Author Topic: Layne Norton sues Jason Blaha... and wins judgement  (Read 18192 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Norton sues Blaha...wins judgement
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 09:45:03 AM »
Lame Norton.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2014, 09:46:49 AM »
"The Jason Blaha Massacre" was galeniko's finest YouTube work to date.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2014, 09:53:29 AM »
I like Blaha

Barely any bs

Not lean? who the fuck cares he is a powerlifter

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014, 09:59:41 AM »
I like Blaha

Barely any bs

Not lean? who the fuck cares he is a powerlifter
No one cares about powerlifters anymore. No money involved with it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2014, 10:04:43 AM »

That's bullshit. BODYBUILDER LEX REEVES said that he could "make half a million dollars" on the "powerlifting circuit"...

Uncle Junior

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2014, 10:07:18 AM »

lightweightbaby83,

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2014, 10:17:37 AM »
money went to sick dogs

if you believe that you believe anything

They definitely donated thousands of dollars. Not sure if it was the full 60k though.

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2014, 10:18:22 AM »

Has nothing to do with what I said.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 10:19:26 AM »
see the comments on biolaynes (all natural!) own website, what a weasel.

"I like how you had to shop around to the easiest country to get a defamation and libel judgment in (the UK) in order for anyone to take it seriously. Neither parties are even in the UK. Laughable."
"

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2014, 11:01:46 AM »
see the comments on biolaynes (all natural!) own website, what a weasel.

"I like how you had to shop around to the easiest country to get a defamation and libel judgment in (the UK) in order for anyone to take it seriously. Neither parties are even in the UK. Laughable."

I found that interesting as well...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2014, 11:26:13 AM »
He lives in Cheltenham here in UK and trains in a warehouse, to be fair he has come along way and done well for himself considering he has disability.....just saying.

Some of his advice on dieting is just atrocious.

What disability does he have?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2014, 11:26:40 AM »
He lives in Cheltenham here in UK and trains in a warehouse, to be fair he has come along way and done well for himself considering he has disability.....just saying.

Some of his advice on dieting is just atrocious.

what is his disability?

E
E

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2014, 11:31:46 AM »
what is his disability?

E

Victim selection, apparently.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2014, 11:37:10 AM »
What disability does he have?

MMA Syndrome, you know the person that automatically thinks they are a bad ass...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2014, 11:57:41 AM »

Uncle Junior

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2014, 12:06:00 PM »
MMA Syndrome, you know the person that automatically thinks they are a bad ass...

Jason looks/is  fat but he is a very strong kid from a functional point of view and a good martial artist....just saying.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2014, 12:09:47 PM »

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2014, 12:24:34 PM »
Jason looks/is  fat but he is a very strong kid from a functional point of view and a good martial artist....just saying.

There is NOTHING funtional about being fat...NOTHING, moreso in the fitness industry (where he is trying to make a living) looks win HANDS down over this "funtional" bullshit you speak of, I WAS in the Gym industry for a LONG time and heard this new "funtional" shit all the time, those people come and go like the wind....people that take pride in their own physique and STAY in shape year round make more money longterm. No one cares about the fat slob that spews "i can knock you out" or "i can bench 500" NO ONE CARES....

just sayin....

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2014, 12:29:28 PM »

Yes. He openly talks about being on gram a week of test also takes tren!

He said many times he is a  former steroids  dealer and makes his own tren from pellets etc

Are you serious? I thought he was on HRT from looking at him. I know he used to mega abuse tren, he used to post on eliteshitness as 'BodyByFinaplex' ten years ago with his huge cycles.. he looked pretty much how he does now just with a fine wisp of spray-on looking hair.

Guy is a fucking tool, it would be hard to pick who's more annoying between him and Norton. At least he's honest about his drug use.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2014, 12:33:52 PM »
There is NOTHING funtional about being fat...NOTHING, moreso in the fitness industry (where he is trying to make a living) looks win HANDS down over this "funtional" bullshit you speak of, I WAS in the Gym industry for a LONG time and heard this new "funtional" shit all the time, those people come and go like the wind....people that take pride in their own physique and STAY in shape year round make more money longterm. No one cares about the fat slob that spews "i can knock you out" or "i can bench 500" NO ONE CARES....

just sayin....

I don't disagree with you but considering the guy has a disability why be a hater?

I don't know man you say you have been in the fitness industry along time, that's great but seems like these day's everyone is so quick to hate and judge without knowing the facts. In Arnold's day people would bend over backward to motivate and encourage and congratulate people of all abilities.

Not picking this out against you or anything, just seems like alot of class has been lost in this industry or maybe I am wrong and it was always a pile of shit.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2014, 12:37:39 PM »
Are you serious? I thought he was on HRT from looking at him. I know he used to mega abuse tren, he used to post on eliteshitness as 'BodyByFinaplex' ten years ago with his huge cycles.. he looked pretty much how he does now just with a fine wisp of spray-on looking hair.

Guy is a fucking tool, it would be hard to pick who's more annoying between him and Norton. At least he's honest about his drug use.

Yeah serious, search his video's on youtube, he openly talks about his stack.

Look clearly the guy has has serious medical conditions and also he has terrible genetics and trains to be a power lifter not a bodybuilder.

He openly states he eats up to 800 gram of carbs a day and cuts on 5000 calories.

He is married, doesn't give a fuck about being laid and shit, just has different goals.

What he did do which is admirable is expose alot of bullshit and filth fake natty's and educate people on steroid juice etc.

However, his training and diet advice is terrible.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2014, 12:39:24 PM »

No disrespect at all, I just get tired of hearing about all this "functional" crap spewing out of people's mouths the last 5-6 years. I understand he has a disability, what i DONT understand is why no one is telling him "look maybe you SHOULD'NT take pics without a shirt and post them online" or "hey maybe you should research and READ for a while about Layne Norton and how well known he is in the fitness industry before going off on a tirade"  

it seems NO one is helping this guy at all, thats what is so sad about it..just like the way it used to be (btw I am 38 not 50 or 60 years old) if you don't have anything good to say DONT say anything. I guess now that phrase can be "if you dont have anything good to say don't post it up on Facebook, youtube, twitter, etc" just keep your mouth SHUT...

Uncle Junior

« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2014, 12:46:21 PM »

No disrespect at all, I just get tired of hearing about all this "functional" crap spewing out of people's mouths the last 5-6 years. I understand he has a disability, what i DONT understand is why no one is telling him "look maybe you SHOULD'NT take pics without a shirt and post them online" or "hey maybe you should research and READ for a while about Layne Norton and how well known he is in the fitness industry before going off on a tirade"  

it seems NO one is helping this guy at all, thats what is so sad about it..just like the way it used to be (btw I am 38 not 50 or 60 years old) if you don't have anything good to say DONT say anything. I guess now that phrase can be "if you dont have anything good to say don't post it up on Facebook, youtube, twitter, etc" just keep your mouth SHUT...

Yeah I totally take your point and actually agree.

Part of the problem is that anyone in this day and age can open a youtube account and become a self professed expert and have a youtube channel.

I totally agree you can't go around accusing and actually naming people like Layne for taking gear (irrelevant of if its true or not) and actually not expect to get sued, I mean you are literally fucking around with people's livelihood.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2014, 01:39:04 PM »

Yeah I totally take your point and actually agree.

Part of the problem is that anyone in this day and age can open a youtube account and become a self professed expert and have a youtube channel.

I totally agree you can't go around accusing and actually naming people like Layne for taking gear (irrelevant of if its true or not) and actually not expect to get sued, I mean you are literally fucking around with people's livelihood.

Yes AND their paycheck too...thats where he doesnt get it. Trying to slander someone who makes a living proclaiming they are natural isnt going to be looked at lightly in a courtroom...

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2014, 03:17:28 PM »
Layne actually sued the guy?

hahaha, he must have went completely of cycle and forgot that hcg and adex. Must have suffered a total estrogen fueled meltdown.

all drugs - TPPIIP