Author Topic: Zimmerman - Self Defense Class or Benching 500 an Up? whats next?  (Read 213264 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Trayvon Martin was 6'3, 170 pounds, why do the media show baby pics
« Reply #375 on: March 27, 2012, 06:05:37 AM »
I don't feel guilt for anything- only compassion for victims of unjust treatment at the hand of powerful arseholes - it doesn't matter if they are black white or an animal, Arseholes are Arseholes, and need to be called as much!

Zimmerman wasn't a powerful anything which is most likely the reason he did what he did. There were no powerful men hiding in the shadows directing him to kill for nefarious purposes.  Real life isnt the Matrix.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #376 on: March 27, 2012, 06:13:36 AM »
Why is it, that only you have the answer - I am not suggesting that I do, merely arguing for what I know to be true - there is a difference between a fool making an uneducated assumption and a wise person making statements based on fact - it is fact that brainwashed people like yourself are very hard to un brainwash - this is fact - this is what the curriculum was designed to do, make you certain of all the BS you believe, but that's cool, I enjoy the reality of truth and the option that opens up for an individual as opposed to the numb comfort of your propagandized existence- I am not even going to try an educate you - as you are certain that your point of view is correct - I am always more than willing to accept a better more satisfactory explanation of things when presented with a decent argument, but bigotry is never a pretty spectacle or educational, and yours is no difference.  Nothing to see here folks, just another BIGOT!

No you said you had all the answers and proceeded to provide a conspiracy theory that explains everything. You even did so more explicitly in another thread with your penis envy theory.  You can continue to call me names but it only prices my point.

You call me a bigot, with zero evidence to support your claim, because you are trying to discredit me personally and draw attention away from your poor arguments instead of providing evidence for your theories.  Same old conspiracy tactis.  That type of foolishness wouldn't fly on a high scool debate team.

And I never asserted a belief in anything.  I only agrgued that what you are writing is absurdly simplistic.
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #377 on: March 27, 2012, 06:14:45 AM »
Zimmerman wasn't a powerful anything which is most likely the reason he did what he did. There were no powerful men hiding in the shadows directing him to kill for nefarious purposes.  Real life isnt the Matrix.
The Police are the power you Mong! Who do you think runs the Police - themselves! - No you Idiot, the Government runs the Police and who runs the Government - well it ain't a bunch of hard core NIGG@S - The system is corrupt - nobody is suggesting that fat Loser Zimmerman had any power, it's the power of the system to prevent, minimise and punish murderers.  This hasn't happened, and just more evidence of  white elitist system punishing minorities based on racist stereotypes.  Just because the Whiteys inserted a black president to quell racial tensions doesn't mean there isn't a white racist power base still fighting for it's right to remain racist pigs!

And, unfortunately, real life is the matrix!  good for the brain dead and unaware, but not for those in the know!
V

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #378 on: March 27, 2012, 06:21:15 AM »
Exactly...not only that he was told by a 911 dispatcher to stop following him and let the police handle it from there. Not those exact words but anyone with common fucking sense can see that. See what all the hub bub is about?

jesus christ you fuckin retard how many times do i gotta say it? dispatchers always tell callers to hold tight. they never autorize force, not even cpr. your fuckin idiotic argument is invalid, this is not about what the dispatcher said moron.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #379 on: March 27, 2012, 06:24:57 AM »
Comparing Apples & Oranges - People need to understand the psychology of being oppressed indefinitely, the average white man is incapable of grasping it, as he can't see it, as he is on the winning side, so just sees any dissent as sour grapes and weakness, the average white man doesn't realise he is complicit in keeping blacks oppressed, and the whole time whites attack blackculture, the more scorn you pour on them, the more determined the blacks  become to resist the White Mans blindness of himself.  The average White Man has no idea the privileges he is afforded is because of a White Elitist System, the average white dude doesn't have any more power than the average black dude, it's just that their is a Giant White Dude standing behind the average white dude.  The black man doesn't have enough support, and the white Establishment knows this - why do you think Whites continue to oppress black people, do you really think if Blacks develop more political, social and economic power over the whites, they are going to forget the atrocities of yesterday, NO!  So whitey needs to keep the blacks down, otherwise, it might be the white man that is enslaved one day!

Yea, its all the whiteys fault. Keep making whining and making excuses, I am sure its winning you a lot of support out there.

Oppression and war affects nations differenlty, Japan has very obsessive cultural traditions, the whole nation just became overeducated overworked Pedo's - kinda came out sideways with them!

Talking about Japanese Americans and not Japan! 
all drugs - TPPIIP

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #380 on: March 27, 2012, 06:26:08 AM »
Hahaha white establishments!! Whites don't control shit at least not doing a good job, lol. JEWS run this world and if there are any conspiracies they side with blacks cause they know how oppression feels like. If anything these days it's stick it to the white man!! Look around you, everything is black pop/hip hop culture, music, tv, commercials. Media is the key to controlling the masses and the Jews have done an exceptional job at it. Things that make you go hmmmmmm ;D but who's to blame, right? Slavery and oppression has come back to haunt the white man!

Inferior culture at its finest :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: March 27, 2012, 06:26:25 AM »

Your simplifying the issue to the point of absurdity.  What you're asserting is pure conspiracy and paranoia on the level of believing the moon landing was a hoax.  If the "white man" intended to keep the black man down he is doing a terrible job at it.  All the supposed methods of destabilizing the black community are affecting all communities.  And who are these mysterious white men  you speak of, who are colluding together to bring the black man down and benefit from it?  I'd like to know because I haven't been invited to the meetings and I am clearly missing out on all the benefits of membership.

You have got to be a suburban kid in your early to mid twenties who has watched to many conspiracy videos on YouTube.  I'd bet my bottom dollar you are a 911 conspiracy theorist or a believer or an Illuminati nut.  What I suggest you do is put down the Chomsky and the Zinn and think for yourself.

The worse part is that your type of thinking allows people to continue to misbehave hurt others, and failed to succeed because they believe its justified.  Everybody is out to get me so why should I play by the rules and better myself. Every white person is a secret racist out to hurt me so why shouldn't I abused.  Ironically, its your type of thinking that allows the power brokers of this world to divide people based on race and not by what truly matters, economics.

You call me a bigot, with zero evidence to support your claim

Your Statement "Everybody is out to get me so why should I play by the rules and better myself" suggesting that black people are "PLAYING" a victim rather than being ACTUAL victims. - this right there is your Bigotry - suggesting that black people don't have a right to fight against their centuries long oppression is a form of racism, it is like beating someone and then beating them some more when they complain about being beaten.  It is actually a horribly insidious form of racism, that you have present in you and are unfortunately unaware of.  Abusers always get upset when their victim cries, this is basic psychology!  An Abuser doesn't want any deepening of the reality of what it means to be an abuser, so they continue the abuse, rather than face the truth, that they are not a nice person, and in fact are abusive, in their beliefs, actions and their ideals.

V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: March 27, 2012, 06:27:38 AM »
Hahaha white establishments!! Whites don't control shit at least not doing a good job, lol. JEWS run this world and if there are any conspiracies they side with blacks cause they know how oppression feels like. If anything these days it's stick it to the white man!! Look around you, everything is black pop/hip hop culture, music, tv, commercials. Media is the key to controlling the masses and the Jews have done an exceptional job at it. Things that make you go hmmmmmm ;D but who's to blame, right? Slavery and oppression has come back to haunt the white man!

Last time i checked, Jews were white and hate the NIGG@S
V

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: March 27, 2012, 06:30:55 AM »
are you people total blind asshats. witnessess corroborated zimmermans story. he was confronted with violent force. that is why he fired the shots. wether you wanna beleive the witnessess is up to you but the police cant go around telling witnessess their stories are bullshit. they were there that is what they saw that is what they communicate. none of you were there yet you talk as if you knew every detail cause you listened to one recording (that has now become inadmissable evidence thanks to the media if it DID come to a trial lol thank yourselves)

why would a guy WHO IS SCARED call his GIRLFRIEND? and start walking briskly? if i was truly scared i would call the police and run like a greyhound.
3 2 1 trayvon was scared of the cops too waaawaaaawaaa

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #384 on: March 27, 2012, 06:31:42 AM »

Good post

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #385 on: March 27, 2012, 06:32:53 AM »
Last time i checked, Jews were white and hate the NIGG@S

Jews are NOT white ;)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: March 27, 2012, 06:34:57 AM »

Jews are NOT white ;)
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck - fuck the debate - if a mans skin color is white - well then that makes him white enough too me!
V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #387 on: March 27, 2012, 06:35:50 AM »
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck - fuck the debate - if a mans skin color is white - well then that makes him white enough too me!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: March 27, 2012, 06:37:40 AM »
are you people total blind asshats. witnessess corroborated zimmermans story. he was confronted with violent force. that is why he fired the shots. wether you wanna beleive the witnessess is up to you but the police cant go around telling witnessess their stories are bullshit. they were there that is what they saw that is what they communicate. none of you were there yet you talk as if you knew every detail cause you listened to one recording (that has now become inadmissable evidence thanks to the media if it DID come to a trial lol thank yourselves)

why would a guy WHO IS SCARED call his GIRLFRIEND? and start walking briskly? if i was truly scared i would call the police and run like a greyhound.
3 2 1 trayvon was scared of the cops too waaawaaaawaaa

He was stalking another human being, if some fucker did that to me, I would attack them too! Creepy fat little fucker, now communities are going to have to start a Neighbourhood watch program to deal with overzealous neighboorhood watchmen.- fucking do gooders
V

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: March 27, 2012, 06:48:55 AM »
He was stalking another human being, if some fucker did that to me, I would attack them too! Creepy fat little fucker, now communities are going to have to start a Neighbourhood watch program to deal with overzealous neighboorhood watchmen.- fucking do gooders

you really are thick. cant you take your head out of your ass for half a second between posting your uninformed garbage? you derailed this thread worse than anyone could ever hope for.

Your judging zimmerman by the way he looks? creepy? then your no better that anyone that finds Martin looks like a thug. you cherrypicking hypocrit.

"fuckin dogooders" lol if wasnt for dogooders you beloved brothas would still be in chains. your uninformed comments show just how white lol ever been in the same town as a black?lol

you cant cherry pick when the law applies or when it does not. dont matter if zimrman was "stalking" (witness accounts have him following trying to get Martin to stop and answer his queations big difference between stalking. And YEA when you attack someone FIRST physicall you better watch your ass or you could get shot. This is America. We carry guns and we use them. in states where stand your ground laws are in place, you better double watch your ass. martin contributed to getting himself shot by a lunatic. this has nothing to do with race and eberything to do with overzealousy resulting from stereotypes that blacks have started and perpetuate in trying to be cool.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #390 on: March 27, 2012, 06:51:26 AM »
Your Statement "Everybody is out to get me so why should I play by the rules and better myself" suggesting that black people are "PLAYING" a victim rather than being ACTUAL victims. - this right there is your Bigotry - suggesting that black people don't have a right to fight against their centuries long oppression is a form of racism, it is like beating someone and then beating them some more when they complain about being beaten.  It is actually a horribly insidious form of racism, that you have present in you and are unfortunately unaware of.  Abusers always get upset when their victim cries, this is basic psychology!  An Abuser doesn't want any deepening of the reality of what it means to be an abuser, so they continue the abuse, rather than face the truth, that they are not a nice person, and in fact are abusive, in their beliefs, actions and their ideals.

Playing by the rules simple means, going to school and getting an education, respecting the laws that pertain to property and human life, and being a contributing member of society.  No conspiracy here.  And everybody should fight for their rights and dignity, I never said otherwise, but they need to avoid deluding themselves with conspiratorial bullshit to accomplish it.  The truth is more important than lies, particularly self deception, even if the end results of such self deception are beneficial in the short term.

You still have no basis to call me a racist but I am sure you will continue to.  If you read my posts concerning this matter it is clear where I stand.    You want me to be a racist because it preserves your cognitive dissonance.   In your mind we are all sheep and only you and those who agree with you know how the world really works.  I get that, its part of the conspiracy mindset.

Are you a 911 truther?
A

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #391 on: March 27, 2012, 06:53:33 AM »
OMG! The White Establishment is the Corporate and Political Elite that control society.  Due to this extreme imbalance of power, Whitey gets to make the rules, hence you are an ignorant racist idiot and remain unaware of it and probably always will.  Anyway, just in case you didn't realise, he with the biggest guns wins, and Whitey has the biggest guns in form of a system based on maintaining that power base and enforcing their ideals and beliefs on the system they control.  Whitey can choose what curriculum to teach, what laws to introduce and remove, and also the distribution of justice and wealth!  He can also use propaganda, to demonise the black men i the eyes of others and Whitey can even fill it's citizens heads full of lies that they can demonize a piece of clothing, doing all this without anyone having the faintest idea of what is actually going on.  People are so dumbed down, the may even ask a question like "What the fuck is the white establishment?"

In other words, how many Nigg@s ya see runnin shit! For every powerful blackman, there are 50 powerful white men!

I can appreciatey your speculations on this, but blaming the white man for all of one particular ethnic groups high crime rate is an equally racist point of view as there is no statistical proof or legal convictions that can prove this. Racism works in my ways.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #392 on: March 27, 2012, 06:56:23 AM »
you really are thick. cant you take your head out of your ass for half a second between posting your uninformed garbage? you derailed this thread worse than anyone could ever hope for.

Your judging zimmerman by the way he looks? creepy? then your no better that anyone that finds Martin looks like a thug. you cherrypicking hypocrit.

"fuckin dogooders" lol if wasnt for dogooders you beloved brothas would still be in chains. your uninformed comments show just how white lol ever been in the same town as a black?lol

you cant cherry pick when the law applies or when it does not. dont matter if zimrman was "stalking" (witness accounts have him following trying to get Martin to stop and answer his questions big difference between stalking. And YEA when you attack someone FIRST physicall you better watch your ass or you could get shot. This is America. We carry guns and we use them. in states where stand your ground laws are in place, you better double watch your ass.
Judging Zimmerman as creepy is a realistic assessment of a mans personality, he was known to interfere in everyones business and scout the neighbourhood for crimes.  Where I come from, that's as CREEPY as it gets, personally, if i knew there was some guy walking around my neighborhood playing Clint Eastwood, well, I would find a way to stitch a guy like that up!  No good can come from some fat insecure loser walking around with a chip on his shoulder playing Sheriff!  Judging Zimmerman as a thug is acceptable, as he committed a murder, and deserves to be judged.  Judging the victim would be wrong and senseless, the victim is dead, and the CREEPY Murderer is still alive.  I am sure he won't be alive for long.  

Here was a vision that just came too me!

V

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #393 on: March 27, 2012, 06:56:55 AM »
ekul you are a creep and a maniac urself

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: March 27, 2012, 06:59:29 AM »

Playing by the rules simple means, going to school and getting an education, respecting the laws that pertain to property and human life, and being a contributing member of society.  No conspiracy here.  And everybody has to fight for their rights and dignity, I never said otherwise, but they need to avoid deluding themselves with conspiratorial bullshit to accomplish it.  The truth is more important than lies, particularly self deception, even if the end results are satisfactory.

You still have no basis to call me a racist.  If you read my posts concerning this matter it is clear where I stand.    You want me to be a racist because it preserves your cognitive dissonance.

Are you a 911 truther?
I dont want you to be a racist, but you made an overtly racist comment which outs you as a racist, this is the problem racists want to deny the facts even when presented to them, they deny their racism.  racists never learn!

I can not teach you the truth, because you are not ready for it yet - To teach you would be like a mathematics teacher trying to teach advanced algebraic concepts to a primary school kid, you might get the jist of some of it, but the rest will seem like nonsense or unobtainable because you don't have enough prior learning to learn the lesson.
V

reclifter

• Getbig III
  • This is what I see.
« Reply #395 on: March 27, 2012, 07:00:53 AM »

So are Samoans Black? Is a tanned Mexican Black?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #396 on: March 27, 2012, 07:02:08 AM »
Lol!!!! Another thread E-Kulo melts down in!!! Hahaa!!! His bloodpressure must skyrocket every time he logs onto getbig! ;D

As far as this story goes...the more I hear about it, the less I care.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
« Reply #397 on: March 27, 2012, 07:02:24 AM »
I dont want you to be a racist, but you made an overtly racist comment which outs you as a racist, this is the problem racists want to deny the facts even when presented to them, they deny their racism.  racists never learn!

i dont suspect you to understand this but hey....if you judge zimmerman by his cover then how are you any better than anyone judging trayvon by his cover?

no, only thing left for you is to get drilled in the ass by every ethnicity under the sun.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #398 on: March 27, 2012, 07:02:46 AM »
I dont want you to be a racist, but you made an overtly racist comment which outs you as a racist, this is the problem racists want to deny the facts even when presented to them, they deny their racism.  racists never learn!

Where are those racist comments?    Again, you call me a racist because you don't want to have an adult conversation.   Are you a 911 truther?  You won't deny if you stand by your convictions.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #399 on: March 27, 2012, 07:04:07 AM »
E-kul is Australian, his opinion doesn't matter. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!