHHMMMMMMMM, sounds like someone is backing out, MAN UP and do the interview.

All Romano is doing is giving his opinion on your showing and physique.....we all know he is a clown, be the PROFESSIONAL your supposed to be and do it!

You said before the show you didn't care where you placed, you worked hard made improvements and got in great condition, Jim did a great job prepping you...

Fuck Romano, just go on the show and discuss the judging issues you have.....

I have always enjoyed your routines, but that one from AC was a a little strange, do you care to elaborate on the ass shaking bit?   

S_Samuel

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2008, 06:14:26 PM »
King, everyone over there will call you a pussy if you don't. I say do it. You're not sinking to his level if you call in, you're just defending yourself. If I was you i'd call for sure. Let everyone know what you think of Romano, seeing as he let everyone know what he thinks of you.

Be a man and defend your honour.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2008, 06:15:40 PM »
King-wow so many emotions must be going through your head right now-i was so happy for u about the changes u brought to the stage-i truly belive this is the beginning of even bigger things for you
I am so so happy for you-god bless you and your family

And your routine!! wow wow wow! that was the greatest ever. I truly enjoyed it. Ive been watching the videos on md.com over and over...absolutely wonderful and motivating;)I wish more pros could do a routine like that all the time.  Superb work! You looked so powerful and yet graceful. Im very happy.
w

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2008, 06:44:30 PM »
Well guys you can partially thank me for King not doing this imo worthless radio show. I could see from the beginning that this Ranono guy was setting King up. Pretty sad that you have to rely on another guys success to feed  your ego and success. If King is such a non factor when it comes to Bodybuilding then there would be no reason for Ranono to single him out. He could have just as easly singled out another one of the 52 competitors in the show that night. Funny how when John was getting into his car on Sun morning with I am guessing his son, he was in such a hurry to get out of there when he saw King walking out of the building. Guys it doesn't take a man to go on a radio show and bash each other, on the other hand maybe it is the better man that just ignores the bashing and moves on. Ranono will just have to find another guy to up the ratings, I'm sure there are plenty of other guys who will be willing to take the bait and be on the show.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2008, 06:46:57 PM »
I think if you've agreed to do the show, do it. What could be better than keeping your cool and being professional while some jerkweed is talking shit.

It could only make you look better.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 06:54:24 PM »
I think if you've agreed to do the show, do it. What could be better than keeping your cool and being professional while some jerkweed is talking shit.

It could only make you look better.

Not gonna happen. I'll say again, Ranono is not a professional and he would have done his best to bait King and of course he is hoping that King would lose his temper.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 06:56:46 PM »
Not gonna happen. I'll say again, Ranono is not a professional and he would have done his best to bait King and of course he is hoping that King would lose his temper.
Don't you think Kamali could have stayed cordial throughout the interview and made Romano look like an asshole to everyone that listens?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 07:00:05 PM »
Don't you think Kamali could have stayed cordial throughout the interview and made Romano look like an asshole to everyone that listens?

Maybe, maybe not. Ranono is hoping to feed his ego with publicity good or bad. He thrives on looking like an asshole, he doesn't need King for that. On the other hand King doesn't need Ranono.

WTFEVER

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »
Well guys you can partially thank me for King not doing this imo worthless radio show. I could see from the beginning that this Ranono guy was setting King up. Pretty sad that you have to rely on another guys success to feed  your ego and success. If King is such a non factor when it comes to Bodybuilding then there would be no reason for Ranono to single him out. He could have just as easly singled out another one of the 52 competitors in the show that night. Funny how when John was getting into his car on Sun morning with I am guessing his son, he was in such a hurry to get out of there when he saw King walking out of the building. Guys it doesn't take a man to go on a radio show and bash each other, on the other hand maybe it is the better man that just ignores the bashing and moves on. Ranono will just have to find another guy to up the ratings, I'm sure there are plenty of other guys who will be willing to take the bait and be on the show.

Kamali is an easy target, not because he's a great bodybuilder but because he's so unbelievably rediculous. You probably did him a favor talking him out of NBR before he embarassed himself. Lol. FFS what was that posing routine all about? Dave and John said some positive things about his conditioning, but you gotta admit that 90sec of ass shaking was pretty comical.

WTFEVER

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 07:09:48 PM »
Romano and Palumbo are giving Kamali an opportunity to set the record straight. There doesn't need to be any name calling. I'm interested in hearing what Kamali has to say. I think he should do it.

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 07:13:32 PM »
King, congrats on your accomplishments this past weekend, you really recreated yourself [didn't really care for the routine but that's just my opinion]. Since you and Chick are friends I would think that he would be handling the scoresheet issue. Maybe he could chime in with a few comments.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 07:18:48 PM »
Romano and Palumbo are giving Kamali an opportunity to set the record straight. There doesn't need to be any name calling. I'm interested in hearing what Kamali has to say. I think he should do it.

I would honestly like to know what there is to set striaght? What specifically are you reffering to?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 07:23:26 PM »
i hope king upholds his end of the deal and clears up the things on the radios so we can finally get closures
w

WTFEVER

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 07:25:47 PM »
I would honestly like to know what there is to set striaght? What specifically are you reffering to?

Kamali's accusations reguarding Romano's personal and professional life. Back it up Kamali! Romano will

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2008, 07:28:59 PM »
I think you should do the show and come off as the most professional person they have ever had . If presidential candidates can debate professionally why can't you and John.