Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213370 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #350 on: March 27, 2012, 12:37:50 AM »
First off, I will clarify that I think Zimmerman put himself in this situation, and he should suffer some consequence, but we just have to be patient.

Let's be honest with each other here...statistically a black male is more likely to commit a crime than any other race.  

The reason the black male is statistically more likely to commit a crime is because of racism you fools!- That's the whole argument - ever since slavery was outlawed the White establishment have come up with the most creative ways to keep the blacks enslaved - did you really think the white man was going to let the black man go free that easily!   Just like the Lock up a black Man if he flirts with a white woman, that type of shit! just disguised very cleverly these days - so the average idiot can't work out what's going on!
V

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
Re: Trayvon Martin - Zimmerman matter just jumped the shark.
« Reply #351 on: March 27, 2012, 12:42:24 AM »
PIP my black brother, you know what I'm sayin?  He was a full blown hustler, you know what I'm saying?  He didn't even get to finish his skittles, grape soda and cheetos before some white devil killed him, you know what I'm sayin?  He was a good kid and had a full life ahead of him, you know what I'm sayin?  He was going to be a rapper and collaborate with Diddy, you know what I'm sayin?  He was gone be a baller shot caller, you know what I'm sayin......

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #352 on: March 27, 2012, 12:45:39 AM »
What the fuck is the white establishment? Who runs it? Who's behind it?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: March 27, 2012, 02:37:51 AM »
What the fuck is the white establishment? Who runs it? Who's behind it?

OMG! The White Establishment is the Corporate and Political Elite that control society.  Due to this extreme imbalance of power, Whitey gets to make the rules, hence you are an ignorant racist idiot and remain unaware of it and probably always will.  Anyway, just in case you didn't realise, he with the biggest guns wins, and Whitey has the biggest guns in form of a system based on maintaining that power base and enforcing their ideals and beliefs on the system they control.  Whitey can choose what curriculum to teach, what laws to introduce and remove, and also the distribution of justice and wealth!  He can also use propaganda, to demonise the black men i the eyes of others and Whitey can even fill it's citizens heads full of lies that they can demonize a piece of clothing, doing all this without anyone having the faintest idea of what is actually going on.  People are so dumbed down, the may even ask a question like "What the fuck is the white establishment?"

In other words, how many Nigg@s ya see runnin shit! For every powerful blackman, there are 50 powerful white men!

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #354 on: March 27, 2012, 02:49:34 AM »
 ;D
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: March 27, 2012, 02:53:57 AM »
 ::)
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #356 on: March 27, 2012, 04:45:46 AM »
this zimmerman guy is prehaps the most annoying kind of person - he isn't paid to patrol the streets.  He only does it for his own satisfaction.  He calls the police abotu potholes and kids playing in the street.  Just wants to be down the the police, probably shows up at incidents asking if he can lend them a hand.

He carries a gun because he's small, weak and soft.  He can't wait to use it.  He embellished to the 911 operator "he looks like he is on drugs, and I can see a bulge in his waistband" - then he CHASES after the armed junkie? That just doesn't make sense! 

Zimmerman is the problem here.  Guys like that, who get in other people's business all day long cause their own life is boring.  THis kid wasn't hurting anyone - and zimmerman had to chase him in the dark and create a situation where a fight happened.  Then, when he didn't like how things were going in the fight, the guy pulls a gun.  unbelievable.  He didn't care if the kid was 17 or 12 or 10.  He saw a person in a hoodies he didn't like, he followed then gave chase.  HE caused all this bullshit, cause of his own putting his face in other peoples business.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Trayvon Martin - Zimmerman matter just jumped the shark.
« Reply #357 on: March 27, 2012, 04:46:14 AM »
PIP my black brother, you know what I'm sayin?  He was a full blown hustler, you know what I'm saying?  He didn't even get to finish his skittles, grape soda and cheetos before some white devil killed him, you know what I'm sayin?  He was a good kid and had a full life ahead of him, you know what I'm sayin?  He was going to be a rapper and collaborate with Diddy, you know what I'm sayin?  He was gone be a baller shot caller, you know what I'm sayin......

Are you you saying that trayvon for a name, is as black as it gets fallsview?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #358 on: March 27, 2012, 05:04:47 AM »
Senators wear 'hoodies' to decry Trayvon Martin's death
timesunion.com ^ | 3/26/2012

Posted on Monday, March 26, 2012 9:35:58 PM by Altura Ct.

ALBANY - State Senate Democrats put on hooded sweatshirts to protest the death of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed teen allegedly gunned down by neighborhood crime watch captain in Florida.

At an Capitol news conference, Sen. Eric Adams, D-Brooklyn, denounced the killing of Martin, who, he said, carried nothing but "Skittles and god-damned ice tea."

The Senators discussed the case as groups around the country, including members of the NBA's Miami Heat, have put on the sweatshirts or "hoodies" to decry the 17-year-old's killing.

Martin, who was black, was shot on Feb. 26, allegedly by a neighborhood watch captain, George Zimmerman, 32. Martin was wearing a hooded sweatshirt as he walked through a gated community on the way to the home of his father's girlfriend.

Zimmerman, who is white and Latino, has claimed he fired on the unarmed teen in self defense. The killing, and the lack of criminal charges, have caused outrage in Sanford, the Florida community where the death occurred, an protests around the country.

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Senators-wear-hoodies-to-decry-Trayvon-Martin-s-3435567.php#ixzz1qHDeXcAv

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #359 on: March 27, 2012, 05:09:23 AM »
The reason the black male is statistically more likely to commit a crime is because of racism you fools!- That's the whole argument - ever since slavery was outlawed the White establishment have come up with the most creative ways to keep the blacks enslaved - did you really think the white man was going to let the black man go free that easily!   Just like the Lock up a black Man if he flirts with a white woman, that type of shit! just disguised very cleverly these days - so the average idiot can't work out what's going on!

Your simplifying the issue to the point of absurdity.  What you're asserting is pure conspiracy and paranoia on the level of believing the moon landing was a hoax.  If the "white man" intended to keep the black man down he is doing a terrible job at it.  All the supposed methods of destabilizing the black community are affecting all communities.  And who are these mysterious white men  you speak of, who are colluding together to bring the black man down and benefit from it?  I'd like to know because I haven't been invited to the meetings and I am clearly missing out on all the benefits of membership.

You have got to be a suburban kid in your early to mid twenties who has watched to many conspiracy videos on YouTube.  I'd bet my bottom dollar you are a 911 conspiracy theorist or a believer or an Illuminati nut.  What I suggest you do is put down the Chomsky and the Zinn and think for yourself.

The worse part is that your type of thinking allows people to continue to misbehave hurt others, and failed to succeed because they believe its justified.  Everybody is out to get me so why should I play by the rules and better myself. Every white person is a secret racist out to hurt me so why shouldn't I abused.  Ironically, its your type of thinking that allows the power brokers of this world to divide people based on race and not by what truly matters, economics.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: March 27, 2012, 05:24:52 AM »

Your simplifying the issue to the point of absurdity.  What you're asserting is pure conspiracy and paranoia on the level of believing the moon landing was a hoax.  If the "white man" intended to keep the black man down he is doing a terrible job at it.  All the supposed methods of destabilizing the black community are affecting all communities.  And who are these mysterious white men  you speak of, who are colluding together to bring the black man down and benefit from it?  I'd like to know because I haven't been invited to the meetings and I am clearly missing out on all the benefits of membership.

You have got to be a suburban kid in your early to mid twenties who has watched to many conspiracy videos on YouTube.  I'd bet my bottom dollar you are a 911 conspiracy believer.  What I suggest you do is put down the Chomsky and the Zinn and think for yourself.

OMG.  This is not conspiracy, it is modern day fact! Whites have enslaved blacks for a long time - you really need to study history - the fact you don't see it indicates your deep racism - this is what makes people racist - denial of the injustices perpetrated on minorities, most people cannot even fathom the way the world turns, they try and pretend history doesn't exist because they haven't taken the time to learn it - You can not teach an Ignoramus - it is impossible - like filling a full cup, can't happen - I will not waste my prodigious resources and talent trying to convert the brainwashed.  If you don't think the white man runs the world, show me proof that the NIGG@ does!

Oh! and you obviously didn't understand who the people in the photos are! there are hundreds of white powerful fuckers just like the ones above pulling strings!  I find it hard to believe that a modern human could be unaware of what is really going on.  Don't people ever ask themselves if what they believe is true, is what there country does is moral, is the way they live correct and fair, the majority of people are so truly fucked up and brainwashed, it is painful to watch for those outside the curriculum that taught them not to think for themselves.  I think for myself and find great thinkers to back it up. 

I bet my bottom dollar you believe what the Government told you in relation to 9/11 - I cant stand those brainwashed gullible fucks - they are ignorant unwilling sponsors in an Evil they cant even fathom!
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #361 on: March 27, 2012, 05:27:22 AM »
OMG.  This is not conspiracy, it is modern day fact! Whites have enslaved blacks for a long time - you really need to study history - the fact you don't see it indicates your deep racism - this is what makes people racist - denial of the injustices perpetrated on minorities, most people cannot even fathom the way the world turns, they try and pretend history doesn't exist because they haven't taken the time to learn it - You can not teach an Ignoramus - it is impossible - like filling a full cup, can't happen - I will not waste my prodigious resources and talent trying to convert the brainwashed.  If you don't think the white man runs the world, show me proof that the NIGG@ does!

Always and excuse and blame someone else. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #363 on: March 27, 2012, 05:33:04 AM »
Jesus Ekuhl might seriously be the biggest bitch on getbig. Extreme white guilt like none I have ever seen before.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #364 on: March 27, 2012, 05:33:58 AM »

Always and excuse and blame someone else. 
it's not blame when it happened and is still happening RACISM is real and kills many- OMG, it's amazing how white people will never take responsibility for their actions - this is what people in power do to those with none - they punish and kill them for complaining about being victims - this is classic Whitey behaviour and an indication to the depth of their ignorance and evil!  Whitey has no other choice though, because if he doesn't keep the black man down and in a minority the black man will rise up and overrun the white man.  I would love to see how the white man would cope with the NIGG@S runnin Shit!
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: March 27, 2012, 05:34:24 AM »
Witnesses Back Up Zimmerman's Account Of Attack In Trayvon Martin Shooting, Police Say
Orlando Sentinel ^ | 3/26/12 8:33 p.m. EST | RENE STUTZMAN

With a single punch, Trayvon Martin decked the neighborhood watch volunteer who eventually shot to death the unarmed 17-year-old, then climbed on top of George Zimmerman and slammed his head into the sidewalk several times, leaving him bloody and battered, authorities told The Orlando Sentinel.

That is the account Zimmerman gave police, and much of it has been corroborated by witnesses, authorities said.

(Excerpt) Read more at articles.orlandosentinel .com ...

This case is not as open and shut as the emotionally driven babies claim.   

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #366 on: March 27, 2012, 05:34:53 AM »
After everything that has came out the world is much better off with this wannabe thug in the ground.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #367 on: March 27, 2012, 05:35:28 AM »
it's not blame when it happened and is still happening RACISM is real and kills many- OMG, it's amazing how white people will never take responsibility for their actions - this is what people in power do to those with none - they punish and kill them for complaining about being victims - this is classic Whitey behaviour and an indication to the depth of their ignorance and evil!  Whitey has no other choice though, because if he doesn't keep the black man down and in a minority the black man will rise up and overrun the white man.  I would love to see how the white man would cope with the NIGG@S runnin Shit!

What action have I taken that I have to apologize for to blacks? 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2012, 05:35:44 AM »
Jesus Ekuhl might seriously be the biggest bitch on getbig. Extreme white guilt like none I have ever seen before.
I don't feel guilt for anything- only compassion for victims of unjust treatment at the hand of powerful arseholes - it doesn't matter if they are black white or an animal, Arseholes are Arseholes, and need to be called as much!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #369 on: March 27, 2012, 05:42:03 AM »

What action have I taken that I have to apologize for to blacks?  
Well, what have you done to remove yourself from the problem - nothing - your association and denial of white racism and the impact it has had on a great number of people that have systematically been dehumanized for centuries and killed and enslaved as a result of these racist beliefs.  You ally yourself with this structure, you don't rally and protest against it, and through your ignorance and denial of your fellow human beings pleas, you are just another average unlikeable arsehole that is good for very little, just another tragic waste of human potential! who spews nonsense and bile!
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #370 on: March 27, 2012, 05:50:31 AM »
Well, what have you done to remove yourself from the problem - nothing - your association and denial of white racism and the impact it has had on a great number of people that have systematically been dehumanized for centuries and killed and enslaved as a result of these racist beliefs.  You ally yourself with this structure, you don't rally and protest against it, and through your ignorance and denial of your fellow human beings pleas, you are just another average unlikeable arsehole that is good for very little, just another tragic waste of human potential! who spews nonsense and bile!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #371 on: March 27, 2012, 05:57:14 AM »

No one denied that white individuals can be racist, as can other groups.  I deny your overreaching theory of a conspiracy.  Get it right.  You are turning people into things when you brand  everyone of a particular group as coconspirators in a bad movie plot you've created in your middle class suburban brain.

You are definitely a 911 truther and conspiracy nut ball.  You committ the cardinal sin they all do.  When someone disagrees with your bizzaro world view you belittle them personally and dismiss them as being a part of the greater conspiracy.  Only you know the truth about how the world works and we are all sheep.  Same old conspiracy tripe.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #372 on: March 27, 2012, 05:58:59 AM »

Your juvenile attempts to somehow hurt me or get me to see your KKK ways don't work, these methods have been used by racists since time began, all it indicates is your deep lack of understanding of the issue.  Blacks as well as anyone who advocates on their behalf have died many times alongside the blacks they advocate for.  Racists are predictable and always rely on insults & putdowns - they are a special class of abusers - generally racists are people that are not good company!  Racists are angry people!
V

The_Infidel

• Getbig III
  • Professor of Bro-Science
« Reply #373 on: March 27, 2012, 05:59:14 AM »
These alleged new developments are why I usually like to wait for all the facts to come out before I get outraged about something.  A young man is dead so this situation sucks regardless.  We can only hope that eventually justice will prevail and the truth will be known.

All races can find excuses to hate each other.  The tricky part is looking for reasons not to.  Whites supposedly hate blacks, blacks supposedly hate jews, jews suppposedly hate arabs, arabs supposedly hate.......maybe everyone.  So what?  There's no point to any of it.  When I'm not talking mad shit and assasinating people's character on Getbig, I like to mind my own business and try to be cool to anybody I come in contact with.  Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I fall short of my best intentions.     
Come at me Bro!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: March 27, 2012, 06:04:37 AM »
No one denied that white individuals can be racist, as can other groups.  I deny your overreaching theory of a conspiracy.  Get it right.  You are turning people into things when you brand  everyone of a particular group as conspirators in a bad movie plot you've created in your middle class suburban brain.

You are definitely a 911 truther and conspiracy nut ball.  You committ the cardinal sin they all do.  When someone disagrees with your bizzaro world view you belittle them personally and dismiss them as being a part of the greater conspiracy.  Only you know the truth about how the world works and we are all sheep.  Same old conspiracy tripe.
Why is it, that only you have the answer - I am not suggesting that I do, merely arguing for what I know to be true - there is a difference between a fool making an uneducated assumption and a wise person making statements based on fact - it is fact that brainwashed people like yourself are very hard to un brainwash - this is fact - this is what the curriculum was designed to do, make you certain of all the BS you believe, but that's cool, I enjoy the reality of truth and the option that opens up for an individual as opposed to the numb comfort of your propagandized existence- I am not even going to try an educate you - as you are certain that your point of view is correct - I am always more than willing to accept a better more satisfactory explanation of things when presented with a decent argument, but bigotry is never a pretty spectacle or educational, and yours is no difference.  Nothing to see here folks, just another BIGOT! as for being middle class - I hate the middle classes, I consider myself class free, I dont eloborate, but i have lived alternative lifestyle for many years, laughing at the clockpunchers!
V