Author Topic: If USC and Florida played;  (Read 4357 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
If USC and Florida played;
« on: August 28, 2009, 02:21:33 PM »
SC would blast them!!!!   67-0   Tebbow would finnish the game like Aikman did playing Miami when he was with Oklahoma.   
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: If USC and Florida played;
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 02:53:35 PM »
ok   45-3

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 06:53:58 PM »
What are you, like 16 and semi retarded?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 06:55:27 PM »
What are you, like 16 and semi retarded?
What are you 98 or full blown ignorant? ::)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 07:02:36 PM »
What are you 98 or full blown ignorant? ::)

Yep, I guess you are.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 07:17:56 PM »

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2009, 10:27:56 PM »
Tebow would score two touchdowns on USC's D by himself. Yes, i mean 1 on 11

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2009, 04:08:16 PM »
Tebow would score two touchdowns on USC's D by himself. Yes, i mean 1 on 11
Not if Taylor (QB to the hospital) Mays is out there. Unless you meant SPURRIUR"S defense  the other USC.  T2 is a beast but SC would send him to the life of Cooper Manning immedietly!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2009, 06:53:42 PM »
Not if Taylor (QB to the hospital) Mays is out there. Unless you meant SPURRIUR"S defense  the other USC.  T2 is a beast but SC would send him to the life of Cooper Manning immedietly!

Taylor Mays, second best DB in College Football. Look up Eric Berry, #1 DB, preseason Heisman, and projected top 5 NFL pick out of Tennessee, another SEC Team. Only needs 17 yards to break all time interception return record for NCAA. Timmy Boy would school the condoms by the way, you got school tommorrow don't you boy, why you still up?

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2009, 07:19:46 PM »

Taylor Mays, second best DB in College Football. Look up Eric Berry, #1 DB, preseason Heisman, and projected top 5 NFL pick out of Tennessee, another SEC Team. Only needs 17 yards to break all time interception return record for NCAA. Timmy Boy would school the condoms by the way, you got school tommorrow don't you boy, why you still up?
If Mays and Berry ran into one another, Berry'd be laying down with 2  NIKE prints on his tummy.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 07:22:37 PM »

Berry for HEISMAN  ???   ok   if that happens  I will buy Kiffin a beer when he comes to see SC in the Rose Bowl on New Years...because I know SC will get shafted ...and Fla will get a gift playing Texas in the NC's.   HHHHMMM same time around Xmas!!!!!!!

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 07:30:04 PM »
If Mays and Berry ran into one another, Berry'd be laying down with 2  NIKE prints on his tummy.   

Probably so, only because Mays is a modern day version of Lattimer from the movie the Program. He and Cushing were nothing but chemical experiments in college, that cannot be denied. Berry is still the better player, stats don't lie.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 07:33:16 PM »
Berry for HEISMAN  ???   ok   if that happens  I will buy Kiffin a beer when he comes to see SC in the Rose Bowl on New Years...because I know SC will get shafted ...and Fla will get a gift playing Texas in the NC's.   HHHHMMM same time around Xmas!!!!!!!

Since when do they sell 16 year olds beer? Berry has a better chance than any of the athletes on the payroll at USC. Much better stats than the last DB to when the Heisman, Charles Woodson. SC ain't going to the Rose Bowl, Cal has your # this year, you go down in Berkely this year.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2009, 07:36:00 PM »
Probably so, only because Mays is a modern day version of Lattimer from the movie the Program. He and Cushing were nothing but chemical experiments in college, that cannot be denied. Berry is still the better player, stats don't lie.
SHSHSH don't tell any one   but Berry is too small for safety........heck wasn't he the one getting burned by a Wyoming player during a HOMEcomming game?    The Vols are my 2nd favorite college  team by the way.  Berry is the best recruit since Casey Clausen who will be living off his brother next year.

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2009, 07:41:43 PM »
SHSHSH don't tell any one   but Berry is too small for safety........heck wasn't he the one getting burned by a Wyoming player during a HOMEcomming game?    The Vols are my 2nd favorite college  team by the way.  Berry is the best recruit since Casey Clausen who will be living off his brother next year.

Nah, Berry will be just fine. Glad you got some good brain cells left, and like my Vols, even though they suck lately. Don't be a USC homer though, enough of those guys on here as it is.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2009, 07:44:02 PM »

Nah, Berry will be just fine. Glad you got some good brain cells left, and like my Vols, even though they suck lately. Don't be a USC homer though, enough of those guys on here as it is.
At least SC can beat UCLA !!!!!!!!!      Foster lost that one last year!!!!!!!!  I am still p'd!!!!!! 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2009, 07:46:36 PM »

If Pat Summitt coached the football team,  they'd meet SC in the National Championships every year.  Kiffin may over do it   but at least he's trying.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2009, 07:02:10 AM »
Freshman QB against Florida's D.lets be serious ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2009, 09:16:43 AM »
taylor mays

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2009, 09:21:25 AM »

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
mays is all measurables.

zilch for instincts, theres a reason carrol puts him literally 35 yards in front of the offense. 

i chuckle when people compare him to roy williams

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2009, 12:44:12 PM »
mays is all measurables.

zilch for instincts, theres a reason carrol puts him literally 35 yards in front of the offense. 

i chuckle when people compare him to roy williams
He is a bit like Roy   back when Roy was Roy..........Roys turned into Serena now. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2009, 12:46:07 PM »
Freshman QB against Florida's D.lets be serious ::)
With SC's offense that freshman would be a kid in the candy store.   The wr's would tear up those convicted corners.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2009, 12:47:21 PM »
taylor mays
A biscut away from being a linebacker.   Thats what Parcells used to call Roy Williams.   

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2009, 05:38:38 PM »
UF- 28
USC- 3
Tebow- 21