Author Topic: Layne Norton sues Jason Blaha... and wins judgement  (Read 18193 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Norton sues Blaha...wins judgement
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2014, 05:06:41 PM »
Layne lost 24k in bringing this case to court because the judgment was against Ice Cream Fitness Ltd which is a limited company and hence has limited liability and Jason folded that company several months before the Judgement and simply formed another company: Jugernaught Fitness.

Jason didn't turn up to defend against allegations in court, IT COST LAYNE @24K to make a point.

Chump change to the supplement companies he reps

hahah layned the steroid loser got owned , a 24 grand lesson what a pussy
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2014, 06:52:33 PM »
"high six figures?" Like, close to $1MM a year? Seems dubious, despite all his various endeavors. Maybe a couple hundred, max.

Hell no...not even close.  I'm estimating close to 200k a year from everything he does.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2014, 07:22:38 PM »
Layne lost 24k in bringing this case to court because the judgment was against Ice Cream Fitness Ltd which is a limited company and hence has limited liability and Jason folded that company several months before the Judgement and simply formed another company: Jugernaught Fitness.

Jason didn't turn up to defend against allegations in court, IT COST LAYNE @24K to make a point.

Chump change to the supplement companies he reps

Having an LLC doesn't protect you from a defamation lawsuit nor does closing the business...he's still going to be held liable for the damages regardless.
A

Uncle Junior

« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2014, 08:21:15 PM »

Having an LLC doesn't protect you from a defamation lawsuit nor does closing the business...he's still going to be held liable for the damages regardless.

Incorrect, he made those comments about Layne as an officer of the company (i.e. Ice Cream Fitness Ltd) in videos which are classed as assets and property of ICF Ltd and issued disclaimers stating those views are of ICM and not his own therefore he cannot be personally sued under UK law for defamation, only his company can and was.

I suggest you read the original writ which was issued, it's public record, Jason published it on his site, if I can find it I'll post the link for you.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2014, 12:15:09 AM »
He lives in Cheltenham here in UK and trains in a warehouse, to be fair he has come along way and done well for himself considering he has disability.....just saying.

Some of his advice on dieting is just atrocious.
Hey do you know amelia Lilly she's from there
a

Uncle Junior

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2014, 12:24:49 AM »
Hey do you know amelia Lilly she's from there

I have no idea dude where amelia lilly lives now? I know originally she's from Middelsborough, which is an industrial town in North England. She is also type 1 diabetic and has to shoot slin 4 times a day.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Layne Norton sues Jason Blaha... and wins judgement
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2014, 05:51:12 AM »
by sueing layne seems rather psychotic , seems like a loose cannon probably has a crazy temper when he doesnt get his way, a true roid raging bitch
A

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2014, 05:58:49 AM »
Layne is the reason to start juicing.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2014, 05:59:53 AM »
by sueing layne seems rather psychotic , seems like a loose cannon probably has a crazy temper when he doesnt get his way, a true roid raging bitch
That damn heme-iron has gotten into his cells.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2014, 07:47:31 AM »
That damn heme-iron has gotten into his cells.

I really used to like Layne back in the days on BB.com before his head grew about 10 sizes and he tries to "claim" he is a Doctor because he has some BS Phd...he used to be ok, now all that crap he spews has just gotten old. I do respect him for standing his ground and following through with his threat...hey he said he woulkd sue and he did  ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2014, 08:03:09 AM »

My mom knitted me a mohair sweater when I was 18 - it was lovely in the winter.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2014, 08:12:39 AM »
Incorrect, he made those comments about Layne as an officer of the company (i.e. Ice Cream Fitness Ltd) in videos which are classed as assets and property of ICF Ltd and issued disclaimers stating those views are of ICM and not his own therefore he cannot be personally sued under UK law for defamation, only his company can and was.

I suggest you read the original writ which was issued, it's public record, Jason published it on his site, if I can find it I'll post the link for you.

I've read it and I've also spoken with Layne as well on it to which Jason's company switch isn't going to change shit.  I doubt that Layne will ever collect a dime from him but he has a shitload of other problems.  Because of that judgement, he's now going to have some immigration issues and will prob be sent back to the U.S......but what's even worse is that he collected a ton of donations from people to which he basically just kept the money and did nothing.  Some of those people will likely go out and find Jason to beat the shit out of him
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2014, 08:18:45 AM »
I really used to like Layne back in the days on BB.com before his head grew about 10 sizes and he tries to "claim" he is a Doctor because he has some BS Phd...he used to be ok, now all that crap he spews has just gotten old. I do respect him for standing his ground and following through with his threat...hey he said he woulkd sue and he did  ;D

I'm sort of the opposite on that.  When Layne appeared on BB.com back in 2001 or so, he was a pretty arrogant person and Chick ended up pwning him to oblivion.  I think he's a lot more professional now than before although occasionally he will go on about metabolic damage. 

But the fact is that a lot of people are just jealous of Layne's success and some simply want to knock him down a few notches while others are upset at him for his attacks on coaching teams and other contest prep coaches.
A

Uncle Junior

« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2014, 08:26:01 AM »

I've read it and I've also spoken with Layne as well on it to which Jason's company switch isn't going to change shit.  I doubt that Layne will ever collect a dime from him but he has a shitload of other problems.  Because of that judgement, he's now going to have some immigration issues and will prob be sent back to the U.S......but what's even worse is that he collected a ton of donations from people to which he basically just kept the money and did nothing.  Some of those people will likely go out and find Jason to beat the shit out of him

Regarding what fund raising activities Jason might or might not have partaken in or what he may or may not have pocketed, I couldn't possibly comment.

With regards to the company switch and also possible immigration issues, I can categorically assure you as someone who runs a limited company in the UK and knows a substantial amount about UK company Law that Jason will not be affected whatsoever by the issues you mentioned.

I could go into a full technical explanation but forgive me I have more pressing issue's on my mind such as why I can't hold down any sort of fucking relationship with any woman.

Furthermore, I have taken several tramodal tablets in the last 48 hours and am watching re runs of Sparticus, conjuring up visions of glory when I finally manage to get back into the gym after this stinking chest infection is over.

Hope that helps 

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2014, 08:37:55 AM »

I'm sort of the opposite on that.  When Layne appeared on BB.com back in 2001 or so, he was a pretty arrogant person and Chick ended up pwning him to oblivion.  I think he's a lot more professional now than before although occasionally he will go on about metabolic damage. 

this is correct fag norton used to be the most arrogant piece of shit ever.
Used to go off on a massive rant about how he trains harder than anyone on the planetto people offerring sincere constructive advice.

Was a fucking cumstain i wouldnt have pissed on the cu nt if he was afire

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2014, 10:11:08 AM »

But the fact is that a lot of people are just jealous of Layne's success and some simply want to knock him down a few notches while others are upset at him for his attacks on coaching teams and other contest prep coaches.

His facebook rants are quite hilarious also....he bashes ANY COACH he puts someone in calorie deficit. Hell I have even seen him go on and on about Chris Aceto before..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2014, 01:56:21 PM »
When you don't show up to court, isn't it an automatic loss? And would there being any proceedings if the person you are going against doesn't show up?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2014, 02:13:53 PM »
When you don't show up to court, isn't it an automatic loss? And would there being any proceedings if the person you are going against doesn't show up?

yes it is an automatic loss for THE COMPANY (Ice Cream Fitness Ltd), not the PERSON that runs or is in charge of the company hence concept of Limited Liability.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2014, 03:04:37 PM »

people always said he had a big head long before the phd

10 years ago he was taking a lot of heat for disagreeing with chick and tom prince regarding training

E

E

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2014, 03:22:37 PM »
people always said he had a big head long before the phd

10 years ago he was taking a lot of heat for disagreeing with chick and tom prince regarding training

E

One of Hershel's 32 personalities.