Author Topic: Great Arab Baby Genetics!!..  (Read 2555 times)

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
Re: Great Arab Baby Genetics!!..
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2011, 09:49:31 AM »
most babies start to roll over from stomach to back when they are 3-4 months.. my baby daughter did it for the first time when she was 3 weeks only and she has been doing it more than once every day since then.. she is now about 5 weeks..

she was also delivered one whole month + few days early (- 8 months pregnancy)!!..

;D

religion of peace  ::) ::)

Cashfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2011, 10:56:47 AM »
Fetus of peace.

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2011, 11:09:07 AM »
Baby

DeviL

TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2011, 05:56:18 PM »
Congrats. Arab baby girls are a blessing and yours sounds particularly great!

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2011, 05:58:47 PM »
All upright rows and breastmilkona!

EZ$

• Getbig II
  • I do curls for the girls
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2011, 08:07:42 PM »
I bet that bitch is already on the no fly list.

newmom

« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2011, 08:11:58 PM »
awwww congrats Sherief...wow rolling over at 3 weeks and still doing it. Cripes at that rate she'll be walking in a few months (kidding).

How's the little man doing with the new arrival?

Again congrats on the little princess

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2011, 08:44:14 PM »
Congrats. Arab baby girls are a blessing and yours sounds particularly great!

thank you dude 8)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2011, 08:48:48 PM »
awwww congrats Sherief...wow rolling over at 3 weeks and still doing it. Cripes at that rate she'll be walking in a few months (kidding).

How's the little man doing with the new arrival?

Again congrats on the little princess

many thx my dear :D

as all kids in his situation my son has a love/hate feelings towards the new baby!!.. He kisses her a lot but sometimes calls her naughty and wants to sleep over her as he always does with Lolita (our cat)!!.. But in general things are ok and not as dangerous as we feared!!..

newmom

« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2011, 08:57:31 PM »
many thx my dear :D

as all kids in his situation my son has a love/hate feelings towards the new baby!!.. He kisses her a lot but sometimes calls her naughty and wants to sleep over her as he always does with Lolita (our cat)!!.. But in general things are ok and not as dangerous as we feared!!..

It took a few years after nugget was born I stressed more about changing things she got used to when she was real young..I.E., bottle to sippy cup, crib to bed, potty training. It was a snap so, as parents, I think that part is natural when they adapt just fine and not a nightmare like we think it will be.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2011, 08:58:59 PM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2011, 09:10:23 PM »
Baby

Stop posting these pics in every thread and go count to potato, Cock Foo.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2011, 09:23:24 PM »
It took a few years after nugget was born I stressed more about changing things she got used to when she was real young..I.E., bottle to sippy cup, crib to bed, potty training. It was a snap so, as parents, I think that part is natural when they adapt just fine and not a nightmare like we think it will be.

very true.. also i have realized that the worst thing some parent do when they have a new baby is the way they instruct their 2-5 years kid on how to deal with her/his new sis./bro... the relation must go as normally as possible with the least amount of instructions.. very stupid to keep telling your kid no dont touch the baby this way,.. dont kiss it this way,.. dont shout beside it this way!!!!!!!!.. this creates a gap between them and makes the kid want to "explore" the baby more :D.. on the contrary i see it's good to encourage your kid to help you in everything related to the new baby to feel like you he is responsible enough to deal with the baby..and you know kids in this age are very happy when you make them feel they can help..  respect your kids minds they will give you what you want without instructions.. but to make things always direct with (do) and (dont) is the worst way to deal with them!!..