Author Topic: Teen claims NYPD brutality during January arrest -vicious beating caught on tape  (Read 5707 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella

Robert Jackson, 19, said he suffered serious facial injuries during an arrest in Flushing on Jan. 8 when cops pushed his face to the pavement. This photo was taken days after the incident, his lawyer said.

A Queens teen with a checkered past said Tuesday he was unnecessarily roughed up by cops during an arrest last month. Robert Jackson, 19, was collared on Jan. 8 outside of the Flushing YMCA for spewing profanities at an officer and ignoring requests to show his hands, according to court documents. But during the arrest, police punched and mashed his face on the sidewalk, Jackson said, causing a sizeable C-shaped wound to his left cheek. A small Ziploc bag of marijuana was found on Jackson, according to the criminal complaint. “When I first saw my face, I was shocked,” Jackson said Tuesday at a news conference in Flushing, still sporting facial abrasions. An amateur video of the arrest taken by a bystander was posted online (
) but begins after cops already had Jackson on the ground. Several clergy and community activists, including the father of Sean Bell, who was killed in 2006 by police gunfire, joined Jackson and Leandre to denounce the officers’ behavior.

- Discuss
#

woodman

• Getbig II
While the first three cops wrestling with him all is legit and legal from the cops point of view,as he still was not complying by putting his hands behind his back to be cuffed( ok you cop haters get over it...when trying to apprehend a person there are no marks of queens bury rules,take him down and force can be used to do so and in this case it was non - lethal and legit!)... Yes I have the street cred to make a comment on this! 17 yr former Nypd. Go ahead flame away..were the ones you nimrods call when you need help

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
So its not just Wiggs who is white underneath  ???

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
spewing profanities at an officer and ignoring requests to show his hands,

what exactly is the problem?  that's what you should get for behavior like that.
I dont like twinks.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
While the first three cops wrestling with him all is legit and legal from the cops point of view,as he still was not complying by putting his hands behind his back to be cuffed( ok you cop haters get over it...when trying to apprehend a person there are no marks of queens bury rules,take him down and force can be used to do so and in this case it was non - lethal and legit!)... Yes I have the street cred to make a comment on this! 17 yr former Nypd. Go ahead flame away..were the ones you nimrods call when you need help

Funniest post in weeks.  ;D ;D ;D hahahahahaha
a

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Are you gonna come after the citizens guns?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
I have no sympathy for the thug.  This situation is totally different than an innocent person getting their rights violated.  Too bad he didn't eat a bullet.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Good post, I have two questions...

First.. what do you think about the Dorner thing?  His Cabin being set on fire (cops talking about "burn plan" on radio, and yelling burn that mother fucker down)?

Second, what do you think about the widespread use of Tasers?  When the police first got them, they were only suppose to be used in place of lethal force.  Now they're commonly just used out of convenience of the officer.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Here is what an educated white man would have done instead of spewing profanities at the cop and not complying with what they said:

"Hello officers.. how may I help you today? No officer I don't have anything on me sir. Is there anything else I can help you with today? No? Ok officers I hope you have a wonderful day."

instead of

"Fuck yo self popo I runz diz bitch up in here, u aint got shit on me cracka azz mother fuckaz. go fuck yoselv young blood. come see me come see me (insert deragotory word for black people but used against a white man here)" *smash**

woodman

• Getbig II
First...think dorner wasn't going to make it out alive no matter what! Honestly think the term burn wad more in reference to the firing of tear gas..not sad to see him die!
Second..when I was on the job (retired from NYPD right after 9/11 from injuries saving a little girl) only sgts carried tasers(as opposed to now when all rank and file carry them) think they are a useful tool but a bit overused. Think there is a plave for them but cops are very quick to use them( little old ladies on traffic stops...come on...worked in the south Bronx,4 yrs plainclothes ,got my ass kicked in scuffles,was in shootouts but as my training officer who worked in fort apache during the day said once the silver bracelets are on( handcuffs) the party is over!

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Here is what an educated white man would have done instead of spewing profanities at the cop and not complying with what they said:

"Hello officers.. how may I help you today? No officer I don't have anything on me sir. Is there anything else I can help you with today? No? Ok officers I hope you have a wonderful day."

instead of

"Fuck yo self popo I runz diz bitch up in here, u aint got shit on me cracka azz mother fuckaz. go fuck yoselv young blood. come see me come see me (insert deragotory word for black people but used against a white man here)" *smash**

your coming
on strong

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
First...think dorner wasn't going to make it out alive no matter what! Honestly think the term burn wad more in reference to the firing of tear gas..not sad to see him die!
Second..when I was on the job (retired from NYPD right after 9/11 from injuries saving a little girl) only sgts carried tasers(as opposed to now when all rank and file carry them) think they are a useful tool but a bit overused. Think there is a plave for them but cops are very quick to use them( little old ladies on traffic stops...come on...worked in the south Bronx,4 yrs plainclothes ,got my ass kicked in scuffles,was in shootouts but as my training officer who worked in fort apache during the day said once the silver bracelets are on( handcuffs) the party is over!

interesting post, thanks!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

Hi Woodrow. You sent me a pm asking, ". . . what my problem was with your post."

Well Captain, I'm mildly concerned that the NYPD gave someone, who can not even write at the 8th grade level, a gun and a badge and sent them out into the streets to maintain civil order.

Yes, I find it incredibly funny that the complete nincompoop who made the post quoted above, would have the absolute power that pigs in this country possess.
a

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
"fuck the police"

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
pigs beating apes

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
At least he can boast that he's tough with that scar.
The cops had some fun venting.
It's a win/win.

ukjeff

kid look like a piece of shit, probably had it coming.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

First.. what do you think about the Dorner thing?  His Cabin being set on fire (cops talking about "burn plan" on radio, and yelling burn that mother fucker down)?

Second, what do you think about the widespread use of Tasers?  When the police first got them, they were only suppose to be used in place of lethal force.  Now they're commonly just used out of convenience of the officer.

Wonder if Dormer was paying a mortgage on that cabin or do you think he paid for it in cash?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

No, tasers weren't supposed to be used in place of lethal force. Don't know where you heard that. They were an additional tool added to the " toolbox" of an officer, like the baton, OC spray, PR-24, soft empty hand and hard empty hand techniques. And if by convenience you mean the officers choose using the taser over going hands on with a subject who is not complying to direction, which would you rather be subjected to?  Having said that, there are instances where officers have been too quick in my opinion to resort to the taser, but there have been instances where they waited too long to resort to the taser. Personally, when I was in my 20's and tasers weren't available I had to fight some pretty whacked out sweaty dudes in order to get them in handcuffs.. I would have loved to have that taser option. It would be less dangerous for me and less dangerous for the guy I'm trying to arrest.   

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

Robert Jackson, 19, said he suffered serious facial injuries during an arrest in Flushing on Jan. 8 when cops pushed his face to the pavement. This photo was taken days after the incident, his lawyer said.

- Discuss

toothbrush much?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

- Discuss

Don't resist the po po and it increases your chances of not ending up with face rash.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Wonder if Dormer was paying a mortgage on that cabin or do you think he paid for it in cash?

hahahahahaha.... fuck me